If Jennie, Rosé or Jisoo ever say they are uncomfortable..

• Not really, happens on Twitter and other forums. Blinks fighting each other over the dumbest shit. Blinks don't need a rival fandom, they are their own biggest antis

So far I think the worst I have seen on Twitter belongs to 1 Lisa's solo stan & 1 Jennie solo' stan where both of them fighting each other by spamming which between the two idols is a slut.

• I really hate it when idols complain about having to perform in uncomfortable outfits. However I don't like it that you things out of context. The reason why blinks said to focus on the positive isn't that they don't care about Lisa being uncomfortable. During the whole Lisa solo era some blinks made it seem like yg is discriminating against Lisa by not letting her promote her solo. It turns out while blinks were angry and complaining about her mistreatment, Lisa was enjoying her vacation with her mom. Now that Lisa is in the us promoting her solo, blinks are again complaining about Lisa wearing uncomfortable outfits and thinking yg is again discriminating against Lisa, as if Rosé was really comfortable when her top was torn apart during the mma and Jennie wasn't uncomfortable when her top was falling off to the point of having to go backstage to fix it.

I bet not even one gg idol didn't have to at least once wear something uncomfortable. The difference is that other fans won't take the opportunity to create problems by saying their bias is discriminated against by wearing uncomfortable outfits. And as far as I know, Lisa didn't have to wear anything overly sexual. That would be another story.

Just for once (I know it may be hard for some blinks) let's stop complaining and be happy that Lisa is happy and breaking records.

• there is a reply i made on another thread about it

and i think u r using this for your argument.

i did say every idol has this problem, not just Lisa. And it is not fun for them, nor for Lisa.

The uncomfortable thing can be, that she doesn´t like what she is wearing, or also can be that the outfit is itchy, too small, too big, she is scared that it would rip on the middle of the performance, she is cold on it....so many things

lets not make so much about a few words.

i see so many girls sent to the stage with not fitting shorts and no safety pants. That is wrong wrong. I remember Rosé´s top almost falling out on an award show.

And lets remember, when we watch Lalisa or Money, that she picked those. And the outfits where great, but if you compair those outfits with the ones that Rosie or Jennie wear on their solos, they are very distinctly different. So there is a style they choose.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• The energy for Lisa is different and the reactions to her comment are proof. She literally said she was uncomfortable but no one gives a shit!

So sad it's her own fandom who don't care. If it happened to the others then there would be a riot. But with Lisa it's "yeah but she liked her solo outfits so".

It's especially hilarious considering people claimed her fans were the ones who had an issue with her outfits, but now she literally opened up about her feelings they are dismissing her.

OT3 are the worst.

• I'm surprised at how dismissive people here are :facepalm:

If the girl said she was uncomfortable then she was uncomfortable, it's not anyone else's place to make light of it, tell her it wasn't a big deal or insinuate she was exaggerating.

So called Blinks have shown time and again they literally don't give a shit about Lisa's feelings. Too busy victimising the other girls for things they never even said made them uncomfortable.

• My sister (BLINK) said that when Lisa said that she felt "uncomfortable" she meant that as it's not her style or because they layer or hard to dance with because her outfit in some part of lalisa and money are not too far from blackpink style (less flashy and more conformable to dance with)

you took what she said and ran with it

• The thing is that even well-known Lisa fans here disagree with you. It does not mean that everything that happened to Lisa is correct. I could also tell you several things that didn't go right with Jisoo, Jennie and Rose, but it seems like you can't let go and are trying desperately to portray Lisa as a victim. I agree that there are numerous things where Lisa is obviously discriminated against, but to get upset for days about the word "uncomfortable", which can also be interpreted differently, in an interview where she says she is very happy, is in my opinion too exaggerated.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• The thing is that even well-known Lisa fans here disagree with you. It does not mean that everything that happened to Lisa is correct. I could also tell you several things that didn't go right with Jisoo, Jennie and Rose, but it seems like you can't let go and are trying desperately to portray Lisa as a victim. I agree that there are numerous things where Lisa is obviously discriminated against, but to get upset for days about the word "uncomfortable", which can also be interpreted differently, in an interview where she says she is very happy, is in my opinion too exaggerated.

You are literally proving my point.

Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé have never said anything made them uncomfortable, yet you are the one victimising them.

I am not trying to portray Lisa as a victim, just pointing out she said she was uncomfortable and that's not right.

Your point about her saying she is happy meaning it negates how she felt is absurd. All the BP members talk about how happy they are, so does that mean Blinks shouldn't complain? Yeah, I didn't think so!

Blinks on here clearly don't care enough about Lisa if they are downplaying her own words. The way they throw a fit over things the other girls haven't even said bothers them is proof of that.

The double standards are hilarious and most so called Blinks on here show their true feelings eventually.

• The fandom is so dividend because of people like you

Nobody was downplaying Lisa's words, they were just trying to explain to you there're various possibilities how to interprete her words and tbh it doesn't have to be as deep as you are making it out to be

And also they seem to be tired of neverending negativity surrounding Lisa's comeback and her akgaes dragging the other members all the time these days

It feels like it turned out into a contest where everybody is trying to prove which member had it worse and it's creating a very toxic atmosphere

Sure there are certain things which are wrong and disscussion worthy but people like you jump on every opportunity to prove how horribly mistreated their fav is, it's honestly getting annoying

I just hope the girls ignore what's going on online because I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be very happy about it

• I'm not proving your point? Lisa never said anything either and people still saw her as a victim because she got discriminated. I'm not saying stop defending Lisa either. But you are over-dramatizing the matter and can't let go. Address unfair thing by all means! I just think it's over the top that you're getting so worked up about something that has a wide scope of interpretation from the word choice.

Ever thought that she already solved the problem herself by saying that in her solo she could wear what she wants? It's not as if she has now changed the group or company. If it was a problem, then she obviously solved it herself and that should be the end of it.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Edited 2 times, last by Marmaladeheart ().

• when it comes to GGs that wear outfits that show a lot of skin, BP is near the bottom of the list. So when she said some of her outfits were uncomfortable she probably just meant the material was itchy or something. Plus, her solo outfits showed more skin and ass than her group outfits.

• All I see is you and other akgaes victimizing LISA, no one is out here victimizing the other girls. You just want to make it seem like its BP vs Lisa so bad, that even when the girls have wardrobe malfunctions you conveniently brush it under the rug and say Lisa is the only one who ever felt uncomfortable. You are a solo stan to the core

This is hands down one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen on here.

Lisa literally said she was uncomfortable. I didn't make it up! Did the other girls ever say that? No, but you are defending them regardless.

You and other so called Blinks on here don't give a shit about lisa and call her fans akgaes on principal.

If one of the other girls said they felt that way then everyone would be up in arms. Your comment about them not being victimised is laughable considering things their fans have protested at.

But sure, Lisa fans are all crazy for pointing out something she said. Guess if the others ever say the same you won't feel bad for them either right?

This thread just proved my point. OT3 like you came out of hiding as always.

• I genuinely don't get the point of this thread. What do u want blinks to do? Send trucks? Blame other members for making lisa wear those uncomfortable outfits? 😂 This whole debate is useless. And what makes u think other members haven't faced the similar issue?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!