Is it weird to sit in a cafe / Mcdonalds all day for studying?

• Theres a Starbucks around where im at ,can see students studying there all the time, they even packed the place when midterm test came close.

I was forced to do take away going there last week

I guess they hated libraries and their rooms at home.

There are students here studying in Mcdonald's too.

Would have only got hungry on beef patty smell if I do the same, let alone kids running round moms chasing behind

Study my ass

hmm...

• since i work from home i do it sometimes but not for an entire day and definitely not during meal time rush lol. i only do it in places and at times where i can get away with hogging a whole table for myself and ordering just one drink for several hours :eyes:

• I even camped out at a 24/7 carls junior shop once busting out my project overnight (one of my project mates was the night shift that night as well and the manager let us) but I bet you can go from morning to afternoon no probs. just as long you are within store hours and bought a few things.

• When I was still on college, I used to hang out and study on Coffee Shops and Fast food chains. It was quite normal during those days since a lot of students would do that. I don't see a problem if it's just an hour or just some time but not just the whole day. Try the library, 10/10 much better.

• This is how I do my homework every day because I can't study alone at home, I don't like the atmosphere. Plus, I hate big, complicated tasks. This is how I ended up using cheap dissertation writing services. I understood that it is more reasonable to get help from https://edubirdie.com/cheap-dissertation-writing-services because I can spend the whole day in a McDonalds cafe and do a small part of my assignments, while it is better to ask an expert who knows more than me about my subject.

• If you go there and don't buy food than of cause, especially if you may use their wifi or electricity and don't even buy food than of cause and the staff may asks you to go if you say you are not interested into buy food

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!