Is Kop Flex (in Frankfurt) a reputable event? Should I worry for Dreamcatcher and IVE?

• huh?

Reputable? It's the first time it's being held. So no reputation as of yet.

BUT, and a huge BUT

It is held at a very reputable place, it's sponsored by the Korean government and other very big companies.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

P.S.A. Stop babying idols, everybody. They have companies, managers and bodyguards. They don't need your fake concern.

• it's on Eintracht Frankfurt stadium...

amazing arena with capacity more than 50k

it was built in place of old stadium between 2002-2005

Deutsche Bank Park
    Multifunktions-Arena, beliebte Konzertvenue, Austragungsort zahlreicher Veranstaltungen und sportliche Heimat des Bundesligisten Eintracht Frankfurt.
    www.deutschebankpark.de

as for the event itself, I think it's a new one, maybe someone thought that it's good idea to bring multiple kpop groups to big stadium and apparently it worked well because people were buying tickets like crazy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's a new event so it has no reputation. But what do you think you should worry about? Do you think groups are gonna be assaulted on stage by a fevered mob? Germany is not Mordor, it's gonna be ok.

One does not simply walk into Kpopflex.

:pepe-narrow-eyes:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• that's good to know

no history of events is a huge red flag

kpop acts have been swindled by fly-by-night promotions

especially in foreign countries where they don't have a strong vetting network

the sponsor list is a good sign

• It's a new event so it has no reputation. But what do you think you should worry about? Do you think groups are gonna be assaulted on stage by a fevered mob? Germany is not Mordor, it's gonna be ok.

Finland is Mordor, be careful!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For a serious answer... in addition to this being a partnership with Korean Tourism.. the company who organized the event is a public company called Live Company Group that seems to be based in the UK. They seem to be involved in event planning for various fields including some cycle races and some lego type stuff.

Login • Instagram

• and day 1 is fully sold out where Enhypen, Kai, NCT & Ive will perform. Day 2 NCT & Enhypen wont perform. Their schedule is probably tight. Enhypen said, their travel hours back & forth are longer than their stay in Germany! 😭

And for OP’s concern, of course it’s reputable otherwise u wont see a Hybe or SM artists performing esp Kai. Kai is obviously the last act to perform and longest list. Ive is actually one of the last acts to be added when Day 1 is almost sold out . I think they are lucky to be included , use it as a tool to gain fans in Europe. Initially Kai should be performing in Day 1 only, I guess they did find a way to add Kai in Day 2 as well cuz lot of fans are complaining. 😂

Just want to flex that I saw a lot of Engenes esp Hee & Jake biased from Asia ( Japan, Korea, Thailand, Philippines, Middle East) going to the events as well. They did chart well in Europe esp in Germany & France so im hoping to see more Engenes!

I’m so excited for Enhypen cuz I want to see them perform over a big crowd and interact with other idols outside Hybe labels! ❤️ Fans shouldnt be worried about this things. It’s their job and it’s definitely a big event & opportunity to attract more fans!

External Content twitter.com

Edited 4 times, last by Jackah ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!