Han Jihyo x NCT Doyoung 'To X Who Doesn't Love Me', premiering in June

• My man busy & booked. :pepe-sad:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Plot:

• You love to see it.

I look forward to more suka suka. 2x

• It's so nice to see him thriving and making the most of every opportunity he gets regardless of the area.

DY is on the right path and has a bright future ahead of him. Proud is an understatement. <3

He has a very smart mind for this business and I don't know if that' his natural ambition or lessons learned from his brother or his seniors at SM, but he is playing a long game and winning. :pepelove1:

• He's not letting anyone or anything make him miss these opportunities, no matter how busy he might get.

Will he be the lead actor of this drama? Not familiar with it.

Yes! And the fact that he always shows up and gives 100% regardless of his schedules. I'm always proud of our Doyoung. :lovec:

I think he's the male lead or it seemed that way when he was first rumored to be offered the part. Sounds like a friends to lovers plot. :/

• :cutes:

Honestly never seen him act in a drama I just know that he did it before. I have no time for kdramas these days but I would love to watch him.

:pepecute:

His other drama Cafe Midnight is quite short. They're called seasons, but each one is just an hour long episode. I don't know if you need to watch all three parts, but he's in a smaller roles in season 2 and the lead in season 3.

• His other drama Cafe Midnight is quite short. They're called seasons, but each one is just an hour long episode. I don't know if you need to watch all three parts, but he's in a smaller roles in season 2 and the lead in season 3.

That’s great! I will look into that one, thanks! I can manage one hour! lol

It’s just the 20+ episode series the problem because if the story is good I tend to pull an all nighter just to finish it.

:cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!