GOT7 announce comeback and sign with Warner Music Korea!

• :happyr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their new song Encore will be out tomorrow! They also have a new Youtube Channel so please subscribe!

Laughing at all the people who thought they would never have another comeback and here we are a month later, ready to go!

• Blessed.

They really heard the cries of their fans. If this were an album, I'd buy 5 copies. We have to support the boys extra hard now that their own their own.

I might legit stream, which I literally never do. :crys:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Blessed.

They really heard the cries of their fans. If this were an album, I'd buy 5 copies. We have to support the boys extra hard now that their own their own.

I might legit stream, which I literally never do. :crys:

Yess!! They're working so hard as solos and already back at it with GOT7 releases, we're going to support them 15x as hard now!

• Wow, they really did it. I am happy for them and their fans. This is a testament to their bond and love for each other and their fans that they decided to stay together despite the hurdles

• Omg. I really thought they were gone.. Everyone keeps saying they wont disband but wont ever Comeback. got7 just proved everyone wrong and its possible members be under different agencies and continue their group like Brown Eyed girls :pepeflushed:

Edited once, last by Jeitu ().

• Damn. Unexpected but it's great for Got7 fans.

I will say this, i dont much care for BG music generally, it's not targeted towards my demographic for sure, but Eclipse has a really catchy chorus/instrumental. It's very underrated. I watched this Loona dance cover and got hooked, from 3:08 to 3:18 is 8|8| .

External Content www.youtube.com

• It’s amazing news. Glad they’re sticking together and looking forward to hearing from them now that they (hopefully) will have more creative freedom

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!