When I think of Coachella, I can only think of BLACKPINK

• Honestly, I got to know Coachella through BLACKPINK, there were a lot of legendary pictures of BLACKPINK and the stage influence was huge at that time, so when it comes to Coachella, you will think of BLACKPINK,, Rosé with blonde hair

When-I-think-of-Coachella-I-can-only-think-of-BLACKPINK.jpg

1. ‘Coachella Rosé’ is a proper noun

2. When it comes to Coachella, I immediately think of Rosé ㅠ

3. Coachella Rosé for realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m a fan of other idols, but I’ve watched her videos more than 30 times
    4. Seriously, BLACKPINK’s Coachella stage was legendary ㅠㅠ

5. ‘Coachella Rosé’ is legendary in idol history

6. I agree, when it comes to Coachella, I only think of Rosé..

7. ‘Coachella Rosé’ was legendary

8. Me too, that Coachella Rosé fancam… It’s like a god

9. Because BLACKPINK’s Coachella stage was legendary

10. Legendary Coachella Rosé

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here you go:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Beyonce is really the only artist synonymous with Coachella imo. Beychella really pushed it from "hippie indie art concert" to the mainstream.

• I'm not the one going on threads about groups I obviously don't like often, so I wonder if I'm actually the pressed one :pepe-magnify:

didn't know stating an opinion against popular opinion was being pressed now?

• Im surprised so many people dont know coachella before Blackpink

There were many big names who performed there before like Beyoncé, kanye west,lady gaga, weeknd, ariana... how could you all never know about this event..

Edit: im from SEA and even I know about this event years ago

• No one cares for blackpink coachella except blinks who cant stop glorifying their average performance 🤪 Does it mean blackpink are so bad at performing that coachella stage is their only saving grace? I would say Jennie was the best performer of all of them. These days she dances half heartedly and either lipsyncs or barely heard through performances.

• Im surprised so many people dont know coachella before Blackpink

There were many big names who performed there before like Beyoncé, kanye west,lady gaga, weeknd, ariana... how could you all never know about this event..

Edit: im from SEA and even I know about this event years ago

well many kpop stans only follow kpop music.

your typical coachella audience probably don’t even remember that blackpink ever performed.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• SO THIS SONG IS CALLED AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST, SO I WANT EVERYBODY TO DANCE LIKE IT'S YOUR LAAAST

External Content youtu.be

Blackpink at Coachella was so iconic

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!