Do you have a problem with people only stanning One group?

• Let’s start with it’s none of our business if a person stan zero, one or 12829929192 groups.

I don’t know if for you guys think the same but for me stanning is not only listening to 2 albums and know the members names, I’m a casual listener of so many artist but my stan list is very short. I guess everybody have their own concept of “stanning” but I have known people that preach to stan someone and don’t support their music or even mention them.

Why would you say you are a stan of certain artist if you don’t even really have an interest. If you just like some songs is fine just because of that you don’t to say “I’m a [insert fandom name]”.

For the people that stan only one group is so weird to see some people (multis) trying to shame them and viceversa too. Some people just don’t really like that the concept of stanning multiples groups and that’s fine because they can still listen to the music of other groups.

Isn’t like the people that stan one group only listen to that group don’t be dumb.

• No, only if they try to give negative opinions on the rest of kpop when they have no idea what they're talking about because they only know one group, but if they stay in their lane idc who they decide to stan.

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• When they use that group to drag others for no reason or when other groups aren't even involved? Yes. It's literally the same as being an akgae in my book.

• No, I stan one group and I just keep talking about them and people dont have a problem with me

Its those who run their mouth and insult everyone else that are seen negatively

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No. Why does it matter if someone likes 1 group or 10? It's their choice. I only stan 1 group and I don't have issue with multi stans.

If we're talking about fan wars and crap it's not because 1 group stans vs multi, it's simply 1 group dicks vs multis dicks lol.

• Think it comes down to your definition of stan.

While I consider myself a multi, I'm starting to realizing I don't fit my own definition of what stan is.
    I dont have to time to keep up with a lot of the contents anymore and realistically, I can probably only say I stan 3 groups at most and just a big fan of a bunch others.

• the word and definition of stan can mean different things to different people

people that stan one or none or however many is not the issue

the issue is how that person behaves regardless of who they stan...

judge a person based on his or her merits and not the actions of their fandom or fandoms

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!