I have a question about buying albums on amazon? ( just in general)

• So I bought three verisons of Twice Taste of love w folded poster and photo card set. It costed 89.99 plus 7.99 tax, so it doesn't have the hanteo and gaon logo and the seller is from Atoz merchant. Will my money still go to Twice, chart etc? This is my first time buying albums so i wished i knew before preordering it.

• So I bought three verisons of Twice Taste of love w folded poster and photo card set. It costed 89.99 plus 7.99 tax, so it doesn't have the hanteo and gaon logo and the seller is from Atoz merchant. Will my money still go to Twice, chart etc? This is my first time buying albums so i wished i knew before preordering it.

A portion of it yes, but usually they do count toward the charts unless you buy from the Amazon returns warehouse.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• I think it needs to have the logo. But technically you're buying the album that is already bought. If whoever bought it and put it on sale, got good results, they will buy more of Twice because it's profitable and this eventually helps boost Twice's sales.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Yumeku ().

The merchant you're purchasing it from had to buy it somewhere, right? So JYPE already collected the money when they provided the copies to the stores. I'm not sure how the Hanteo and Gaon charts factor in. I think they're just there to differentiate the number of copies sold to stores, and the number of copies actually sold to customers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!