Do you think Sakura is going to be the center of LE SSERAFIM? If so, is she the first Japanese center?

• She’s center material always imo. I’m down to see her be the first Japanese center :pepe-toast:

• Honestly don't know a lot about her or the new HYPE gg. But just by popularity and how known she is just in general it's a pretty good guess that she will be the center.

• She got disrespected and given literal scraps for the last 3 years in IZ*One. I don't expect the group to have a fixed Center but I'll be pretty pissed if they dont at least give her a good amount of time to shine in the center! She DESERVES the chance to kill it. And I'm frankly sick of caring what Knetz think. They can take their xenophobic BS and shove it.

:pepe-cut:

• She got disrespected and given literal scraps for the last 3 years in IZ*One. I don't expect the group to have a fixed Center but I'll be pretty pissed if they dont at least give her a good amount of time to shine in the center! She DESERVES the chance to kill it. And I'm frankly sick of caring what Knetz think. They can take their xenophobic BS and shove it.

:pepe-toast::pepe-notes:

I assumed Minju was your bias...was Sakura your top Izone bias?

What's funny about the center position in Izone is that as time went on, Minju actually ended up being the second center of Izone in my book.

• I think her & Chaewon will be center. She was the first introduced, got two audio snippets and she was always marketed as the main character so she'll definitely finally get her due.

• hopefully

she should have been the centre of IZONE too

There we disagree again.

Wonyoung was a muchhhhhh better center than Sakura I’m really glad that she got to the first place in PD48

• There we disagree again.

Wonyoung was a muchhhhhh better center than Sakura I’m really glad that she got to the first place in PD48

i dont care about pd48 and im not trying to say Sakura "deserved" anything

she just has an extremely dominant presence on stage

which is funny cause in IZone she was given the absolute bare minimum despite being #2

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• I assumed Minju was your bias...was Sakura your top Izone bias?

What's funny about the center position in Izone is that as time went on, Minju actually ended up being the second center of Izone in my book.

Honestly it was clear that WY/MJ/SK were Centre line. And Sakura received plenty of spotlight, given that she was even part of the SSOTS dance break despite the fact that there were three lead dancers who could have done it in her stead and most of the remaining members being better dancers than her (yup I’m still salty about it).

• i dont care about pd48 and im not trying to say Sakura "deserved" anything

she just has an extremely dominant presence on stage

which is funny cause in IZone she was given the absolute bare minimum despite being #2

I personally think that the amount of lines she got pretty much corresponded with her skills, since she was (and I’m saying was as I’m very sure she improved) one of the least Skilled vocalists and dancers in IZ*ONE.

Of course vocal line got more than her, but I still think Sakura received enough spotlight.

• I personally think that the amount of lines she got pretty much corresponded with her skills, since she was (and I’m saying was as I’m very sure she improved) one of the least Skilled vocalists and dancers in IZ*ONE.

Of course vocal line got more than her, but I still think Sakura received enough spotlight.

if its by vocal and dance skill, the entire ranking was wrong but i dont think that was ever the intent in any Produce show or group

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• if its by vocal and dance skill, the entire ranking was wrong but i dont think that was ever the intent in any Produce show or group

If you mean the Produce48 ranking, that was based on popularity.

But what I meant was the lines in the songs should be distributed according to skill and I think that her lines in that regard were fine

• If you mean the Produce48 ranking, that was based on popularity.

But what I meant was the lines in the songs should be distributed according to skill and I think that her lines in that regard were fine

i really dont care mate its my personal opinion that she makes an amazing center when it comes to the key parts of a performance not necessarily the most skilled or demanding parts

in no field in life raw mechanical skill matters more than ability to produce results

u r m o m g a y

• I assumed Minju was your bias...was Sakura your top Izone bias?

Actually my bias list went Sakura > Wonyoung > Minju for the longest time. I used Minju as my sig because.......well, look at her! How can I not?!? Lol. Probably gonna have to retire it though since it's admittedly not that enjoyable following non-idol Minju anymore :(

Yeah I noticed the Minju thing during SSOTS (and Buenos Aires but I refuse to admit that song exists lol). I was happy for her of course, but I was also starting to get annoyed about how the J-line and Hyewon were basically being treated like second-class citizens. Watching them get like 10 seconds of lines or less every single time was a heart-ache, and watching their popularity plummet at the same time made it worst. I love IZ*One but man....it definitely wasn't a fair situation for everybody.

• Honestly it was clear that WY/MJ/SK were Centre line. And Sakura received plenty of spotlight, given that she was even part of the SSOTS dance break despite the fact that there were three lead dancers who could have done it in her stead and most of the remaining members being better dancers than her (yup I’m still salty about it).

she only got center treatment in Japanese comebacks, she was usually in the bottom half for everything on Korean tracks. B-sides even less. She wasn't strong dancer or singer but neither were Wonyoung or Minju who got much better treatment, I always thought that was unfair. Even though I like them.

If we were going by skill, someone like Chaewon, Yena, Yujin or Eunbi should have been center, they were the most well-rounded members with good charisma.

• Actually my bias list went Sakura > Wonyoung > Minju for the longest time. I used Minju as my sig because.......well, look at her! How can I not?!? Lol. Probably gonna have to retire it though since it's admittedly not that enjoyable following non-idol Minju anymore :(

Yeah I noticed the Minju thing during SSOTS (and Buenos Aires but I refuse to admit that song exists lol). I was happy for her of course, but I was also starting to get annoyed about how the J-line and Hyewon were basically being treated like second-class citizens. Watching them get like 10 seconds of lines or less every single time was a heart-ache, and watching their popularity plummet at the same time made it worst. I love IZ*One but man....it definitely wasn't a fair situation for everybody.

Me when Nako got downgraded from Main Vocal in Produce 48 to ......

;(;(;(;(;(

♡ Yabuki Nako, The Official Thread ♡ - Page 2 - Individual Artists -  OneHallyu

• Me when Nako got downgraded from Main Vocal in Produce 48 to ......

;(;(;(;(;(

♡ Yabuki Nako, The Official Thread ♡ - Page 2 - Individual Artists -  OneHallyu

From Love Whisper, HARD carrying her team to victory, and even challenging Wonyoung for the #1 chair. To people not even knowing she was in IZ*One.....

:cryingr:

(And i've seen some people say some disgusting things about her voice too. Specially knetz. Like her vocal tone admittedly doesn't fit perfectly with some types of songs but it's still a pleasure to listen to. People can be downright RUDE :cursing: )

• From Love Whisper, HARD carrying her team to victory, and even challenging Wonyoung for the #1 chair. To people not even knowing she was in IZ*One.....

:cryingr:

(And i've seen some people say some disgusting things about her voice too. Specially knetz. Like her vocal tone admittedly doesn't fit perfectly with some types of songs but it's still a pleasure to listen to. People can be downright RUDE :cursing: )

Her voice is so sweet and it especially fits their more cutesy songs like these.

OH MY GAWDNESS

:cutes::cutes::cutes::cutes:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I do agree that her voice might not suit some songs but for song that matches her voice she really does them justice

:lover2::lover2:

• :lover1:

I seriously wished the Korean side of IZ*One tried a happy song for at least 1 Title track comeback. Nako and Hitomi would have eaten that song for BREAKFAST!

(Also I haven't listened to IZ*One songs in months. This ish made me emotional lol. I miss their B-sides. They had such a variety of bangers. Time for me to listen to Pretty for the 1 millionth time)

• because izone center was chose by voting

im not talking about pd48 man

i only watched season 1 and am not interested in the rest

i think Sakura was a very strong center and I'd never seen her in AKB before so it wasnt bias

this is not about official ranking or statistics

couldnt give less of a shit about those things

u r m o m g a y

• i think Yena would be the best center, she suit all the concepts, all rounder, charismatic, Sakura had quite weak skills during early izone so i wouldnt see her as the center, the center set the standard for the group so the center should be at least decent level dancer.

I'm down for Sakura center in her new group if she improved lots (she already started to improve during izone).

• i think Yena would be the best center, she suit all the concepts, all rounder, charismatic, Sakura had quite weak skills during early izone so i wouldnt see her as the center, the center set the standard for the group so the center should be at least decent level dancer.

I'm down for Sakura center in her new group if she improved lots (she already started to improve during izone).

fair enough

Yena was great too

Sakura just had this aura

the one time I remember she got the centre at the chorus in suki to iwasetai and she was so eye catching despite having the smallest frame out in the group

I think she elevates any group not in a dancing and singing way

there are just these members that make a difference in an unexplainable way

u r m o m g a y

• yes but the center need to have decent skills too, at least dancing wise, putting a stiff dancer in the center is not smart and makes the whole group look weaker than they are

I do think she's gonna be the center in Le sserafin since she improved since then.

• This Pretty fancam >>>>>

nako izone Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• Sakura was a whole center for the beginning of P48, and is a top AKB48 member who had center positions when she was there too

Anyone saying/implying she isn’t center material just is dead set in that foreigner can’t be center mess of a mindset lol

• Think they meant as far as with non-rig votes

Either way, both are just as good & neither are worse than the other objectively

I honestly don’t believe they votes were rigged. Korea is obsessed with Wonyoung and I’ve heard that many people mass voted to ensure that a non-Korean does not become centre.

Whether that is fair is debatable, but it does not mean that the votes were rigged. The same thing happened with Xiaoting in GP999.

It’s a fact that koreans are pretty xenophobic.

• I honestly don’t believe they votes were rigged. Korea is obsessed with Wonyoung and I’ve heard that many people mass voted to ensure that a non-Korean does not become centre.

Whether that is fair is debatable, but it does not mean that the votes were rigged. The same thing happened with Xiaoting in GP999.

It’s a fact that koreans are pretty xenophobic.

It was literally confirmed that it was rigged tho lmbo. Besides anyone would’ve known at least Kaeun & Miyu got unjustly axed, let alone whoever else

• It was literally confirmed that it was rigged tho lmbo. Besides anyone would’ve known at least Kaeun & Miyu got unjustly axed, let alone whoever else

I‘m talking about Wonyoung‘s votes. I don’t think any rigging was necessary to get her first, because of the reasons stated above.

And it was confirmed that not Miyu, but Chowon was rigged out.

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!