RE: Why are there so few Blinks left??

• OP

The biggest, most active fandoms by far on this site are Army and Once, no competition at all.

Which is odd, because internationally Blackpink are still the biggest, their social media and videos, even the ones reviewing and talking about Blackpink on other people's channels, have phenomenal numbers of views.

What are you talking about BTS has always been bigger than BP. ARMY have always been bigger than Blinks.

Seriously, anon is starting to sound like some parallel universe. The takes these people come up with, SMH.

• i have seen bp reaction videos get more views. They have the most subscribed channel. Thats impressive for a group with smaller fanbase like u say. Bp brand is strong. Bp have a lot of casual fans that's why we don't see many hard core fans like you

• I don't write in anons on principle. As for context, you said BTS, so I'm not sure how I was supposed to infer you meant only girl groups when you mentioned a boy group. Thanks for the clarification though.

And there are fandoms that should really have a bigger presence here that don't, like Carats. A lot of the Onces here are very much tied to their guild and yes, a good number of Onces are Blinks too like Rainbowlicious and fdblink. I think YouChanDoThis and ArmyBlinkOnce0 are both as well. I hear the blink guild by contrast is kinda dead, but you guys don't have as much content to discuss as Once Cult, so it's not that surprising.

• I swear, I could always cry when I see such comments. Sometimes I think that these blinks are "antis" and only post this so that there is a bit of drama in the forum again. Like BP is better than BTS or Twice. Why do you have to mention them? I don't take this seriously and I hope others don't either. Somewhere in their parallel universe it all makes sense.

For the rest, though, I agree that it would be nicer if there were more blinks here. We are not a small number but we were definitely once more. I guess the disputes between Blinks and other fandoms, which definitely came mostly from the wannabe Blinks, drove away a lot of good Blinks.

However, I also think there are many other fandoms here that should be represented more.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Now we’re looking at number of views for reaction videos for validation? Lol

They can’t use Instagram now can they :p

I swear these people are embarrassing. Wait, next time the number of times an Instagram account is hacked is an indication of who is more successful, lol.

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• If any of you really want to know what happened to a number of Blinks on here, here's part of it:

There was more, but we are past this and most of the remaining Blinks are quite sweet.

• I swear these people are embarrassing. Wait, next time the number of times an Instagram account is hacked is an indication of who is more successful, lol.

i'm surprised that u want to call me embarassing for such a simple opinion. Even the anon clarified they were only talking about ggs. Can't I even say bp has the most subscribed channel and their videos get more views? And you are a blink here? lol.

• i'm surprised that u want to call me embarassing for such a simple opinion. Even the anon clarified they were only talking about ggs. Can't I even say bp has the most subscribed channel and their videos get more views? And you are a blink here? lol.

lol, what are you talking about? I was just referring to the post. If the post is related to you then don'T take it personal... I don't even know you, lol.

I've called people 'embarrassing' who take Instagram as an indication that BTS or Blackpink are more popular, but when the shoe fits...

Edited once, last by Marmaladeheart ().

• Lol

Tbh, I was just joking.. I know just a tiny fraction thinks like this. In any fandom.

Yes I know, you're one of the nicest but still a little truth is in it. I mean every fandom has some crazy people right? I mean god thanks not all blinks are like that, but what I'm talking, I'm no blinks after someone else's opinion here, lol.

• It seems nobody has really discussed why there are so few blinks left yet LOL

1.) I would have thought this topic would be pretty obvious. There simply isn't anything to talk about. Unlike some groups on musical hiatus/military leave, there hasn't really been any non-musical activity either like talk shows, self produced reality shows, live stream, etc. Most of what people talk about in their groups either music or memes and things of that sort. The only thing that we've been getting are advertisements and product endorsements which is great and all, I'm happy they are getting it but for most of us, unless we're interested in the product they are endorsing, which most are female products (half Blinks are male) or luxurious/expensive (half the blinks are poor) it serves little interest to most.
    There could be no music but still activity and that would still be enough to keep fans engaged but unfortunately in this case, we're not getting either.

2.) Yes, blinks are a resilient group but YG really testing our patience. Some are more resilient than others which means while some still choose to patiently wait, a fraction simply chose not to and its understandably so, this isn't a real life relationship, there is no reason for one to keep waiting, there's no obligation to. That and there is also hibernation. The moment comeback news gets announced, they'll all wake up and come out looking to feed and they will. Army and Onces has been showing off our accomplishments and achievements in the last 2 years, without a doubt Blinks will come back with a lot to say, this is speaking from experience.

3.) Yes Blackpink is extremely popular, there's no doubt about that. But this also means BP is also usually the first kpop group (especially for gg stans) that people hear of. Blackpink is a "gateway" group for many. BP got them interested in kpop but nothing is stopping them from checking out other groups once their interest is piqued. With the oversaturation in today's market, companies pumping out new groups left and right, there are many many choices now and we simply can't blame Blinks for stanning new groups, again, there is no fan obligation to BP, this is a hobby not a relationship.

4.) There's a portion of fans who are fans of them as models. Those fans usually won't be join a kpop forum but they are the fans who will follow them on social media, specifically Instagram, which would be an obvious platform to follow for modelings. It's the reason why Twice has more followers on Twitters but less on IG.

And then for those who still wait like myself, and this is all my opinion, Blackpink is very one of a kind still. Nobody is producing music like them, many girl crush groups fail to mimic their sound. Their fluency in English (which almost all the new groups don't have still) is very attractive for international fans, it also helps fans connect to the idols on a completely different level.

But this isn't a topic on why we are still blinks, it's on why there are no blinks left. I'll admit, I definitely don't feel as connected with BP, a lot of the reason for why I used to like them is no longer there but at the same time, all the positive traits that I've mentions is still not seen in new groups and is a strong reason I remain a blink, there is no replacement for Blackpink yet.

• This thread is so weird... As weird as the comment on anons...

Anyways, i could easily say that the anon person is an army or a troll or anyone trying to start something bc this is exactly what people do on anons so falling for the bait is really just falling for the bait.

And blinks being inactive just shows how inactive BP are too. Sad.

• left here?

i have seen bp reaction videos get more views. They have the most subscribed channel. Thats impressive for a group with smaller fanbase like u say. Bp brand is strong. Bp have a lot of casual fans that's why we don't see many hard core fans like you

lol bp probably has the most hardcore fans for girl groups what are you talking about? it's true that on top of that they have casual fans

to answer to OP's question bp aren't active but they will be back once bP has a comeback

• I don't write in anons on principle. As for context, you said BTS, so I'm not sure how I was supposed to infer you meant only girl groups when you mentioned a boy group. Thanks for the clarification though.

And there are fandoms that should really have a bigger presence here that don't, like Carats. A lot of the Onces here are very much tied to their guild and yes, a good number of Onces are Blinks too like Rainbowlicious and fdblink. I think YouChanDoThis and ArmyBlinkOnce0 are both as well. I hear the blink guild by contrast is kinda dead, but you guys don't have as much content to discuss as Once Cult, so it's not that surprising.

I'm quoting ves but also as a reminder that I post like daily BP content in the guild as well so there's that lol

• I'm quoting ves but also as a reminder that I post like daily BP content in the guild as well so there's that lol

Yes, I get notification from you on our guild every day.

using bp aesthetics doesn't make u a blink either Marmaladeheart

Also, just because people doesn't share the same opinion with you doesn't mean they're not a blink, calling people out like this, SMH. I remember someone said this exact same thing to me just because I didn't agree with them.

Anyway, as for the OP, blinks aren't active cuz BP is inactive. periodt.

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

30f443a5649093af9ae086cb57c3ead9e83c6734.gifv

• I COULDN'T STAND FOR THE MARMALADE SLANDER.

YOU ARE THE SWEETHEART OF THIS FORUM OK <3

MARMALADE SLANDER :cryingr: :cryingr: :cryingr:

THAT'S SO FUNNY :pepe-sad: AND I DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING BAD. IT WAS JUST A OPINION BUT NOT DIRECTED TO ANYONE SPECIFIC... :cryc: :cryc:

BUT HOW CAN I BE THE SWEETHEART WHEN IT'S YOU SENPAI?! :cutes:

yep, I'm a blink and a once.

• Yes, I get notification from you on our guild every day.

Also, just because people doesn't share the same opinion with you doesn't mean they're not a blink, calling people out like this, SMH. I remember someone said this exact same thing to me just because I didn't agree with them.

Anyway, as for the OP, blinks aren't active cuz BP is inactive. periodt.

you should react to them more you know

I'm trying to hit 500K in points to reach luminary title

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!