Miyeon album MY 100k on hanteo

• Wow. So 100k+ on gaon confirmed

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Miyeon album MY 80k on hanteo” to “Miyeon album MY 87k on hanteo”.
  • External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

bd244e5463f542b0458f07ca2f1ac31e381fb86a.gifv b14ebbb2cafd17a83af16ce034df00d7028a5940.gifv

• Maybe that's why I was a bit shocked how well miyeon is selling as soyeon didn't sell much. Soyeon is not really popular even in the fandom I guess.

She is not really popular in fandom yes but Miyeon too. Both of them are really unappreciated by int fans but the real case is Soyeon's album came in the worst times. Soojin was stiil in the group and everybody asking where is soojin in her album articles. Korea didnt want to listen since soojin case is still goin on, int fans were in depression lol. I would say if soyeon came with this timing too she could hit 80k at least

• Amazing. Right in line with Yena's numbers, but i think she'll end up doing even more after another few weeks. Nevies came through although i feel bad for Soyeon, her own solo only ended up with like 40k on Gaon i think. ;(

I felt so sorry for Soyeon too. She debuted in wrong time but i am so happy she choose it to do it. Her album cheered neverlands a lot that times. ( soojin was stil in the group and korea didnt support idle in anyway)

• Maybe that's why I was a bit shocked how well miyeon is selling as soyeon didn't sell much. Soyeon is not really popular even in the fandom I guess.

This isn't actually true... well to be correct it is true, but not in the sectors of the fanbase that make up a majority of their physical sales.

Soyeon isn't popular in the Western side of the fanbase, but out east, specifically in China and Japan, she's always been top 3.

As for the sales disparity, the answer is actually not got anything to really do with popularity relative popularity of members but rather overall popularity with the group. (G)I-dle's biggest international fanbase is China. Always has been, probably always will be. I-dle (specifically Miyeon)'s popularity in China has really blown up over the last year.

Before 2021, Yuqi was the only member who had a china bar fanbase above 50k users. Soyeon and Shuhua were a distant second and 3rd respectively. This last year changed things where Miyeon now has a 90k and Soyeon a 70k bar. Both growths following the hiatus. (About 57k of Miyeon's sales come from her chinese fanbase which back in 2020 would have been unheard of even for Yuqi's)

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Miyeon album MY 87k on hanteo” to “Miyeon album MY 91k on hanteo”.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Miyeon album MY 91k on hanteo” to “Miyeon album MY 100k on hanteo”.

`.¸,°.. EUNBI ..°,¸.´

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!