JYPn - We are SQU4D video

• Wait it could be a sub company too. I think this isn't the gg name. They r going all out if true.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

that won't be stupid

after all earlier they've announced that Division 4 will have female director

• NCT all hag is 3r gen as much as sm try to pass them as 4th gen, tail need to enlist by next year

Maybe NCT started the 4th generation so we can count it within two generations. ^^ I'm curious about the new girl group. The name isn't that bad. :thumbup:

• That makes sense. Maybe they already starting pre-ordering albums because there are some kind of ticket to vote.

• Not this sleek trailer for a division or in house company

🌊 .·:*¨〜E∿U∿N∿S∿E∿O〜¨*:·. 🌊

a61a8a4deed243771b057ef5fb33883f253b9607.png 492cd52b61538267abc612cbb5a25242ebb760d6.png 05ab7057144e04d435c9b76e33fa26272054432f.png

• 5 members have been revealed so far so of course SQU4D doesn't mean 4 members it's just a search friendly group name.

Hope LilyM will maike it or i won't stan. Or maybe JYP will reserve her for his Western girlgroup project! :/

Some people were saying JYPn will have a time travel concept so i guess this video makes some sense.

• 5 members have been revealed so far so of course SQU4D doesn't mean 4 members it's just a search friendly group name.

Hope LilyM will maike it or i won't stan. Or maybe JYP will reserve her for his Western girlgroup project! :/

Some people were saying JYPn will have a time travel concept so i guess this video makes some sense.

I mean you could say 8 members 4*2 each team

• This may actually not be the group name people.

🌊 .·:*¨〜E∿U∿N∿S∿E∿O〜¨*:·. 🌊

a61a8a4deed243771b057ef5fb33883f253b9607.png 492cd52b61538267abc612cbb5a25242ebb760d6.png 05ab7057144e04d435c9b76e33fa26272054432f.png

• I mean you could say 8 members 4*2 each team

After reading the post by SooYoung; i think she is right. There may be a contest of some type and 4 of 8 girls will become the final group. i guess it maikes sense why all the videos were titled as "qualifying" and why it said your next fav girl group. i was really hoping for a 7 member gg though.

• After reading the post by SooYoung; i think she is right. There may be a contest of some type and 4 of 8 girls will become the final group. i guess it maikes sense why all the videos were titled as "qualifying" and why it said your next fav girl group. i was really hoping for a 7 member gg though.

Hope not that is too much all the jypn so far looks so good with decent vocal just need lily m and haewon or some sea member or Chinese then it’ll be the best line up ever

• Hope not that is too much all the jypn so far looks so good with decent vocal just need lily m and haewon or some sea member or Chinese then it’ll be the best line up ever

Yeah i also liked all the members that have been revealed. They all have their own charms. Just add LilyM and they are set.

• Some people are speculating the voice in the trailer is Lily M's.

Anyway this whole teaser period has been so confusing and cryptic lmao. At this point I'm just gonna wait until they officially announce everything.

• Trying not to get too excited but

• Trying not to get too excited but

she deserves to debut, I am praying!

:pepe-comfy:

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!