SM girl group that got the least hate

• SM girl group that got the least hate? 23

1. SNSD (2) 9%
    2. fx (14) 61%
    3. RV (5) 22%
    4. Aespa (2) 9%

probably in this order from most to least

SNSD (from black ocean to EXO dating) > RV (Yeri, Irene) > fx (various issues) > Aespa (a few small controversies)

• All of them got hate for existing

The way I laughed at how you describe Aespa's when their basically the new punching bag for Kpoop losers online. Their hated in everything they does

• Afaicr Fx probably got the most hate individually (Sulli especially, and Krystal) but they were the least hated as a group which isn’t much because they also got a lot of hate in a group. It’s just that most of the time the heat was on SNSD from their rival groups’ fandoms. While RV for the sudden debut I guess. I could be wrong but with SNSD and aespa they have the rivals hate and the “controversies”. Aespa hasn’t gotten into a dating “scandal” with a precious oppa like SNSD and FX so I can’t imagine what would happen then. Their hate might quiet down if they get surpassed by another 4th gen leader though.

lt64IYu.gif

• Lol not aespa. Especially on their debut there was a fake rumor about Karina supposedly saying stuff about every popular member in every group with a big fandom that basically united every big Fandom to hate on her.

By that itself they should've figured out that it was obvious bait but they didnt. Finally I was right. She didn't say any of those things. It was proven false but the fact that it was fake didn't make the same amount of noise than the og fake rumor so girl had to face a lot of hate right on debut.

They are a rookie group who were shooting up in popularity that made them an easy punching bag for bigger fandoms

So no. Absolutely not aespa. Girls,especially Karina and winter have gone through a lot of undeserved hate.

Desbundar

• Probably RV.

SNSD we all know the shit they went through

Fx. I don’t think the group itself got that much hate but members individually did have a ton of hate. Amber, Krystal, Sulli and Victoria have all had some controversies here and there for long periods. Only Luna didn’t seem to be involved in any crap.

Aespa wer the punching bag initially but turned it around with next level. Now it’s about their lives. Nothing major so far so.

RV I don’t remember getting much hate. The only significant thing in the first few years was some fans were upset with Yeri being added to an existing line up. Recently of course it’s Irene.

• Almost by definition SM groups get a lot of hate and suspicious fake news rumors and slander narratives thrown at them before debut and at debut and often have the largest groups of antis right from the start, usually other-company stans and other-group stans that feel threatened or jealous for some reason.

From those groups, f(x) did get the least hate, SNSD the most.

Aespa and Aespa members got vicious rumors thrown at them even before debut.

As for RV, fans will recall how RV got bashed and ridiculed at debut (MV issues, '1s SM flop gg', etc), hell year 2018 when RV went to NK and Netizenbuzz, netizens and bandwagoning ifans were constantly gunning for them, and how certain gg fandoms used Yeri, Irene or Joy to throw shade at RV or have constantly been trying to undercut RV's achievements and talents (always the same people from the same fandoms).

SNSD, well, the black ocean thing speaks for itself, never mind STAND and other such phenomenons.

What you also see happen a lot of times, that those antis and other-group stans who've been trashtalking and shading a group and members of it the hardest for years (on AKP too) are always suddenly suffering from amnesia or try to trivialize their constant bashing - but I still recall all the ones who were constantly bashing and shading SNSD and RV, and from which main fandoms most of them were X/

Going by memory, I'd say the order from least to most hate would be:

f(x) > Aespa / RV > SNSD

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Edited 3 times, last by FoReveries ().

• Afaicr Fx probably got the most hate individually (Sulli especially, and Krystal) but they were the least hated as a group which isn’t much because they also got a lot of hate in a group. It’s just that most of the time the heat was on SNSD from their rival groups’ fandoms. While RV for the sudden debut I guess. I could be wrong but with SNSD and aespa they have the rivals hate and the “controversies”. Aespa hasn’t gotten into a dating “scandal” with a precious oppa like SNSD and FX so I can’t imagine what would happen then. Their hate might quiet down if they get surpassed by another 4th gen leader though.

This.

Sulli and Krystal faced the full force of internet at its worst. People were slutshaming them for dating, making up pregnancy rumours or being viscuous about sulli/krystals "sm princess privilege".

So when sms so called princess Sulli legally requested sm several times to take action against the rumours and comments ruining her reputation why did the company not do shit? I'm glad sm is somewhat taking action for the groups that came after them but it could have made fxs lives easier if they took action a lot earlier. Especially when they requested it.

Luna don't get me started on the shit she's gone through. Amber took a lot of what was said about her appearance in her stride but doesn't lessen it either.

Their discography will definitely make them a memorable sm gg but I doubt the flames that blew up over the slightest things were justified. It's forgotten but I think any meu that was active at their peak and during their sCaNdAls(if dating is a scandal)knows the shit the girl went through individually.

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!