WHAT WOULD LISA'S SONG "Money" BE WITHOUT SQUID GAME???

• Still a song from the most popular member from the biggest girl group kpop sensation in the world right now...

Lalisa has held its own but yes Money appeals to a wider audience. A lot of reactors have reacted to the song because she is Lisa from Blackpink or because Money is everywhere without using the squid game reference...

Let's be honest, who wouldn't want to blow up like squid game... its an honor, too bad other songs didn't make the cut...

Anyway she came here to drop some money, all this bread so yummy yeah :pepepizza:

• I think it would have been successful either way. People would have come across it anyways, especially if it was promoted better, much earlier. The song could've become even bigger that it is today.

• Too bad that the 20 OSTs of the series could not go viral the same way... why don't they put it up on Tiktok too? :S They've missed the opportunity to be mega hits and make lots of MONEY like Lisa's Money! :facepalm:

Money+Lalisa must be over 300+ streams on Spottify now. I remember some one has calculated that around 250 streams = $1. Now Lisa's album must have gained at least more then $1,000,000 from Spottify alone! How about from YouTube, iTune, Apple Musics, Shazam etc... Lots of MONEY indeed! :evil::evil:

• Squid Game and Tiktok helped a lot. In my opinion it would still be popular with kpop fans / blinks and maybe some people here and there because it's an amazing and cool song but let's be honest... the song got so big / hyped because of Squid Game and if YG had used their brains then they would have promoted it more than anything. Lalisa was a good title song and I think it means more to Lisa but when you get a chance which had YG with Money you normally won't waste it. Even if they can't produce a fast mv or a short film for the song, they could have send her to a US talkshow to promote it or at least let her have a performance for the song.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Squid Game and Tiktok helped a lot. In my opinion it would still be popular with kpop fans / blinks and maybe some people here and there because it's an amazing and cool song but let's be honest... the song got so big / hyped because of Squid Game and if YG had used their brains then they would have promoted it more than anything. Lalisa was a good title song and I think it means more to Lisa but when you get a chance which had YG with Money you normally won't waste it. Even if they can't produce a fast mv or a short film for the song, they could have send her to a US talkshow to promote it or at least let her have a performance for the song.

I think the question is how?

Talk shows are tried and tested but how effective are they when they themselves are struggling to appeal to a younger audience (~400K viewers in the 18-49yo on a good day)

So, I don't think its a coincidence that both Rose and Lisa's releases were targeted towards social media like Tiktok.

The pinks are social media powerhouses whom are paid to help advertise their associated brands.

Heck even all the drama with Lisa is promotion by itself embarassing as it may be.

Appearing in 10 music shows or late night show wouldn't generate a fraction of the buzz.

• Cringe just accept girl it is due to Tiktok and SG. Nobody is denying it wasn’t viral a hit. You trying to justify its good or something massive Stay like hit is funny.

The song will be nowhere in the award seasons this year or next. Just like BP. :-P

• without squid games? I don't think this song could be this massive rn. Because she isn't promoting it at all. Take a look at heat waves. Was released last year but became a hit this year. Money is a good song, but not a lot of good songs get the success they deserve.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!