So my husband is metalhead and I gave him some kpop songs

• :pepe-flirt: so I know his taste is very different and I wondered what would be his opinion on kpop. For now I showed him different groups which had comeback this year or earlier and so their recent songs. He was surprised I/we/fans call some of these songs MUSIC, because these are just sounds put together and has nothing to do with music :pepe-peek:

This groups were gidle (tomboy), aespa (savage), bigbang (still life), red velvet(feel my rhythm), stray kids (maniac), treasure (jikjin), nct dream (glitch mode).

He only liked tomboy < still life < feel my rhythm. Tomboy he liked the most, He thought feel my rhythm was decent, but overall orchestral feeling was good. In his opinion the worst ones were savage and glitch mode, tho he liked Aespa's vocals a lot, but he said if you take vocals out of this songs there won't be any music left, there would be some weird sounds... almost same goes to stray kids and treasure, He liked stray kids rap parts, cause he was into hip-hop too earlier, but overall the song is lackluster lol

I know he's gonna kinda like dreamcather, I'm gonna show him next time, but also want some non-rock/metal. what would you recommend ?

I got married at the end of January, wish me luck please, it's so hard to be far from my family :pepe-comfy: but he is my family now :pepelove2:

• If you want more rock songs, say no more

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Have him try any of these!

External Content open.spotify.com

• External Content open.spotify.com

Maybe?

• :pepe-flirt: so I know his taste is very different and I wondered what would be his opinion on kpop. For now I showed him different groups which had comeback this year or earlier and so their recent songs. He was surprised I/we/fans call some of these songs MUSIC, because these are just sounds put together and has nothing to do with music :pepe-peek:

This groups were gidle (tomboy), aespa (savage), bigbang (still life), red velvet(feel my rhythm), stray kids (maniac), treasure (jikjin), nct dream (glitch mode).

I know he's gonna kinda like dreamcather, I'm gonna show him next time, but also want some non-rock/metal. what would you recommend ?

I got married at the end of January, wish me luck please, it's so hard to be far from my family :pepe-comfy: but he is my family now :pepelove2:

aw so sweet

anyway i heard that metalhead like cutesy kpop song

try that

• Thanks ❤️❤️❤️

I am saving Exo for the last but I'm gonna give him mama first definitely

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!