Would you rather be out right rejected or ghosted?

• Would you rather be out right rejected or ghosted?

It doesnt have to be in context of relationships, It could be applications for scholar ships, Jobs or other opportunities.

Alot of my friends have mentioned that companies they apply for, dont really send them a rejection letter or email. They just ghost them and wont get back to them until they try to contact them.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My preference is rejected, but reality is that ghosted is more comfortable for a lot of people, so I tend to assume rejection. Not in an Eeyore "why doesn't anyone like meeeeee" kind of way, but just in a realistic: a lot of people submit apps for one opening, you don't know who the other contenders are, submit and assume you'll never hear anything again.

It's easier to move on mentally if you're not mentally hung up on playing through all the scenarios. Pretend it's been decided and you won't hear anything else, and move on to what you would normally do.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Rejected. If I do get ghosted it will give me a reason to spam this song everywhere though...

"Hi AKP, my manager left my request for a raise on seen..."

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I always get ghosted so I think I'd like to try getting rejected outright for a change.

u just got ghosted.

Bootycheek

• Rejected. If I do get ghosted it will give me a reason to spam this song everywhere though...

"Hi AKP, my manager left my request for a raise on seen..."

me when listening to this song:

IMG_7939.jpg

• I always get ghosted so I think I'd like to try getting rejected outright for a change.

I think it's best of you don't reply to my threads anymore

• REJECT ME PLEASE

I CAN"T HIRE YET ANOTHER EXORCIST

but seriously I need to know or I'm left wondering forever until I forgot that I even applied in the first place. Edit: this goes for relationships too but I don't forget, I have to kinda make my own judgement call on if she didn't see it or even read it or said naw I'm not going to reply.

• For a job, I don't mind being ghosted. Most times, when I apply for a job, I assume I am not going to get it, so I don't think too much of it if I don't hear back. When I'm job hunting, I'm applying to like 10 to 15 jobs a week, not hearing back is normal for me. I just keep it pushing.

Being ghosted in a personal relationship is something else though. I hate that with a passion. My boyfriend of 6 months ghosted me about a month ago. Have no idea if that asshole is alive or dead. It's one thing when a person who doesn't even know me ignores me and falls off the face of the Earth. It's another when we've built a connection and you ghost me a few days before we were supposed to go on a date. :pepe-cut:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• For a job, I don't mind being ghosted. Most times, when I apply for a job, I assume I am not going to get it, so I don't think too much of it if I don't hear back. When I'm job hunting, I'm applying to like 10 to 15 jobs a week, not hearing back is normal for me. I just keep it pushing.

Being ghosted in a personal relationship is something else though. I hate that with a passion. My boyfriend of 6 months ghosted me about a month ago. Have no idea if that asshole is alive or dead. It's one thing when a person who doesn't even know me ignores me and falls off the face of the Earth. It's another when we've built a connection and you ghost me a few days before we were supposed to go on a date. :pepe-cut:

Wtf

people ghost others maybe after a couple of dates

Not after 6 month

I'd say you dodge a massive bullet with that one

Who the fuck is that immature?

• I am going to go with the context of relationships, cus a girl can dream.

I would rather be out right rejected, because when I think of ghosted, I think of someone promising to go on a date with you but then they don't show up and you realize they never liked you in the first place.

I feel like that promise of going on a date would have my hopes really high, so when it crumbles down, it's gonna hurt more. But when it comes to confessing, one of the things you expect is rejection, so even if it hurts, it hurts less.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!