Next Blackpink's group comeback will be in 2022

• Seeing the rate of content from YG.

Period between group's comeback and Rose's debut = 5-6 months

So between Rose's and Lisa's could be another 6 months

The next group comeback might be another 6 months later --> Happy New Year 2022

• Yeah, it's looking more and more like it.

I thought Rose's solo would be released Jan/Feb followed by Lisa's in late spring and an ot4 comeback Q3/4 but Rose releasing in March pushes things back a bit and no doubt the same will happen with Lisa's, I mean let's be honest. X/

And judging by rumours, Jisoo's drama is set to air in August, so she'll probably start working on her solo shortly after and release it Q4 instead.

Also looking back at BP's past comebacks YG loves a summer comeback and rarely releases BP comebacks in the second half of the year (LSG doesn't count since HYLT was the real 'comeback').

It would be smart tbh seeing as the hype tactic is partly the reason behind BP's huge success and all the solos's plus Jisoo's drama will garner more interest in the girls.

• I disagree. The clock is ticking for the contract renewals and yg will want to both milk bp and please the members with solo projects and growth in that department. If they can tour then maybe I’d agree with u.

It’s either: rosé solo + bp cb or rosé solo + Lisa solo + bp cb

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• YG's long-comeback strategy was always creating EXPLOSIVE achievements for BLACKPINK.

So I am wondering if Blinks want to have many successful comebacks OR one but explosively successful comeback. What are Blinks' picks?

The delusion is high in this one. All 3 cbs last year was explosively successful. When will delulus step into reality :eyes:

• They are always hyped and saying they are only hyped once is dumb asf. All 3 cbs wwre successful and all artist rely on hype to be successful. So....at least give a legit point

• The delusion is high in this one. All 3 cbs last year was explosively successful. When will delulus step into reality :eyes:

I really like BP and I admire what they have achieved. "Explosively successful" is not the word I use to describe success for every comeback. For instance, explosively successful is for songs like DDDD, HYLT, Dynamite, Cheer Up, Love Scenario,... I never said that BP won't be successful if they came back regularly.

I didn't mean to say that if BP comeback regularly they will not be successful, okay? You completely twisted my words. Try to understand others' points instead of attacking. I am not even denying their success or attacking BP, 2020 was their best ever year.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• I really like BP and I admire what they have achieved. "Explosively successful" is not the word I use to describe success for every comeback. For instance, explosively successful is for songs like DDDD, HYLT, Dynamite, Cheer Up, Love Scenario,... I never said that BP won't be successful if they came back regularly.

I didn't mean to say that if BP comeback regularly they will not be successful, okay? You completely twisted my words. Try to understand others' points instead of attacking. I am not even denying their success or attacking BP, 2020 was their best ever year.

All their cbs have been explosive except ktl(nationally only). You can quit giving out backhanded compliments and focus on your faves

Ice cream was explosive internationally breaking spotify records

Lsg broke all the top 10/top 5 gg records on gaon,melon,vibe and bugs

Hylt is doing well too for 8 month old song

If you know nothing then better stop posting utter delusion. The album just debunks your claim

• I really like BP and I admire what they have achieved. "Explosively successful" is not the word I use to describe success for every comeback. For instance, explosively successful is for songs like DDDD, HYLT, Dynamite, Cheer Up, Love Scenario,... I never said that BP won't be successful if they came back regularly.

LSG broke the girl group record for most weeks spent in melon top 10 proving they really don't need long breaks to do super well.

• All their cbs have been explosive except ktl(nationally only). You can quit giving out backhanded compliments and focus on your faves

Ice cream was explosive internationally breaking spotify records

Lsg broke all the top 10/top 5 gg records on gaon,melon,vibe and bugs

Hylt is doing well too for 8 month old song

If you know nothing then better stop posting utter delusion. The album just debunks your claim

Firstly, I have never claimed their comebacks weren't successful? What are the backhanded compliments? I used to not like BP but everything changed and I fully acknowledged their efforts as well as big successes. The Album is amazing and the sales are top-notch. My definition of "explosive" might be different from yours, but I respect your opinion.

Secondly, if you can't take conversations as a type of way to understand things more, you shouldn't reply to me. I have never wanted to degrade any idols or arguing with somebody. I have never claimed that I am 100% right.

I have been commenting respectfully and taking your comments as a way to know more but it seems like you are taking my comments as a way to argue. You can take the win in this conversation, thank you.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• Firstly, I have never claimed their comebacks weren't successful? What are the backhanded compliments? I used to not like BP but everything changed and I fully acknowledged their efforts as well as big successes. The Album is amazing and the sales are top-notch. My definition of "explosive" might be different from yours, but I respect your opinion.

Secondly, if you can't take conversations as a type of way to understand things more, you shouldn't reply to me. I have never wanted to degrade any idols or arguing with somebody. I have never claimed that I am 100% right.

I have been commenting respectfully and taking your comments as a way to know more but it seems like you are taking my comments as a way to argue. You can take the win in this conversation, thank you.

Then dont claim something in a delusion manner. Then we good

My definition of explosive is a fact. Dont lump it together with delusional opinions

Fully acknowledged :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr: where?

• If they don’t get a group comeback this year then YG has wasted all the hype they built up during the last half of 2020. I think they won’t wait that long between Rosé and Lisa. I’m assuming Lisa’s is just one song so there will be a bit less to prepare and they already said last year that her solo had been chosen and was basically ready to go. I think Jisoo’s solo will end up being early next year and Blackpink will have a group comeback in the 3/4 quarter of this year. It should AT LEAST be a mini album.

• They are always hyped and saying they are only hyped once is dumb asf. All 3 cbs wwre successful and all artist rely on hype to be successful. So....at least give a legit point

... Dang why you so pressed

I said it's only PARTLY the reason behind their success in album sales. After all, their album was VERY long awaited.

And YG will, of course, accept nothing less than 1 million for their next comeback, so will probably use their tactic that has already proven to work.

Not like I'm demeaning their success or hating on the girls jeez, chill.

• They literally had a single before that which sold 300k+. Its also the highest selling singke by a kpop act. It was only a 3 month gap between them. This itself debunks your illogical claim.Anymore delusional nonsense u wanna bark?

Pressed :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:  LilyM

I cant handle the amount of stupidity,delusion,lack of conscience and ignorance here

Very long?you think fans are going to stay with a group which barely cbs is it?plus it was a 1+ year hiatus. Use ur brains delulus :angryr:why you so dumb,ignorant and salty?tell me which other group that can sell 1+ million after being LoNg AWaiTEd?i bet your ass cant

Better flush your logic down the drain

• Demeaning?oh pls you are literally doing it

Now keep shedding salty tears

• Demeaning?oh pls you are literally doing it

Now keep shedding salty tears

Well... I don't know if you know this but tears do tend to be salty.

Anyway, you sound like you are literally 12, so I'm going to just leave you be as I am getting bored of this back and forth.

Stay in school kid.

• Well... I don't know if you know this but tears do tend to be salty.

Anyway, you sound like you are literally 12, so I'm going to just leave you be as I am getting bored of this back and forth.

Stay in school kid.

If i was 12 then i at least have the brain cells to comprehend a simple logic. Go back to kindergarten airhead. I pity those living around you. I really pity their brain cells

Bored?you can troll again like you did here

LonG AWaiTED :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr: good joke. Its obvious you cant argue with facts. Once someone sells 1+ million they are always gonna sell more as long as there is hype. I dont expect dimwits like you to understand that anyways

Anyone with a brain would know that hiatus makes artists lose fans not gain them and the hype would be gone

Edited 2 times, last by Lilbp ().

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!