How exactly do you buy dolls

• I don’t mean Barbie Dolls, but ones like these

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I want to get one, but I look everywhere for these types but am never in luck

Iori at the very least the models, and then I’d just buy the clothes/wigs & such

• There's like sites like etsy/aliexpress and twitter where people sell their crafted designs

• Yeah, I have seen dolls like that on Aliexpress. I remember when I was looking for a similar doll online, and I ran into a sex doll website, lol. I went through the website, and I decided to order one silicone sex doll randomly. I broke up with my girlfriend, and I thought that a doll might help. It has been a week since the doll has arrived, and I can easily say that it was a great decision since it really helped me out. Now I do not have the amount of stress that I used to have, and I can concentrate on my career and not on stupid relationships.

Edited once, last by darendru ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!