Appreciation for my sunshine, happiness and strength Lee Taemin

• Appreciation for my sunshine, happiness and strength Lee Taemin

Updating this thread daily to let you Im only thinking of you

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Go to Best Answer
  • External Content www.youtube.com

• The way he calls his cat young lady

External Content twitter.com

• His goofiness even celebrating failures

• External Content twitter.com

• One of my fav selcas

• My favorite Song of him

External Content youtu.be

• like always

• Honor and nobility

those words describe him so well

Beautiful performance. Thank you Taemin

More people need to know this song and performance exist

• I'm not sure if I can word this right, but I think that Taemin is a very warm and sweet person, and the craft he puts in his work has so much love and care. He does work hard for us fans, and I admire that. A lot of us do admire that so I'm hoping he can feel that love. I'm rooting for him always.

5922a2a08d38112fc7518a598444405894e20ed8.gifv

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I think Criminal is my favorite song from him. The choreo is especially beautiful.

This song also gives me chills

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• His stages are art

• Look at this discography

• This Prince

• Look at him as a baby

• Taemin is the best in the industry, the kindest, the sweetest, the strongest, the most determined and the hardworking person. :lover3::lover3::lover3:

Edited once, last by Selynn ().

• Taemin is so inspirative

I was studying for my master degree's final oral exam, which is a nightmare really, when Advice came out

I remember watching his performances over and over getting the boost I needed for studying seeing how dedicated he is

It may sounds weird but seeing his dedication, although for a different thing, helped me a lot with studying... It made me feel like you can do anything if you work hard<3

• The level of artistry in this song, MV and choreo are out of this world

He dances with all his heart

You can see his emotions through the dance <3

• my day until now went like that:

today I decided to write him a letter, but didnt really know what to write. its hard to write letter to someone you actually dont really know or never met before. after I got the letter, I still dont know if I should use google translate because the translation would probably look funny to him, but he cant read english either. than I thought I should put sth personal in it too. I thought of flowers, but making dry flowers takes way too long, so I tried to make an origami flower, which was a huge fail. so I ended up making a crane, which is really easy to make. but noticed the paper is the wrong way around. but I will leave it like that, cause it doest look bad.

so yeah. I will handwrite the letter later, when I know what to do (translate or not).

I would use lysn but I dont have a mobile phone.

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• Minho buble update :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

its relieving they are together.

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• I think he will be able to read in english

He will be happy to know we are thinking of him from all over the world

• When he was claimed as Key's baby

• This thread contains 162 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!