Posts by bartkun

this reminds me so much what judge said during trial of Idol School/Produce vote rigging

to not blame kids for the sins of greedy adults

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the talented monsters indeed :evil:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

The lawyer. I know girly is in a lot of stress and wanted to give a peace of her mind but this poor lawyer

External Content x.com

oh I saw so many dramas

and all the time lawyers are saying for suspects to stay down, sit, show respect, and NEVER NEVER NEVER

stand up and shout xD

yet here we are, that lawyer knows it's all over now

what a performance!

sheesh!

Min hee jin did not mention them despite being a hybe group and a girl group at that😭😭😭

I don't know whether it's a good thing or not but for now they are safe from her witchcrafts ;judgingpepe:

xD she knows that fromis has talented vocalists

+ there is 8 members so they can kick her ass

or call Gyuri to do it

I'm seeing some more detailed translations coming out now and MHJ really made some bad slips. This one for example:

External Content x.com

ah yeah let's attack other trainees

and also why would she say that Minji was way prettier back in her trainee days :cursing:

this is some next level shit happening right now

A melting paper? Environmental? Are you kidding me? You need to stop making albums to be environmental. Governance needs a proper roadmap. An owner should have prevented a copycat from arising, not encouraged one. All I can think is that they're trying to kill NewJeans. They're making our thing old. Why would they do this on the same team? It's not even about respecting the creative rights. Why would you copy it? The posters for NewJeans and [ILLIT's label] Belift Lab are exactly the same. Really, it is. The hanbok pictorial never existed before us, then ILLIT just copied it exactly. You can't tell them apart. These intentions are so unpure. We debuted with the Chanel event. HYBE never got that advert for us. The advertisers for NewJeans came to us; they were never given to us by HYBE. I want to apologize for concerning them. But anyway, we debuted with Chanel, but that wasn't our intention. It just happened to take place before a TV show, and I thought it could be new. Then ILLIT did it with Acne. They just took the formula. Is this not purely intentional? Why did you use our choreography? I asked them, and they didn't answer us. Our choreographers are so pissed. It would be wrong for us not to say anything. They're ruining ILLIT, too."

guys Karina is one of us!

Karina said she met actor Park Sunghoon (he played as Yoon Eunseong from Queen of Tears) at YSL Beauty event today. She wants to tell him that she enjoyed watching the drama but she only able to say hi.

Few days ago she told us on bbl that she watched QOT and crying on the sofa until she fall asleep. I’m sure she’s annoyed with his character in the drama as hell

what does her whole outfit look like ? i need to know