if Kep1er get out of nugudom in Korea this member will be the one to pull a CHAEWON 😒

• and by that I mean blow up and be super famous btw

3485CAC9-5AB6-4523-BC65-0ED93FA21660.jpg

no because listen to me

Yeseo has the best facial expressions arguably the best stage presence ( I say this as a Xiaoting stan ) and she’s super pretty

She’s already number 2 in China and 3 in Japan I’m just waiting for Korea to realize she’s a STAR

Xiaoting is god level pretty but she’s chinese I don’t think she’ll be super big in KR 😞 though I’d be rlly happy if I was proven wrong and she blew up she deserves

• I feel like knetz would LOVE bahiyyih… she just has that IT girl vibes. And Kep1er fans call her the 4th gen princess bc of her expensive high class barbie vibe which is exactly what knetz describe Wonyoung as!! And her fashion sense is crazy, everything suits her. But yh i agree xiaoting is the visual so she would probably be pushed more to the public but there’s smth missing from her that you just can’t put her in the same lane as ppl like wonyoung, Nayeon, yuna, Jennie. Plus her being Chinese is a disadvantage too unless knetz do not care and just appreciate her like they are with Tzuyu who is Taiwanese. Whatever at least she’s still popular in China.

• I feel like knetz would LOVE bahiyyih… she just has that it girl vibes. And she’s called the 4th gen princess bc of her expensive high class barbie vibe bar which is exactly what knetz describe Wonyoung as!! But yh j agree xiaoting is the visual so she would probably he pushed more to the public but there’s smth missing from her that you just can’t put her in the same lane as ppl like wonyoung, Nayeon, yuna, Jennie

nahhhh Xiaoting went viral 82378273 on Twt international fans will love her

Bahiyyih I feel like she’s more on intl side too tho :0 like it’s ifans that nicknamed her that way just like ifans gave her the most votes in the show

• nahhhh Xiaoting went viral 82378273 on Twt international fans will love her

Bahiyyih I feel like she’s more on intl side too tho :0 like it’s ifans that nicknamed her that way just like ifans gave her the most votes in the show

Knetz actually were the ones that started calling Bahiyyih “Princess Hiyyih.” Bahiyyih also goes viral a lot of Twitter and Tik Tok. A couple of videos on Bahiyyih have over 1 million likes on that app.

• Knetz actually were the ones that started calling Bahiyyih “Princess Hiyyih.” Bahiyyih also goes viral a lot of Twitter and Tik Tok. A couple of videos on Bahiyyih have over 1 million likes on that app.

Bahi doesn’t fit Korean standard.

Imo the trio would be Korea is chaehyun Yeseo and Youngeun.

Bahi is by far the most popular internationally but her going viral on international platforms has nothing to do with Korean popularity

• Bahi doesn’t fit Korean standard.

Bahi is by far the most popular internationally but her going viral on international platforms has nothing to do with Korean popularity

Wasn’t speaking about Korean popularity. I was just correcting OP. Bahiyyih will still be big regardless lmao.

• Minlix15

Changed the title of the thread from “if Kep1er get out of nugudom in Korea this member will be the one to pull a Wonyoung” to “if Kep1er get out of nugudom in Korea this member will be the one to pull a CHAEWON 😒”.
  • Bahi doesn’t fit Korean standard.

that don’t got nothing to do with being popular and and having an “it girl” status lol.

• that don’t got nothing to do with being popular and and having an “it girl” status lol.

Where did I say she wasn’t popular ??? she is the most popular member internationally. That’s a fact.

However she will not be the it girl in Korea it will be between chaehyun - Youngeun - and Yeseo (and probably Yujin)

Your statement wasn’t even make sense when you started to discredit Xiaoting she is talented af that’s why she is popular and respected by even non-fans

Your whole essay is a mess actually but okay

• Where did I say she wasn’t popular ??? she is the most popular member internationally. That’s a fact.

However she will not be the it girl in Korea it will be between chaehyun - Youngeun - and Yeseo (and probably Yujin)

Youngeun wasn’t that popular in KR international votes carried her actually

• “SHe wIlL nOt be aN it GiRl” says the random person from a ohio and doesn’t even live in Korea to speak on this topic. Lol. Just admit bahiyyih is the most popular member and I’m not even a fan I just see her everywhere on tiktok and twitter. she may not fit the Korean standard but so many knetz and inetz call her pretty and has great proportions. Those other girls you’re mentioning have huge potential to be it girls too. I don’t like the way you’re nitpicking who gets to be what as if you even live in Korea. and where did I discredit xiaoting? Lol I just said she looks like she is the visual so she might get pushed more by their company?? That’s all lol. Anyway, bye.

• “SHe wIlL nOt be aN it GiRl” says the random person from a ohio and doesn’t even live in Korea to speak on this topic. Lol. Just admit bahiyyih is the most popular member and I’m not even a fan I just see her everywhere on tiktok and twitter. she may not fit the Korean standard but so many knetz and inetz call her pretty and has great proportions. Those other girls you’re mentioning have huge potential to be it girls too. I don’t like the way you’re nitpicking who gets to be what as if you even live in Korea. and where did I discredit xiaoting? Lol I just said she looks like she is the visual so she might get pushed more by their company?? That’s all lol. Anyway, bye.

I feel triggered by the random person in Ohio sdklfjbsdfkgjg as a random person in Ohio ;(;(;(

~ ω

Your first comment was made from assumptions but I can’t?/€&/

Can you read I said Bahi is the most popular internationally but she isn’t in Korea

Did you even watch 999 to say some bs

3 comments from YouTube or PANN doesn’t make someone an it girl but okay sis

Do you know what it girl even mean

I will just end here you’re annoying

• I know this isn’t the point of your thread, but if I’m honest I really don’t think anyone in Kep1er is an it girl visual. Like… all of them just look like kids to me.

Don’t get me wrong: they’re obviously gorgeous.

I just feel as though It-Girl idols are ethereal. Like there should be something positively memorable and striking about their face. Like Yoona (to me) has an almost squirtle like cuteness to her. Suzy’s lips and beauty mark make her stand out. Nana looks like an actual runway model no matter what (and her eyebrows + her jawline could cut me in half). Seohyun is very… girls next door….

But all of them have a maturity to their beauty. They’re all confident in their skin and know they’re beautiful. It’s part of their charm (confidence in their beauty) that adds to it. I feel like I’m barely making sense.

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• Yeseo is a kid also I just meant she’d get popular pls Chaewon is no IT girl :pepe-sad:

also you think XIAOTING looks like a child?? have you seen the girl?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!