Post your favorite vocal covers!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I will never get tired of telling people to watch hoppipolla covers and original songs. Listen to them!!!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And basically all of his covers. Ha Hyun Sang, look him up!

Heavenly voices singing together = Heaven

I’m not that familiar with p1harmony but how could anyone sound this good?? Life’s not fair.

Woosung of The Rose sings in cursive. That’s all i have to say.

I wish this was on spotify

And of course, IU:

• I love the IU one too!

I also really like Jihyo's melody project, it suited her voice so much and I love her in general

External Content www.youtube.com

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

A.C.E are sooo good with covers.

Desbundar

• I love the IU one too!

I also really like Jihyo's melody project, it suited her voice so much and I love her in general

This is the first I’ve ever seen/heard that cover and wow!! Jihyo’s voice is so good. The clips of their concerts and random videos and pics of her with her members and her in the studio goes together so well. It made me nostalgic for times I wasn’t even there for :D

• This one, because it sounds super cute on Dayomi's voice

• This is the first I’ve ever seen/heard that cover and wow!! Jihyo’s voice is so good. The clips of their concerts and random videos and pics of her with her members and her in the studio goes together so well. It made me nostalgic for times I wasn’t even there for :D

Yeah, it's really good! The video is so lighthearted but the song always makes me cry for some reason. I think it's definitely the tone and that Jihyo is covering it but I haven't heard the original yet. Yep, they are and I do think that some of them were filmed just for the melody project itself. LMAO, I feel that way too. Like I saw DTNA in there where they were practicing on the beach and I didn't become a Once until shortly after Feel Special era.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• i love Kihyun's covers. His voice and technique always add that extra spice

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content streamable.com

A.C.E are sooo good with covers.

Ahh!! I love it! I like this part the most: 2:17 and 2:29

• She's the Studio Killer, her live covers are 100x better than the original studio versions, dont let her cover your song lol.

Here she is covering a famous Korean song, i've spammed this video 10x already on AKP but imma spam it again.

Then this is her official remake version with English, Tagalog, and Korean lyrics, she took the time to fix her mistakes from the live version (she botched some of the Korean words in the live version lol, one mistake was really bad).

• Some others i like: (i won't post the Day6 ones, there is a lot of them, but i'm expecting icyruios to do so ^^

I mean since you asked

Actually let's post artists covering Day6 instead

Dreamcatcher

Seventeen

And of course MyDay President

• This one, because it sounds super cute on Dayomi's voice

i liked it! It started off really cute then hints of more mature vocals came through in the second half with her ad libs then i loved it even more :love:

I agree, I agree, I strongly agree

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX25qQhGSEc

• Yeah, it's really good! The video is so lighthearted but the song always makes me cry for some reason. I think it's definitely the tone and that Jihyo is covering it but I haven't heard the original yet. Yep, they are and I do think that some of them were filmed just for the melody project itself. LMAO, I feel that way too. Like I saw DTNA in there where they were practicing on the beach and I didn't become a Once until shortly after Feel Special era.

They definitely made it that way on purpose haha. I can see myself as a 60 year old once, decades after they’ve disbanded and watching this video, bawling my eyes out lmao

• YESSS KIHYUN! His No Mercy stage and the Believer cover are some of my favorites too! Thanks for the reminders haha

I love those covers too! I can’t believe i forgot to add his only then cover. And also Never Not, imagine if he recorded this in a studio??

Taeyeon’s When we were young is another one i forgot to include! I always tear up when I hear this cover.

• I love all of the boyz’s covers!! Steal my girl is another one that I really love from them and Kevin and Jacob’s Lullaby, and A Midsummer Night’s Sweetness :love:

:lover1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!