My favorite songs in Kpop history

• Just some of my favorite songs in no particular order.

U can comment some recommendations based on why taste, but I don't wanna see ur lists!! make ur own thread :mad1: !!!

anyway, behold my amazing music taste!!

tenor.gif

La La Love by WJSN

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

slayful indeed!!! queen she is!! love her

Night Rather Than Day by EXID

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

yes, yes. just yes!

Siren by SUNMI

ya'll sleep on her. this song is amazing. get in line!

pporappippam by SUNMI

no words.... just... enjoy.. makes me emotional every time

tenor.gif

Galaxy by Ladies Code

2x

First by EVERGLOW

#girlboss #youknowthaticomefirst #ateezdrip

D-D-DANCE by IZ*ONE </3

iz*one u will ALWAYS slay!

Insomnia by Yukika

MUSIC TO MY EARS!! LITERALLY!

Upper Side Dreamin' by Enhypen

2x

(I learned the choreo btw)

Night Aviation (The Interpretation of Dreams) by GWSN

u are a fool if u thought my list would lack ANY gwsn song!

The Aerialist (Wonderboy) by GWSN

External Content twitter.com

Frost by TXT

I don't make the rules, Soobin does.

Easy by Stray Kids

the love I have for this song is almost unhealthy

New Days by Dreamcatcher

this song takes me to places I have never been under clear blue skies and the warm sun

ULLAELI KKOLLAELI bye 1TEAM (had to search up how to type this)

ya'll let it flop, ur the reason they disbanded. u should be ashamed!/j

(had to throw in some bgs. now back to ur regularly scheduled programming)

WOW by LOONA

this is the music I want from LOONA's title tracks

Hello by JOY

it's a nice windy day, we are drinking smoothies with our toes in the sand

POPPIN' by Golden Child (Y & Jangjun)

We gon' get it poppin'
    일어나 또다시
    We gon' get it poppin'
    나나나나 나나나나 babe
    We gon' get it poppin'
    일어나 또다시
    나나나나 나나나나 babe
    We gon' get it poppin', ayy

Paradise by S.E.S

no one can do it like them

LOONATIC by LOONA Odd Eye Circle

you know it's good when it slaps in English and Korean

Do It Like This by P1harmony

why did this drop this year and it's already one of the best releases

Salty by The Boyz

I wrote, produced, composed, and make the choreo to this song/j

5th Season (SSFWL)

it's so pretty

Snowy Night by Billlie

idc it's still Christmas

I'LL SHAKE IT SNOWY NIGHT

Ring X Ring by Billlie

I learned the choreo for four hours and I'm still not tired of this song

Super Yuppers! by WJSN Chocome

we don't need Marvel, we need sailor moon Chocome

hope this was entertaining! have a nice day, evening, morning, night, whatever. take care of urself and ur mental health!! we'll get more amazing songs in 2022 :pepe-excited:

• I like that 'Hypen's "Upper Side Dreamin'" landed on your list. Beside the vocal processing taking a little bit away from the track, it still has some really good replay value.

• I like that 'Hypen's "Upper Side Dreamin'" landed on your list. Beside the vocal processing taking a little bit away from the track, it still has some really good replay value.

I really like the dreamy yet classy aura of the song, plus the lyrics to accompany it. I listened to it slowed, sped up, multiple times. I have never found myself sick of the song. I danced to it like for 4 weeks and I still listen to it nearly everyday :pepe-grooving:

• . . . damn I must have great taste because this . . . song is on repeat :pepemusic:

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• made the playlist and added more things I couldn't add to the OP. If for whatever reason u are interested in my music taste or want to find a new song (go listen to gwsn), here u go

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!