help me stan new ggs ☻

• ok so for reference:

i already stan stayc, elris, fromis9, itzy, aespa and twice

who i really enjoy but not stanning yet loona, billlie, kep1er (help me get into them even more!)

who i wanna stan but idk where to start (help!) gwsn, rocket punch, dreamnote, wjsn!! i already enjoy a lot of their songs and i know the members but idk how to get into new groups help…

u can also give me new gg recommendations so i can check them out :iloveyoub:

♡ gorgeous gorgeous girls stan stayc
    d9e9b1de3efcde46d34681415aa8659239a39968.gifv

• ok so for reference:

who i really enjoy but not stanning yet loona, billlie, kep1er (help me get into them even more!)

who i wanna stan but idk where to start (help!) gwsn, rocket punch, dreamnote, wjsn!! i already enjoy a lot of their songs and i know the members but idk how to get into new groups help…

Well hello!

I am the biggest Orbit on this site

tell me where you would like to learn about loona first

then i shall be able to help you! <3

i would recommend Weekly

• Well hello!

I am the biggest Orbit on this site

tell me where you would like to learn about loona first

then i shall be able to help you! <3

i would recommend Weekly

hi!! ♡

i really like loona songs, especially their solos and first albums, perhaps paint the town is not my cup of tea but other than that i really like them, visual-wise and music-wise. i find chuu super adorable :cutes: but i need to know more about the members.. maybe i should watch the loona tv series?

♡ gorgeous gorgeous girls stan stayc
    d9e9b1de3efcde46d34681415aa8659239a39968.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this should be helpful

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• hi!! ♡

i really like loona songs, especially their solos and first albums, perhaps paint the town is not my cup of tea but other than that i really like them, visual-wise and music-wise. i find chuu super adorable :cutes: but i need to know more about the members.. maybe i should watch the loona tv series?

The TV series is a wonderful place to start!

they are really short and you can rip through them in no time

cause i didand it was worth it!

ill link them to you in a private message <3

the members are really easy to learn

like easy as making a rainbow

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this should be helpful

I would also reccomend videos on YT of Other orbits making memes and stuff of them

cause it is funny and can get real fun watching them

• Here's a playlist (not mine) to help you stan GWSN!! It has their variety content, reality shows, and a guide. Hope this helps <33

External Content www.youtube.com

• ok so for reference:

I’m really into Purple Kiss

External Content youtu.be

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I would also reccomend videos on YT of Other orbits making memes and stuff of them

cause it is funny and can get real fun watching them

i mean

there's hundreds of fucking hilarious orbit vids i have seen on youtube but i think it might be a bit too hardcore for someone just getting into them

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• another group where I like some of their songs but don’t know very much about but might be worth checking out is Pixy

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I can def help with WJSN!

Songs I'd recommend(quite a lot lol):

Members(oldest to youngest):

Subunits:

WJSN The Black(Exy, Eunseo, Bona, Seola)

WJSN Chocome(Luda, Yeoreum, Soobin & Dayoung)

They have 2 reality shows, My Cosmic Diary & WJSN Show. I'd start by watching those, you can find subbed episodes on YouTube!

Some WJSN sub channels

uzzuschool forwjsncosmicgirls
    Comment if interested in any WJSN’s cut that needs English sub
    www.youtube.com

forwuju
    [CLOSE] 2016.09.14 ~ 2018.09.28 thank you 😊
    www.youtube.com

• what about something like Lightsum?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!