What makes you nostalgic?

• What animes and mangรกs do u like?

it was mostly shoujo and shounen ai mangas lol but i've watched some popular animes

some of the the popular animes ones i followed were naruto, full metal alchemist, hunter x hunter, fairy tail, detective conan, black cat, slam dunk, bleach

shoujo mangas - fruits basket, inuyasha, ouran high school host club, xxxholic (not really shoujo), yu yu hakusho etc

• it was mostly shoujo and shounen ai mangas lol but i've watched some popular animes

some of the the popular animes ones i followed were naruto, full metal alchemist, hunter x hunter, fairy tail, detective conan, black cat, slam dunk

shoujo mangas - fruits basket, inuyasha, ouran high school host club, xxxholic (not really shoujo), yu yu hakusho etc

I love Fruits Basket, its one of my favorites TT

I also like Shaman King, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Mawaru Penguindrum, Shinsekai Yori, Kuuchuu Buranko, Nichijou, Shin Chan, Dragon Ball, Yu Yu Hakusho, Aku no Hana, Rurouni Kenshin and HxH....

But yeah, I watched a bunch of anime/mangรก, it'd be endless lol

Some of these are more special than others for me

Pull up in a ghost Peek a peek a boo hoo Vroom vroom

XWQN6MB.png

• have u watched full metal alchemist

overall, i'd say its my fave anime from the action genre

its better than naruto, bleach etc for me

hunter x hunter is also a fave and i love detective and crime mystery genre so detective canon was one of my faves

for romance, it was kaichou wa maid sama but i was also 13, so yeah, i probably wouldn't like it as much as i liked it then

for comedy genre, there was this anime, kochigame, i absolutely loved it

and Shinchan is obviously the best anime ever :lover1:

• oh there's also k-on

its a fun light hearted anime about a high school girls forming a band

i love this ost from them :lover1:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I watched the old version of FMA+ movie and read around 60 chapters of the mangรก

I'm still watching the Brotherhood anime

It's a little difficult to get used to a reboot, i tend to nitpick a lot watching lol

But Fruits Basket is a reboot and I love it so much, then I'll get there for FMA

XWQN6MB.png

• oh there's also k-on

its a fun light hearted anime about a high school girls forming a band

i love this ost from them :lover1:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love k-on

I watched the first season and read the mangรก

I need to watch the second season

XWQN6MB.png

• there's a reboot for fma? i had no idea

i dont keep up with anime anymore T-T

i've watched the old ver :eyes:

for fruits basket, i've read the manga

• there's a reboot for fma? i had no idea

i dont keep up with anime anymore T-T

i've watched the old ver :eyes:

for fruits basket, i've read the manga

Yes there is... Let me see

This from 2003

Fullmetal Alchemist
    Edward Elric, a young, brilliant alchemist, has lost much in his twelve-year life: when he and his brother Alphonse try to resurrect their dead mother throughโ€ฆ
    myanimelist.net

It follows the mangรก only till a certain point

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    After a horrific alchemy experiment goes wrong in the Elric household, brothers Edward and Alphonse are left in a catastrophic new reality. Ignoring theโ€ฆ
    myanimelist.net

And this one, Brotherhood from 2009.

It follows all the story from the mangรก till the end.

I've read the Fruits basket mangรก too

XWQN6MB.png

• not really an object but the feeling just hits whenever my little sister doesn't know something i grew up with

• Mostly seeing places I used to go to as a child. Like my old elementary school or a theme park we'd go to each summer!

ใ€ ๏ผฏ๏ฝˆ ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ผŒ ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ… ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ”~ ๏ผฉ๏ผ‡๏ฝ ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ผ‡ ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ ๏ผˆโ˜…ฯ‰โ˜…๏ผ‰ใ€‘

• External Content youtu.be

XWQN6MB.png

• External Content youtu.be

XWQN6MB.png

• Shows that I used to watch as a child (Arthur, Caillou, Between the Lions, Rugrats, etc.,) music from the early to mid 2000s, places, seeing my students enjoy things that I enjoyed as a kid and will never get to see through their eyes again.

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguรฉm como tu

• External Content www.youtube.com

`โœตโ€ข.ยธ,โœตยฐโœต.๏ฝก.โœฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด โœฐ.๏ฝก.โœตยฐโœต,ยธ.โ€ขโœตยด

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mvย  ย Chaeyoung ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘“ - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

External Content www.youtube.com

lA boCA mAMa~

.. and i got more where tht came from...

:pepegrin:

:pepe-peek::pepe-clown-gear:

yeah sry lmao

`โœตโ€ข.ยธ,โœตยฐโœต.๏ฝก.โœฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด โœฐ.๏ฝก.โœตยฐโœต,ยธ.โ€ขโœตยด

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mvย  ย Chaeyoung ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘“ - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

Edited 2 times, last by oikalli ().

this song makes me so nostalgic it reminds of when I was in middle school, i feel like crying now :sadr:

• this song makes me so nostalgic it reminds of when I was in middle school, i feel like crying now :sadr:

:waterr: ikrr

`

• such good times

:pepe-onions:

`

`

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!