global Lee Young Ae donates 100 million won to Ukraine

• Tuesday, March 01, 2022

AVvXsEjMATY7BTCoIIXC2alYSI3uNBnidSfkkzBAwC7YYrxLUxeDgP6ETYMqaObAPVyVVJIzMKk2xma5UYD3gRYY4WT9XYszQ-CTksBGiEZKeaMwmhgG9wpNpSfcmOPI_gwo03yHgrBq2prdk1HRjrQCaPudjkZxPdG5MODtNkip4IxHrNXPMlV5rRy7J5IE=s16000
    Article: Lee Young Ae donates 100 million won to Ukraine "Please don't lose hope and bravery"

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+4,405, -11] 100 million won is not a small sum of money. Regardless of the amount, I think she's a beautiful person with a beautiful heart. There are people who have much more but still don't even think to donate in such a way.

2. [+929, -9] Yes, this is how money is meant to be spent

3. [+679, -6] No matter how rich some wealthy are, there are some who refuse to even give up a dime of it. I understand that it was probably a difficult decision to put up 100 million won for the weaker side in a war. Lee Young Ae herself is famous worldwide for her 'Dae Jang Geum' drama, and probably has a lot of fans in Russia as well. Despite that, she chose to donate the way that she did, and it's amazing in itself. I feel like she chose to do so because she's a mother herself and wants to help before more young children suffer losses through war.

4. [+608, -6] A top class celebrity

5. [+574, -3] Such heartwarming news... our country is better for having someone like you. Thank you.

6. [+123, -7] A beautiful heart to mathc her pretty face. I hope that CF star Jun Ji Hyun who's on TV every time I turn it on learns a little from this.

7. [+116, -0] Politicians, take note. This is how you spend money.

8. [+99, -6] She is better than our government

9. [+83, -0] She never brags or acts better than anyone else, never shows off her wealth~~~ so different from certain other celebrities

10. [+83, -1] So many celebrities are preoccupied with showing off their clothes and homes on Instagram, very few put meaning into action like this. She's really different from other celebrities.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!