Name a better debut , I'll wait (50 akorns to anyone who can convince me otherwise).

• pls name a better debut, try it I'll wait :pepe-toilet:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

//also shoutout to @zuzuhhaa for this idea lmao :p

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• i mean...

• i mean...

. . . I mean it's good but I like Excalibur more tho, . . . although it's is my favorite aespa song or single so :pepe-toilet:

• pfft easy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i'll go easy on you and stop here lol

• . . . also for double single, debuts or whatever I guess you can to both . . . since they are both debut song it's counts

for example Blackpink and ATEEZ have two debuts single . . . . I think . . . . I hoped that I'm right this time don't want to get clowned on :clown:

• . . . also for double single, debuts or whatever I guess you can to both . . . since they are both debut song it's counts

for example Blackpink and ATEEZ have two debuts single . . . . I think . . . . I hoped that I'm right this time don't want to get clowned on :clown:

they have two title tracks but debuted with pirate king

• External Content www.youtube.com

one of my favorite Nu'est Songs!

• let me just rub more salt in the wound

• wait the cherry on top

• when you stan 42 boy groups

legend moves only

• LVER?

• lol i'm pretty sure i can find a better debut than excalibur, yes kingdom has a great concept going on but yeah no lol

i agree.

i liked their debut a lot too but its not the best I've seen

LVER?

so cute but i wouldn't say best ;(

• . . . Pirate King is not my favorite title track so . . .no but the rap line is still good tho

. . . it's okay but since it's live stage / performance the vocals don't blend well at all

. . . JUST B debut is completely fine but I like the music video would hope more

. . . Vamos is great it's up there as good debut but Excalibur has that edge ||

. . . I will think it's better to use the Spotify link since I believe that there are parts that was cut but it's still a good but it's no my favorite d-crunch song but it's good tho

//VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM SKRT :shake-it::shake-it::shake-it:

• i agree.

I like kingdom's 2nd album with Karma on it, the 3rd one is okay i like the songs but i'm still not hooked...Dann is the next member so we'll see what comes of his story I like the concept and the route they are going it's extremely unique and i'm glad they have a story line but their music is just hit or miss for me. Where as Ateez has been solid FOR ME, since debut as well as Up10tion, D-Crunch, Just B, Omega X, etc.

It is definitely a matter of taste of course and i'm not at all degrading or downplaying Kingdom, but they are not the best, in my honest opinion.

• they have two title tracks but debuted with pirate king

. . . but why did Treasure have an proper mv while pirate king has just the performance mv not complaining Mingi looks so good with green(?) hair :pepe-notes:

//also doesn't treasure have performance like two live stages tho :melon_think:

• I like kingdom's 2nd album with Karma on it, the 3rd one is okay i like the songs but i'm still not hooked...Dann is the next member so we'll see what comes of his story I like the concept and the route they are going it's extremely unique and i'm glad they have a story line but their music is just hit or miss for me. Where as Ateez has been solid FOR ME, since debut as well as Up10tion, D-Crunch, Just B, Omega X, etc.

It is definitely a matter of taste of course and i'm not at all degrading or downplaying Kingdom, but they are not the best, in my honest opinion.

i totally agree.

ateez has never missed for me either.

• just because it's not your favorite title track doesn't mean it wasn't a great debut they have kept hte pirate story going for over 3 years lol

you want spotify sure

every music show cut this song by 1min so here's one that's not cut

most of noir was cut too for some stupid reason

External Content youtu.be

i can keep going but i'm sure i'm just making your wound sting lol

the closest one so far but the rap kinda ruined song in a funny way tho :pepe-hehe:

• . . . but why did Treasure have an proper mv while pirate king has just the performance mv not complaining Mingi looks so good with green(?) hair :pepe-notes:

//also doesn't treasure have performance like two live stages tho :melon_think:

because they only did the one performance version for pirate king

and just youtube search pirate king there's a ton of content for it and lives

they usually have 2 title tracks for every album each one has an mv and sometimes a performance version

only twice did they make people vote for the title track. it's an entire story line.

• i agree.

just throwing random songs out there...

• just throwing random songs out there...

that was a good debut too.

• no this is too much fun i'm about to post all the debut songs i freakin love

this is their debut song question but they never did a music show until their 1st mini album

Let me know when you admit defeat lol :siptear:

• . . . no

. . . it's pretty strong but . . . I felt like it's better when I read webtoons then listen to it by itself

. . . hwiyoung only gets half a line . . .so no /j but to be honest it's has a good chorus and the chorus kinda carried the song for me which is not a bad thing but in this song felt kinda flat since they are better debut out there and it's not favorite SF9 song. //also I really listen to trauma just my friend has told me too lmao :p

. . . no but the rap is pretty good especially RAVN

. . . a strong one . . . . it's probably in top 20 4th gen debuts but no

• . . . no

. . . it's pretty strong but . . . I felt like it's better when I read webtoons then listen to it by itself

. . . hwiyoung only gets half a line . . .so no /j but to be honest it's has a good chorus and the chorus kinda carried the song for me which is not a bad thing but in this song felt kinda flat since they are better debut out there and it's not favorite SF9 song. //also I really listen to trauma just my friend has told me too lmao :p

. . . no but the rap is pretty good especially RAVN

. . . a strong one . . . . it's probably in top 20 4th gen debuts but no

just for the record i already know you have bad taste but go on :siptear: :pepe-hehe:

• Umm............

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I'm a girl group stan sooo............

. . . a strong but . . . no, the rapping just fells off it's probably the voice but I think Lisa has been better since this song dropped especially in her voice style . . . something like that :pepe-toilet:

• how about some disbanded ones

***********this

:sadr:

• wait the cherry on top

. . . it's an amazing debut but still no . . . .

//and still is better :pepe-hehe:

• External Content open.spotify.com

• . . . it's an amazing debut but still no . . . .

//and still is better :pepe-hehe:

kingdom can't do acrobatics that's amazing to me, acrobatics and still sing flawlessly that makes them better :P

it's okay i'll wait for you to catch up with all the spotify links :siptear:

• LVER?

. . . . almost there but it's still so far away so no, but the song is good tho :pepe-life-support:

• kingdom can't do acrobatics that's amazing to me, acrobatics and still sing flawlessly that makes them better :P

it's okay i'll wait for you to catch up with all the spotify links :siptear:

. . . the only Spotify link that I kinda need is for up10tion and maybe d-crunch since some of Chanyoung lines were cut out in the live performance

• I guess I'll keep going then

• This thread contains 51 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!