[theqoo/enter-talk] [STUDIO CHOOM BE ORIGINAL] NMIXX 'O.O' (4K) ft. CENTER

• [theqoo/enter-talk] [STUDIO CHOOM BE ORIGINAL] NMIXX 'O.O' (4K) ft. CENTER

bypannchoaFebruary 25, 2022

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. I feel like I'll stan Bae, the members are all charming

2. Now, the song is stuck in my headㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Kyujin looks so cute that I couldn't understand why she would be chosen as the center, but I was completely convinced after seeing their stage wow she's so talented and she's their maknae, I'm so looking forward to her futureㅋㅋㅋ Kyujin, Bae and Jinni, those 3 are the most JYP-live. They dance well and I realized something in the middle. Sullyoon's position is exactly like Tsuyu's but she sings well

4. The song is goodㅋㅋㅋ Kyujin, Bae and Jinni stand out the most on stage, they're the most talented ones

5. The stage is fine but the song is way too messy... I feel like JYP messed up their plan this time. Girl groups need a certain results in digital charts, they could've chose only one of the 2 songs and came out with it instead

6. Kyujin is the talented one

7. No but that pink hair is seriously pretty, she gives off Han Sohee vibes

8. Jinni was crazy... They're all so good

9. That friend on the thumbnail looks so refreshing

10. The maknae seriously stands out so much in a good way
    But they're all no jokes. People's biases will differ so much frmo each other
    How did JYP gather all of them together...

[enter-talk] BUT WHY ISN'T SULLYOON THE CENTER?

AVvXsEiy48t7AuMrENUnrA4o_gNDFO5rReTJ11QwVOZXwpgyzvyS2_um_1aJvGaQ2zVVpOEExUhJYwRm9KmEfJG_6EUE7bBtHg2X_BkHeEkXBwapoM43PkixTuEJKcL2MZJc9Jqw3zScPoO1NqiOXAeZ92YATQJRg5M28x-qJb3i2a6igkPQQam4_igshXjF=s16000

Compared to the other kids' faces, hers is center-worthy... Are her skills bad?

post response:
    [+210][-15]
    original post: here

1. [+124, -1]
    I'm not saying that the rest of them are ugly, but Sullyoon is seriously the most center-looking

2. [+80, -0]
    I feel like Jinni or Kyujin stand in the center the most? I feel like they have stronger auras like Twice Nayeon and ITZY Ryujin while Sullyoon is a visual member like Tzuyu or Yuna

3. [+59, -1]
    She's not as robotic as the comments below make it seem like. The title song's dance is just too hard. If you look at her cover of Touch on Weekly Idol, she's good and there's not a single dance whole even in the title song

4. [+54, -12]
    Aside from Sullyoon, they all look like commoners

5. [+41, -5]
    Sullyoon doesn't look JYP..

6. [+40, -1]
    This makes me realize how much celebrity factor ITZY had when they debuted

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• Seriously, I am trying to figure out who the center is? Or maybe they are taking the Black Pink/STAYC route, and not having a center (even though it's obvious some members get more attention than others).

Also, JYPE has not made the visual member the center since Miss A, so I don't know why people are surprised. Sullyoon is beautiful, but she does not really embody NMIXX's concept, which is the point of the center.

Also, seriously, I have been sleeping on Bae. She really wrecked me once I saw the lives. Her and Haewon have some of my favorite parts in the whole song. I thought she would be the weakest in terms of dance, stage presence, and vocals. I was 100% wrong.

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• Seriously, I am trying to figure out who the center is? Or maybe they are taking the Black Pink/STAYC route, and not having a center (even though it's obvious some members get more attention than others).

Also, JYPE has not made the visual member the center since Miss A, so I don't know why people are surprised. Sullyoon is beautiful, but she does not really embody NMIXX's concept, which is the point of the center.

Also, seriously, I have been sleeping on Bae. She really wrecked me once I saw the lives. Her and Haewon have some of my favorite parts in the whole song. I thought she would be the weakest in terms of dance, stage presence, and vocals. I was 100% wrong.

Sullyoon is the most JYP visual. Imo.

I either think kyujin or Jinni is the center maybe Jinni is more like the fake center like Jihyo and Yeji.

• sorry but wtf is that comment right there?

Aside from Sullyoon, they all look like commoners

some Knetizen deserve a beating

Yeah, how about you post your photos? Let's compare. :pepestare:

But, there is always someone who says things like that.

Sullyoom obviously dominates in terms of visuals for K-netz, but I have also seen people complimenting everyone's visuals. Specifically Jinni, Jiwoo, and Kyujin. Bae also seems to be very popular with Japanese fans. So, yeah, I don't know how anyone can call Jinni common but, you'll always have those people so. :wellr::pepepizza:

• Sullyoon is the most JYP visual. Imo.

I either think kyujin or Jinni is the center maybe Jinni is more like the fake center like Jihyo and Yeji.

Sullyoon literally looks like 2 of JYPE's biggest visual members lmao. She screams JYPE.

I was pretty sure Jinni was the center after she started the song and the video ended with her being the center member, but watching the performances, Kyujin is the center at the beginning and the ending. Which is really weird. I have no idea why they did it like that? Plus, Jinni had one of the least amount of lines, which surprised the hell out of me. But so did Ryujin when they debuted.

I don't think JYPE is going to announce it, so I'll just see how the handle future releases.

• who do you think is the best dancer? or would fit the main dancer position better?

Well, I just went and watched their individual Weekly Idol fancams...

And, I think it's down to preference in dance styles. Jiwoo has a lot of power. Jinni is very sharp, and I think Kyujin has a good balance of both. So, I'll go with her (she's also my bias so take that into consideration). Bae and Sullyoon are also considered on the dance line, but JYP didn't advertise them as such. They weren't really in the dance videos, so if I had to rank them for my own preferences...

Kyujin

Jinni/Bae

Jiwoo

Sullyoon

• I see it's good they already have 3 potential main dancers

• Sullyoon literally looks like 2 of JYPE's biggest visual members lmao. She screams JYPE.

I was pretty sure Jinni was the center after she started the song and the video ended with her being the center member, but watching the performances, Kyujin is the center at the beginning and the ending. Which is really weird. I have no idea why they did it like that? Plus, Jinni had one of the least amount of lines, which surprised the hell out of me. But so did Ryujin when they debuted.

I don't think JYPE is going to announce it, so I'll just see how the handle future releases.

Sullyoon is like Tzuyu's little sister, I think they look too similar. Visually, my favorites are Jinni, Jiwoo and Bae. But I think Jinni and Sullyoon are the most stunningly beautiful at first glance. :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!