• Fuck JYP and his whole trash company. How more incompetent they can be?

I hope Twice will leave this garbage company as soon as their contract ends...

Maybe then he will get ego check when his trash company will go bankrupt...

Oh and It's nice fucking coincidence that he is working on a comeback with the same stylist that they took the design from.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• She deleted her post? Something really isn't right.

I agree with you. I hope that Twice doesn't resign their contracts.

This *supposed to be* fun and lighthearted melody project turned into something absolutely crazy. I hope JYP's reputation will be able to recover because even the apology, people aren't having it. Also, I do believe that the stylist is at fault here. It's way too close. :cursing:

And then we have the CA thing...

JYP can you like not ruin something good for once?!

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Hey I've said it plenty of times Twice needs solo/subunit activities ASAP (keyword activities not necessarily songs)

otherwise they have to resign to JYP because right now they are OT9 twice not the members individually

JYPE is a fucking genius but also a shit company for not giving the members their individual activities because we all know if the members get individual activities and become successful they will less likely resign with JYPE so JYPE deliberately withholds individual activities from the members so when it comes to contract negotiations JYPE has the upper hand

• ohhhhhhh ! so this tweet is in relation to HANBOK one!!

And what did JYP change in his post?

Yeah...

JYP didn't change anything but the Blackpink stylist, on her story made a clip from the melody project and made a reaction on it and it showed that she was surprised. It later was deleted and no trace of it.

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Hey I've said it plenty of times Twice needs solo/subunit activities ASAP (keyword activities not necessarily songs)

otherwise they have to resign to JYP because right now they are OT9 twice not the members individually

JYPE is a fucking genius but also a shit company for not giving the members their individual activities because we all know if the members get individual activities and become successful they will less likely resign with JYPE so JYPE deliberately withholds individual activities from the members so when it comes to contract negotiations JYPE has the upper hand

I hope they will leave this shit company and I don't care if they will be #1, #2 or even #20 gg. They have millions already and they don't need JYPE, JYPE needs them.

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• This is ALL FAKE and that stylist has worked with Twice in the past and has been one of Jinyoungs stylist for over a YEAR now....

How does this happen without it being intentional? How, it's literally not possible. Jinyoun is the companies creative officer, works with Twice, it's his MV they are covering and has been working with the exact stylist as early as this month.....what? This is literally making me shake with rage.

I think Once need to make it clear we want Whitechapel, or who ever styled this MV, to never ever work with Twice again and for the creative higher ups at division 3 to explain how this happens 6 months after the last issue of plagiarism.

I also don't ever want to see Balko-whatever work with Twice again...the whole thing is claerly intentional and the half assed pathetic 'we didn't know' apology is phony, completely fake...like this stylist was barely known, barely anything 6-7 months ago but got massive attention for those specific Hanboks at the time he was personally working for Jinyoung.....how does this not come up? How does JYP not hear about those Hanboks?

Are we this stupid?

• Jyp idols rarely resign with the company, actually the only group where most the members resigned was 2pm and that's probably only because they were offered director positions. Otherwise, pretty much everyone runs for the hills as soon as their first contracts expire. So the chances of Twice not resigning are very high, but I hope you all understand that that will mean the group's end most likely.

• Jyp didnt give them individual activities because he doesnt want miss a 2.0 :pepe-cowboy:

Hope he will give them this/next year tho

yeah and that's why JYPE is a fucking genuis but a shit company...like it said he learnt from their mistake with Suzy and now Twice have to suffer because of it.

Compare the individual activities of twice with that of someone (not even BP - take Minnie from Gidle who's in your sig so i take it you know a little bit about her)

Minnie has acted, song in OSTs, composed, written...and she is a barely 2.5 years old idol

Twice individual members activities can't even match Minnie

If JYPE is smart he will never give individual activities to Twice members - why? from a pure business perspective OT9 twice brings in so much $$$$ that why the fuck would they want to lose their cash cow if the members choose to not resign.

1. GG do not survive past their 30s (generally - it is very rare to see GG survive past 30)

3. thus GG members have to have individual activities to continue their career (whether singing, acting, MC, variety etc etc)

4. if one does not give individual activities then their chances of starting "afresh" outside JYPE to then commence individual activities is so much harder - Twice now are know as Nayeon of Twice, Jeongyeon of Twice etc etc not Nayeon as Nayeon etc

5. if leaving JYPE is harder then what does twice do they then have to resign with JYPE thus keeping OT9 for JYPE to continue to milk twice

• She deleted her post? Something really isn't right.

I agree with you. I hope that Twice doesn't resign their contracts.

This *supposed to be* fun and lighthearted melody project turned into something absolutely crazy. I hope JYP's reputation will be able to recover because even the apology, people aren't having it. Also, I do believe that the stylist is at fault here. It's way too close. :cursing:

And then we have the CA thing...

JYP can you like not ruin something good for once?!

can u tell me how those correlate?

• Jyp didnt give them individual activities because he doesnt want miss a 2.0 :pepe-cowboy:

Hope he will give them this/next year tho

Can people stop with this Miss A 2.0 bs? It might have been true 4 years ago when they were a rookies. Miss A situation was very different, Suzy was huge as rookie cuz of her role in Dream High that was released 6months after Miss A debut...

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• i heard jyp himself say shady stuff in the past. like him saying he doesn't want his artists to be bigger than him. this is just a rumor from what i know since i haven't seen it in any sources but it would make sense with got7's situation and day6. Jyp has been a shit company with or without knowing this anyway tho. Notice how he promotes himself vs. ALL of his artists. TWICE get no promotion in the US JYP telling them to lose weight causing Jihyo to be self-conscious and Momo eating nothing but ice cubes so she could debut being scared for her life and, DAY6 get NOTHING, GOT7 literally had to leave when they had their 'Breathe' comeback it didn't even have teasers before it's release the members had to promote it on their own accounts and it was only a picture at that meanwhile JYP was promoting himself to high hell making his artists watch his MVs while entertaining is another way of promotion nothing wrong with that just keep the same energy for your artists ALL of your artists, Stray Kids made themselves don't seem to be getting pushed in Korea but i don't live in Korea idk, ITZY are promoted weirdly especially with Yuna being basically the center (idk if shes center or not) they give the girls such uncomfortable outfits they always give Yuna the shortest crop tops skirts and shorts its horrible to watch, NiziU is a Japan group and i don't keep up with them all i know is JYP himself telling these underage girls to lose weight and that's just so gross, i forgot Boy Story existed what happened to them?, not debuting SOMI for literal years making her decide to leave and join the Black Label, I can go on and on about the sexualization of minors examples: Tzuyu, Suzy, and Yuna (more but these are the more prominent ones i know of).

Edited 4 times, last by haoluvr: misspelling ().

• Eh, after googling the hanbok issue, their explanation makes total sense. Most of the time stylists curate pieces from other companies and designers, though they can also make custom pieces (which is what Blackpink's stylist did with Jisoo's hanbok).

Twice's stylist purchased their's from a hanbok company, so it was probably that company that made a knockoff version of the one from the music video. The company probably didn't inform the stylist that it was a knockoff from a Blackpink video. Another possibility is that the hanbok company sources hanboks from other companies and sells them at a retail level, in which case they may not have even known themselves that what they were selling was a knockoff from another video.

A lot of people seem to be under the impression that Twice's stylist created this hanbok by copying the original, and I HIGHLY doubt that was the case. The only downfall of Twice's stylist is that they didn't recognize the hanbok from the BP video, which is an honest mistake.

I can also see why the original stylist for BP was upset about this. Their criticisms should be directed toward the company that manufactured and sold their work. However, it's not actually illegal unless there's a copyrighted logo present. There's not much a designer can really can do about knockoffs, unfortunately.

Knockoffs in the fashion industry are incredibly common, and we all probably have lots of them in our closets without realizing it.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Actually, I know that they ordered from a company yet the still blamed the Twice stylist in their Twitter post so I'm guessing that the design of the base hanbok was purchased by the company but the stylist modified it in their own way.

• Actually, I know that they ordered from a company yet the still blamed the Twice stylist in their Twitter post so I'm guessing that the design of the base hanbok was purchased by the company but the stylist modified it in their own way.

Who? The original stylist for BP? I don't see how they would be able to know that information as a fact. They probably just assumed that was that case, which is understandable as well.

Edit: or do you mean JYP?

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Ah, good point but yes, I do mean JYP.

The only statement I'm seeing in articles is this one, which seems like they're pointing the finger at the hanbok company. Unless there's another tweet I didn't see.

"Hello, this is JYP Entertainment.

In regard to the outfits from Dahyun and Chaeyoung’s Melody Project video, the hanbok in question was purchased from a hanbok company, and we did not properly recognize the similarities. We sincerely apologize for this.

We have given an explanation of the situation and our deepest apologies to the designer. We will be even more careful in the future so that this kind of incident never arises again."

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Oh I guess that makes more since. Maybe that sums it up but I think it's too deep now. People are already blaming one another unfortunately...

• Oh I guess that makes more since. Maybe that sums it up but I think it's too deep now. People are already blaming one another unfortunately...

True. Once you start a fire on the internet, it's hard to put it out. Although the one criticism I have for the stylist is maybe they should have known better because that fabric looks like cheap polyester shit from Wish...

:pepe-tea:

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!