Do you buy clothes on internet?

• I have only bought like 1 time i guess, one diamond beanie & 2 bomber jackets, cause I have been looking for great beanie & bomber jackets but couldn't find it from physical stores. It fit perfectly fine and material was good. But I have lost the beanie at the first day :pepe-puddle: i have searched on school bus & all trough the school but couldn't find :pepe-in-bed:

• I do buy online quite often, sometimes they fit and sometimes not that good… I do check size measurements before hand but sometimes the cut is off or it looks baggy etc. Sometimes if the piece of clothing is worth it I will ask someone to fix it for me, if not then back it goes..

Nowadays it’s quite simple to return things without having to ship it back yourself though! So as long as you buy from some decent place you are good to try and buy online and just get your money back quickly if it’s not what you hoped for.

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• I buy clothes from the internet! I bought a sweater from Banana Republic and two sweaters from Hot Topic. The one from Banana Republic fit perfectly but one of the sweaters I got from Hot Topic was in Youth size so I gave it to my cousin as a gift. The other Hot Topic sweater fit good. They were exactly as they looked from the website. All three.

Hey there~

6807349f784b6d7bd92a7b58e7f1047b963fd499.gifv

• Yes, almost all the time (I do have regular websites where I shop at though, and those have easy returns in case I don't like something or if it doesn't fit). It's so much easier to find what I want like that and what would suit me than in a physical stores.

Almost exclusively online.

I wear W25/26 x L34 jeans. Good luck finding that in a store.

L36 for me usually, I get you ^^

• no

I like to invest in higher quality clothes so I like to try them on before spending $$$$

but I do sell the ones I no longer want to wear on poshmark

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes. I buy them in person way more often, but if there’s something online for a good price, I’ll get it. I only buy clothes from Amazon though since I trust them to actually come and typically only order products with an average of four stars or more. I also read the reviews on top of that, to see what, if any, recurring problems there are and how big of a deal they are. I take advantage of Prime shipping and the returns, should I need to make any, are super easy and convenient to do. I bought a black bolero shrug there, a swim dress and stuff like that and they all fit perfectly and I love them. They look like the pictures too. All in all, if you buy clothes online, doing what I do may not be a bad idea.

• i mostly shop online, but usually only from places i've been to in person and their quality is pretty consistent

i know my measurements and my size is consistent for most brands so i never have any problems in that way 🤷🏻‍♀️

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• I buy about half of my clothing online. Despite looking at the measurements, a lot of the time theyre still off and I always get the smallest sizes for everything but jackets but they're still usually too big because I'm short. I have stopped buying pants/jeans online for this reason, but dresses and shirts I seem to have good luck with online

Heart B B B Beat

Red Velvet Cookie Jar gifs - Celebrity Photos & Videos - OneHallyu

• both, but i usually buy clothes in person..

the last thing i bought was off the internet though, and it fit perfectly!

• mostly online, both clothes and shoes, but I became interested in thriftshops so I slowed down a little (i used to buy clothes at least once a week during lunch break lol)

I kinda got used and immediatly I can see how the clothes would look on me. I wear xxs-xs so I don't have problems with the sizes, but my friend wears L and always have problems (the clothes are either too small or too big). I avoid buying jeans online tho, since my waist is small, but my hips are big lmao so I have to try them first

And I never return them if they don't fit me, there are a lot of people in need in my unit so I just give them for their kids.

Tip: search on Facebook if there are communities for that shop, I discovered a lot of groups dedicated to specific clothes store and some people post what they bought and how they look.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!