Would you move out the city if...

• What do you pick? 3

1. Yes, I feel allready emberased from reading (3) 100%
    2. My hometown is almost like this allready and I want to move out so badly (0) 0%
    3. My hometown is allready almost like that but I am not moving! (0) 0%
    4. I wouldn't move out cause who cares, they can me nothing ! (0) 0%

Imagine the place you live would change

• A police officer stands around all 3-4 streets and yells at everyone who wears no facemask
    • Store-employee yell at you for not using handsanetizer and might kick you out
    • literally everyone in the store will yell "go away, give me space, it's covid season so go 3m away of me!"
    • The police is going to protect screaming Karens if you called the cops on them
    • Everyone disregards the traffic laws and fights like crazy if there happens to be a car crash
    • Your neightborhood will become full of people yelling at eachother
    • People constantly try to steal stuff you payed for. Example you leave a store and have food in the cart and someone demands you to give them the ice cream you purchased and if you say no they grab it and run off saying it was their right to rob you
    • The teacher of your kid (or if you are a kid your teacher) allways calls to inform you (or your parents) on literally anything, from "ew he put his finger in his nose, can you pls teach your kid to stop being so nasty?" to "I will suspend your daughter from school for smelling so heavy like deodorant and perfume!"
    • People will come at you all day and make bad coments on your look: "Ew, how can you wear this ugly blue shirt to those red shoes?" and than walk away but you can still hear them behind your back "OMG this stranger is sooooo ugly"
    • Everyone calls your little pet a "monster" that has to be "taken down" for "the children's safety" in a neighborhood with almost no kids
    • Your neighbors constantly call the cops on you for no reason: "I heared you have an illegal kindergarten" - "No, I have 2 kids and almost each sunday they invite friends to play" - "Also your neighbor said you must be an illegal prostitute, they said there are many men comming to your house" - "I have husband, he has 3 friends who come to play band-music each saturday. We also renovate our house at the moment so a lot electricians and plumbers and carpenters come to us..." - "Oh and you aparently also own a illegal pet" - "My hamster?"
    • You constantly read bad news about your city that makes you facepalm

Imagine everything of this happens at the city/town you live in ... would you consider moving out of town?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Imagine the place you live would change

• A police officer stands around all 3-4 streets and yells at everyone who wears no facemask
    • Store-employee yell at you for not using handsanetizer and might kick you out
    • literally everyone in the store will yell "go away, give me space, it's covid season so go 3m away of me!"
    • The police is going to protect screaming Karens if you called the cops on them
    • Everyone disregards the traffic laws and fights like crazy if there happens to be a car crash
    • Your neightborhood will become full of people yelling at eachother
    • People constantly try to steal stuff you payed for. Example you leave a store and have food in the cart and someone demands you to give them the ice cream you purchased and if you say no they grab it and run off saying it was their right to rob you
    • The teacher of your kid (or if you are a kid your teacher) allways calls to inform you (or your parents) on literally anything, from "ew he put his finger in his nose, can you pls teach your kid to stop being so nasty?" to "I will suspend your daughter from school for smelling so heavy like deodorant and perfume!"
    • People will come at you all day and make bad coments on your look: "Ew, how can you wear this ugly blue shirt to those red shoes?" and than walk away but you can still hear them behind your back "OMG this stranger is sooooo ugly"
    • Everyone calls your little pet a "monster" that has to be "taken down" for "the children's safety" in a neighborhood with almost no kids
    • Your neighbors constantly call the cops on you for no reason: "I heared you have an illegal kindergarten" - "No, I have 2 kids and almost each sunday they invite friends to play" - "Also your neighbor said you must be an illegal prostitute, they said there are many men comming to your house" - "I have husband, he has 3 friends who come to play band-music each saturday. We also renovate our house at the moment so a lot electricians and plumbers and carpenters come to us..." - "Oh and you aparently also own a illegal pet" - "My hamster?"
    • You constantly read bad news about your city that makes you facepalm

Imagine everything of this happens at the city/town you live in ... would you consider moving out of town?

Forgive me for asking, but is where you live like this? Some of the descriptions seem a bit specific and/or personal (in a way). I would loathe living in a place like that and want to move out immediately, but thankfully where I live is nothing like that. I hope no-one has to live in such an awful place! The ones that pissed me off the most were 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11. The first three I would hate, but I would be understanding because of how Covid is supposedly getting worse where I am and for the last one, I almost never read or watch the news, but if it did apply to me more, it would annoy me a ton, but if that was the sole factor, that on its own would not be enough to get me to move. The middle stuff would be. Have a great day/night!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!