Getting to know Kep1er members Part 3/9: Choi Yujin

• Part 3 of the series, you can see the previous parts here. Will be making this for all members if you want me to tag you for this series let me know

1. Getting to know Kep1er members Part 1/9: Kim Chaehyun
    2. Getting to know Kep1er members Part 2/9: Huening Bahiyyih

Rank 3: Choi Yujin

_choibunny Girls Planet GIF - _choibunny Girls Planet Gp999 - Discover &  Share GIFs

Pretty sure a lot of you know her as a member of CLC

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

HELIARAE — ☆*:.。Ending Fairy Yujin。.:*☆

The thing is, CLC's future is shaky so Yujin decided to join Girls Planet 999 to start a new journey. Her CLC members are also supportive of her decision

I bet a lot of people who don't even watch the show, know of the entire "We go up, but you don't" incident

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So just want to clarify about this incident, after watching the series and learning more about everyone, I don't think this was done with any malicious intent, in fact Yujin and Yaning grew to become close friends as well in the show. They even performed Helicopter together

So with that out of the way, lets start with her first performance "Bubble Pop"

As expected, she did great and even got Top 9 from the masters from this performance.

She also performed BlackPink's "How You Like That"

And a dance performance of "Fate"

She didn't exactly get a whole lot of screentime through these episode, but in Shoot she garnered a lot of traction for being the leader and main vocal of this team

And she did amazing in this. She was an excellent leader of the team and did well as the main vocal. This was a side of her that we didn't really get to see from CLC ever since they strayed away from the "cuter image" that they did have before

I'm so happy that she manage to get in because she deserves it. She is so beautiful and so talented and I can't wait to see what she can bring to the table when the group debus

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

Girls Planet999 Gp999 GIF - Girls Planet999 Gp999 Girls Planet - Discover &  Share GIFs

• I can’t wait to see the program. So her and Yaning became friends?

:claps:

Yeah kinda

External Content youtu.be

• Yeah kinda

External Content youtu.be

The fantasies before episode 1 thinking these two would be broadcasted in high-end dramas, catfights, spreading bad rumors, rivalry, revenge insulting, canceling each other, creating gang fights, messing up their accommodation, making the editors go ecstasy, but then those things didn't happen. :pleading:

Edited 2 times, last by merekede ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!