so the soojin accusation is all she said she did

• Irene's stylist publicly announced what happened between her and irene and she is not in jail on some defemation charges.

Its fucking obvious what that actress is trying to do, she is using these rumors to harass soojin as much as possible.

The initial poster (not a stylist as far as i remember) didn't name drop Irene which is a big reason why she didn't get sued in the first place. There is a recording too that protect them if SM ever decided to sue them. By the time the issue got bigger, Irene and SM already came out with an apology. So totally different.

• Both didn't show any proof and Soojin denied she is a bully while the accuser hasn't responded her denying yet. Why do you conclude that she's a bully? The scandal is still developing and hasn't finished.

I have not seen any posts calling Soojin a liar or that claims she did it. I have seen numerous posts calling the actress a liar, questioning her motives, throwing accusations at her, and calling her names. The point I was trying to make is, stop defaming/attacking the actress because none of us know the truth. No one has attacked Soojin, but a lot of kpop stans are attacking the actress on this forum.

• Irene's stylist publicly announced what happened between her and irene and she is not in jail on some defemation charges.

Its fucking obvious what that actress is trying to do, she is using these rumors to harass soojin as much as possible.

Irene's stylist actually recorded the incident. She threatened to release the recording if she did not get an apology, that is what protected her.

This is a rare case though.

• a bit offtopic but the " Soojin denied it" is pure oppalogist in female version

What criminal would recognise that they did indeed commit a crime, when their whole life ( career for Sojin) depends on it??

especially when they have money and power ( cough - an agency like Cube , unlike that Actress)

no bully admits to being a bully untill there's no other way out ( Even Seungri denied that he did pimp women)

• I bet you will love it when anonymous people starts posting rumors about you uh?

Imagine waking up one morning and your name is all over the news because CATL0V3RXXD1997 posted on their SNS outing you as a bully I'm sure you are perfectly ok with that

Obviously not, but if they were false rumors I could sue them. This is a difficult situation

So do you prefer the victim to be attacked and threatened with death? Are you okay with that?

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

• I have not seen any posts calling Soojin a liar or that claims she did it. I have seen numerous posts calling the actress a liar, questioning her motives, throwing accusations at her, and calling her names. The point I was trying to make is, stop defaming/attacking the actress because none of us know the truth. No one has attacked Soojin, but a lot of kpop stans are attacking the actress on this forum.

Are you talking on these forums? Cuz multiple threads have been made showing a ton of knetz calling Soojin a liar.

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• Soojin has clearly denied all the bullying rumors and unless that accuser brings up some actual proof or evidence their accusations are nothing more than bullshit.

Soojin just admited that she tried few cigarettes when she was in middle school but left smoking long ago, every other rumor is false

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I know she did. But like I said people are already painting her as the bully because the odds are against her. And this doesn't seem like a situation that will be fully clarified until she publicly come in terms with the accusers, like Taeyong's case.

stan woo!ah! or perish b205e0f13cfe2cf3210f046ea8c5ff82bf4bd77c.gif

• why not? communication is key. lots of problems in this world would disappear if only people talk and listen each other instead of talking about each other behind the internet.

true, but again the actual accusations came from others who unlike shin ae, don't have a company or fans to protect them. If we think cube is a good company then it would be fine, but if they met with soojin, talked it out then cube came out with a suit for defamation after knowing thier identities what then?

• Seems like that actress is intentionally being silent and vague just to make rumors and random accusations against soojin grow up even more so that she would continue to receive more and more hate. Really pathetic, if their is really something between that actress and soojin then that actress should clearly come forward and just openly say what it is instead of just being a vague dramatic bitch.

this.

sabotage the things you love the most, camouflage so you can feed the lie that you're composed

this is the voice in your head that says

"You do not want this"

this is the ache that says

"You do not want him"

this is the glimmer of light that you're keeping aIive when you tell yourself

"Bet I could fuck him"

Why do you need love so badly?

• To be fair, the accuser didn't proved she bullied somebody either, there are basically no proofs beside the fact that they went to the same school, mind to say the actress is only saying some cryptic messages, nothing directly, nobody evens knows if she was a supposed victim or a witness or whatever she is, the original alleged victim (wasn't even the victim, it was her sister) also disappeared and didn't said anything either even if she was saying she had proofs.

Basically nobody is saying anything, the actress post some cryptic messaged and thats all, the original victim didn't posted anything, Soojin denied, let's see what the actress's company says.

• no-one is licking her boot, the only reason I am even responding to you is to say the same thing I have been trying to say this entire time. Stop demonising this actress when we know nothing yet. The exact same thing you want people to give to soojin your denying this girl. why? The story has barely even developed yet your convinced shes trying to use soojin and calling her all kinds of names.

I'm not saying you have to believe soojins a bully, (I don't, not until this story reaches its end and we find out the truth), but for goodness sake give her the same respect you want people to give to your idol and don't recklessly hate on her for no reason, without any evidence beyond your own imagination.

Honestly, never thoughted I'd see this kind of thing from a fan of idle of all groups.

• true, but again the actual accusations came from others who unlike shin ae, don't have a company or fans to protect them. If we think cube is a good company then it would be fine, but if they met with soojin, talked it out then cube came out with a suit for defamation after knowing thier identities what then?

we don't know, but if the victims have met Soojin and the cube denied it and tried to sue the victim for defamation after knowing their indentity, the victims should have spoke about that they have tried initially to contact Soojin to resolve the issue, but it haven't gone as they have wanted so they had no other choice to disclose her past on social media, maybe record the talk that has happened between themselves & cube as an evidence to back it up,

both sides not giving concrete evidences makes everything messy, sometimes people should be more smarter when they are fighting for justice

I'm in love with a monster.

88156431d87a7d8ba2448d4efc8d9accd98c5048.gifv0b430057d42065c65d7f6cf5ebed90bf7d895e83.gifv

• More richer and famous with her 100k ista follower?

Its obvious this bitch got butthurt when she saw soojin being the muse of Peripera while nobody was giving a fuck about her Flopping acting career.

And now she is just using these baseless rumors surrounding soojin for sucking clout with her vague lines and billie elish songs, pathetic bitch

holy shit i forgot that this happened right after she got that Peripera deal

sabotage the things you love the most, camouflage so you can feed the lie that you're composed

this is the voice in your head that says

"You do not want this"

this is the ache that says

"You do not want him"

this is the glimmer of light that you're keeping aIive when you tell yourself

"Bet I could fuck him"

Why do you need love so badly?

• How is that actress a victim when there is zero proof or evidence, she even herself has not mentioned that she was bullied by soojin.

Victim my ass

I'm not talking about the Soojin case but the bullying case in general

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

• I have not seen any posts calling Soojin a liar or that claims she did it. I have seen numerous posts calling the actress a liar, questioning her motives, throwing accusations at her, and calling her names. The point I was trying to make is, stop defaming/attacking the actress because none of us know the truth. No one has attacked Soojin, but a lot of kpop stans are attacking the actress on this forum.

You called them victims and supposed Soojin to be a bully in your post while there aren't any new posts to make things clearer from all parties.

Numerous posts? Who else out of this thread? I saw them want the actress to speak out, they don't call her liar.

Have you read all the threads yet? Many have attacked her and even asked her to leave the group.

• can we just wait for the full truth to come out instead of saying soojin was a bully or that she wasnt one.

Exactly. The story is still developing, it's still "she said/she said" at this point. Personally attacking Soojin or the alleged victims and accusing them of things they didn't do won't help AT ALL especially when we don't know the fully story(and we probably never will tbh).

Is it really that hard to stay neutral for some people? Why am I not surprised...this is KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!