[Netizen Buzz] Whistleblower Burning Sun, Kim Sang Kyo demanded SNSD's Hyoyeon to testify the situation at that time through his instagram post

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

idk why is this attention seekers suddenly mentioning hyo out of nowhere and even post her picture like wtf man ? but anyway guys lets help to like the comment below just follow the instruction

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “Whistleblower Burning Sun, Kim Sang Kyo demanded SNSD's Hyoyeon to testify the situation at that time through his instagram post” to “[Netizen Buzz] Whistleblower Burning Sun, Kim Sang Kyo demanded SNSD's Hyoyeon to testify the situation at that time through his instagram post”.
  • Article: "Druggie actress" Why was SNSD Hyoyeon mentioned on 'Burning Sun' Kim Sang Kyo's post?

Source: Money S via Naver

Kim Sang Kyo, the first person to report the 'Burning Sun' scandal, made an additional post calling out SNSD's Hyoyeon along with her picture. "Let me ask one thing. Who exactly was the actress who was so high on drugs that she was drooling that policemen XX and XX weren't allowed inside? Hyoyeon-ah, you were the VVIP of the night, so I'm sure you were able to see it all, right? You should've seen whether the high actress was H or G, or whether the man who beat me while high was Seungri's friend or not. Start talking, you don't have much time left..."

1. [+190, -58] At the time, Hyoyeon left Burning Sun immediately after her performance on the night of the 23rd. What's funny is that he's willing to name Hyoyeon when she hasn't done anything while he's using initials for the two actress names that he already revealed before and was found to be someone else. He's making it sound like Hyoyeon did something bad.

2. [+61, -1] Why kick up all this fuss with her? She wasn't there at the scene. She was just there as a DJ. She did her job and went home, what is she supposed to know? Stop trying to use her fame and just come out with the name of the actress.

3. [+55, -4] Hyoyeon was invited to perform as a DJ that night and has nothing to do with Kim Sang Kyo's case. CCTV has already shown that she did her gig and left long before the scandal occurred. Claiming that she would know anything that went on that night is just grasping at her fame for your own gain. The name of the actress going around has already claimed that it wasn't her and threatened to sue.

4. [+61, -19] Hyoyeon was simply a DJ that night who went home right after and had nothing to do with the assault case. She wasn't even at the scene when it occurred. There's CCTV evidence of all of that. And Yuri's brother has nothing to do with the Burning Sun scandal either. He got arrested for his association with Jung Jun Young's Katalk room four years ago. Don't drag him into something that he has nothing to do with.

5. [+34, -6] This man needs to stop. Just come out with the two actress names, why shove all of this on the DJ of the night who wasn't even a witness to the crime?

6. [+25, -5] Hyoyeon was only the DJ that night, nothing else. All Kim Sang Kyo-ssi has to do is reveal what he knows about the actress, why stay hush??

7. [+14, -3] Why demand all this from a kid who was only at the club to play some music? Go after the people who actually commit the crime while listening to that music.

-

• wow thats not okay at all! draggin Hyoyeon name into this? it is not right to drag inocent people like this in a serious scandal such as that, just say the names dude! ok i am pissed rn he seems kinda using this against her for no reason idk revolting

• This guy is such a loser. If anyone's been paying attention, for the past 2 years he makes these vague and ominous accusations and never actually produces anything and literally fights with Kpop fans online and taunts them.

Definition of a loser and attention-seeker.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• This is all ridiculous, by now the dude's just trying to divert attention from himself. Why doesn't he share names? Oh yeah, because he'd rather throw someone else under the bus.

At least Hyo said she wouldn't be fine with this sort of talk so I hope there'll be action from her/SM if this doesn't calm down.

• If we will be honest, probably a BIG part of Korean entertainment industry + rich and powerfull people are in this. About Hyoyeon, I doubt that she had no idea about anything. Just by being in the same company, you should get some things and ideas about what is going on. Ofc, she wasnt part of it probably directly, but imo she knew about what is going on and such things. The same goes for the staff of the club and everyone who went there often or were close to people involved. Anyone of those people should know and probably knew what is going on, they just didnt say it.

• it is explained in the article he asks for her to come forward since she apparently saw fight taking place, not because she was selling anything there

• If we will be honest, probably a BIG part of Korean entertainment industry + rich and powerfull people are in this. About Hyoyeon, I doubt that she had no idea about anything. Just by being in the same company, you should get some things and ideas about what is going on. Ofc, she wasnt part of it probably directly, but imo she knew about what is going on and such things. The same goes for the staff of the club and everyone who went there often or were close to people involved. Anyone of those people should know and probably knew what is going on, they just didnt say it.

She wasn't in the same company. She was hired for that one night, did her job as a DJ and left.

https://www.soompi.com/article…burning-sun-event-in-2018

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• She wasn't in the same company. She was hired for that one night, did her job as a DJ and left.

I read it and it says if you didnt see: "I greeted some people, had a few drinks with my friends who came to congratulate me on my performance and the staff because I felt happy, had pork belly with them and went home!". If you dont know, greeting, drinking and eating with someone is being in the company with those people. She even said that she had friends among them. So I dont get at all what you wanted to show with this. Did you want to comfirm my words?

• Source: Asia Economy via Naver

1. [+2,204, -54] I support Kim Sang Kyo-ssi

2. [+1,278, -6] This man should be put under protection. We need more security for him instead of wasted on people like Cho Doo Soon.

3. [+517, -5] Seungri needs to be jailed

4. [+113, -1] I don't hate or like Hyoyeon but she's in a pickle with this one. If she doesn't speak up, she'll get hate.. and if she does, who will protect her? Apparently police couldn't even get into the club because of that one actress?

5. [+92, -5] Nothing is a secret forever. The truth will be revealed eventually. All of the guilty should just turn themselves in now.

6. [+75, -0] I'm so curious about who actress H or G is!! I support you, Kim Sang Kyo-nim!! Why are we still dragging this case out for so long?

-

Article: Burning Sun reporter demands testimony from Hyoyeon... SM "Has nothing to do with Hyoyeon"

Source: YTN via Naver

1. [+821, -17] He's just asking her to testify what she saw with her eyes~ why is SM saying she has nothing to do with this?

2. [+399, -5] Why has everything about Burning Sun been quieting down? Are investigations going so slowly because of all the politicians involved!?

3. [+254, -15] I want to know the reason why Kim Sang Kyo is calling Hyoyeon out. She was there DJing, and it's usually known that club DJs are either selling pot or smoking it.

4. [+189, -2] Hyoyeon-nim! Please testify what you saw.

5. [+60, -0] I support all the journalists working to make sure Burning Sun isn't forgotten by the public. Please continue reporting on all affiliated people and make sure they get punished.

6. [+46, -4] Kim Sang Kyo-ssi, find strength! I support you

7. [+36, -2] SM is claiming she has nothing to do with this but she was there. SM needs to realize that they have a responsibility to the public that's important to their fans just as much their own popularity.

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+4,888] Kim Sang Kyo-nim is fighting a lonely fight. I support you.

2. [+2,510] I hope many people get caught... ㅎ

3. [+2,057] Hoping the truth gets revealed

4. [+1,743] Just how powerful is Seungri that he's managed to weasel his way out of everything..

5. [+1,192] I'd rather he just release all the names. Then at least the media can pressure the police into investigating it right. He may be sued for defamation but at this point, what more is there to lose?

6. [+469] Hyoyeon already put out a statement saying she left after her gig was done on the 23rd. It's unfair to use her picture for this because it'll cause misunderstandings with the public.

7. [+216] I support you

8. [+186] I hope the truth is revealed

9. [+182] Sang Kyo-ssi, find strength. There are a lot of people supporting you from the back!

10. [+74] This is getting interesting

-

Article: Hyoyeon, "Did I see the high actress at Burning Sun? Do I look like a fool to you? I'm not holding back anymore"

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+302, -21] Why is she expressing herself in such a vulgar way? She's really a celebrity? The world is so evil now that no one seems normal ㅋㅋ

2. [+218, -5] Wow... these celebrities... seems like they're quite dirty...

3. [+207, -41] Hyorc thinks she's a big shot now

4. [+190, -37] Hyoyeon needs to work on how she expresses herself... Speaking so aggressively like that just makes it harder for her to prove her innocence.

5. [+54, -1] I support you, Kim Sang Kyo-ssi. You can stand before justice without embarrassment thanks to your bravery.

6. [+29, -1] Why is she talking so cheaply?

7. [+25, -4] Seeing as how she's so mad.. ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+22, -4] No, you do look like a fool

9. [+19, -1] Hmm, it is pretty weird. The Burning Sun scandal itself is so big that she could've just asked around to her manager or other people out of curiosity. The actress is a celebrity after all.

10. [+16, -0] I'd rather believe Kim Sang Kyo's words over any celebrity

Why can’t women speak their mind in Korea?!? It’s so frustrating. She’s getting dragged into something she has no part of.

ღ Sulli

• I read it and it says if you didnt see: "I greeted some people, had a few drinks with my friends who came to congratulate me on my performance and the staff because I felt happy, had pork belly with them and went home!". If you dont know, greeting, drinking and eating with someone is being in the company with those people. She even said that she had friends among them. So I dont get at all what you wanted to show with this. Did you want to comfirm my words?

She greeted some people.

She had a drink with friend/friends who congratulated her and the staff.

Then she had pork belly with them.

Where does it say that she works for the Burning Sun company? Where does it say she had friends among Burning Sun staff? What is your other source?

少女時代

• 202101141810413022_t_20210114205447674.jpg

Article: Burning Sun Kim Sang Kyo, "Hyoyeon, you saw it all as the VVIP"... Hyoyeon, "All I did was perform"

Source: Asia Economy via Naver

1. [+2,204, -54] I support Kim Sang Kyo-ssi

2. [+1,278, -6] This man should be put under protection. We need more security for him instead of wasted on people like Cho Doo Soon.

3. [+517, -5] Seungri needs to be jailed

4. [+113, -1] I don't hate or like Hyoyeon but she's in a pickle with this one. If she doesn't speak up, she'll get hate.. and if she does, who will protect her? Apparently police couldn't even get into the club because of that one actress?

5. [+92, -5] Nothing is a secret forever. The truth will be revealed eventually. All of the guilty should just turn themselves in now.

6. [+75, -0] I'm so curious about who actress H or G is!! I support you, Kim Sang Kyo-nim!! Why are we still dragging this case out for so long?

-

Article: Burning Sun reporter demands testimony from Hyoyeon... SM "Has nothing to do with Hyoyeon"

Source: YTN via Naver

1. [+821, -17] He's just asking her to testify what she saw with her eyes~ why is SM saying she has nothing to do with this?

2. [+399, -5] Why has everything about Burning Sun been quieting down? Are investigations going so slowly because of all the politicians involved!?

3. [+254, -15] I want to know the reason why Kim Sang Kyo is calling Hyoyeon out. She was there DJing, and it's usually known that club DJs are either selling pot or smoking it.

4. [+189, -2] Hyoyeon-nim! Please testify what you saw.

5. [+60, -0] I support all the journalists working to make sure Burning Sun isn't forgotten by the public. Please continue reporting on all affiliated people and make sure they get punished.

6. [+46, -4] Kim Sang Kyo-ssi, find strength! I support you

7. [+36, -2] SM is claiming she has nothing to do with this but she was there. SM needs to realize that they have a responsibility to the public that's important to their fans just as much their own popularity.

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+4,888] Kim Sang Kyo-nim is fighting a lonely fight. I support you.

2. [+2,510] I hope many people get caught... ㅎ

3. [+2,057] Hoping the truth gets revealed

4. [+1,743] Just how powerful is Seungri that he's managed to weasel his way out of everything..

5. [+1,192] I'd rather he just release all the names. Then at least the media can pressure the police into investigating it right. He may be sued for defamation but at this point, what more is there to lose?

6. [+469] Hyoyeon already put out a statement saying she left after her gig was done on the 23rd. It's unfair to use her picture for this because it'll cause misunderstandings with the public.

7. [+216] I support you

8. [+186] I hope the truth is revealed

9. [+182] Sang Kyo-ssi, find strength. There are a lot of people supporting you from the back!

10. [+74] This is getting interesting

-

Article: Hyoyeon, "Did I see the high actress at Burning Sun? Do I look like a fool to you? I'm not holding back anymore"

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+302, -21] Why is she expressing herself in such a vulgar way? She's really a celebrity? The world is so evil now that no one seems normal ㅋㅋ

2. [+218, -5] Wow... these celebrities... seems like they're quite dirty...

3. [+207, -41] Hyorc thinks she's a big shot now

4. [+190, -37] Hyoyeon needs to work on how she expresses herself... Speaking so aggressively like that just makes it harder for her to prove her innocence.

5. [+54, -1] I support you, Kim Sang Kyo-ssi. You can stand before justice without embarrassment thanks to your bravery.

6. [+29, -1] Why is she talking so cheaply?

7. [+25, -4] Seeing as how she's so mad.. ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+22, -4] No, you do look like a fool

9. [+19, -1] Hmm, it is pretty weird. The Burning Sun scandal itself is so big that she could've just asked around to her manager or other people out of curiosity. The actress is a celebrity after all.

10. [+16, -0] I'd rather believe Kim Sang Kyo's words over any celebrity

• 2. [+1,278, -6] This man should be put under protection. We need more security for him instead of wasted on people like Cho Doo Soon.

i couldn't agree more

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• 6. [+469] Hyoyeon already put out a statement saying she left after her gig was done on the 23rd. It's unfair to use her picture for this because it'll cause misunderstandings with the public.

This tbh. Dude may be looking for justice but why drag her name into this? If he was serious about her testifying why don't ask his lawyers to contact her? Instead he posted a on IG with such accusations? Of course Hyo is gonna be pissed.

She's been working hard to make a name for herself as solo and this dude just wants to drag it into such a dirty case. Now people are making all kinds of stupid rumors and assumptions about her :|

• She greeted some people.

She had a drink with friend/friends who congratulated her and the staff.

Then she had pork belly with them.

Where does it say that she works for the Burning Sun company? Where does it say she had friends among Burning Sun staff? What is your other source?

Look... All the staff is probably into it. I am even suprised that I have to explain it.

As I said: "She probably isnt directly part of the Burning Sun things, but she together with all the staff of the club, their friends and even people who visited it often, knew about what is going on or something about it."

So, yes, if she was VIP guest, performed there and was friend with staff and other VIP guests, she definitely knew something.

• Look... All the staff is probably into it. I am even suprised that I have to explain it.

As I said: "She probably isnt directly part of the Burning Sun things, but she together with all the staff of the club, their friends and even people who visited it often, knew about what is going on or something about it."

So, yes, if she was VIP guest, performed there and was friend with staff and other VIP guests, she definitely knew something.

She wasn't part of the staff, she performed there once as she has done in numerous other clubs, in korea and internationally. She tours clubs as a DJ. Why would she know the ins and outs of every club she performs?

• She wasn't part of the staff, she performed there once as she has done in numerous other clubs, in korea and internationally. She tours clubs as a DJ. Why would she know the ins and outs of every club she performs?

Bc it is business after all? She needs to sit with them and talk or she needs some connections. She doesnt just come and go while having 0 contact with everyone else.

And she SAID that she was friend with staff, greeted them and hung out a little before going home.

Also, to know ins and outs of the club isnt very hard.. Especially if you have friends there or if your business is connected to it.

• Bc it is business after all? She needs to sit with them and talk or she needs some connections. She doesnt just come and go while having 0 contact with everyone else.

And she SAID that she was friend with staff, greeted them and hung out a little before going home.

Also, to know ins and outs of the club isnt very hard.. Especially if you have friends there or if your business is connected to it.

she didnt say staff was her friends. And the staff isnt going to run their mouth for outsider like "hi gurl we are doing all kind of bad things here"

Have a seat. Your mini hate boner is emabarazing

• Bc it is business after all? She needs to sit with them and talk or she needs some connections. She doesnt just come and go while having 0 contact with everyone else.

She never said she was friends with the staff. She said a friend congratulated her and the staff.

What business are you talking about? Outside of being hired as a DJ (and not only for clubs, she also performs at festivals), she doesn't have any other business with clubs.

This is your original reply: "Just by being in the same company, you should get some things and ideas about what is going on"

You still haven't shown proof that she is part of the company, and now you're making further claims (like her knowing the VIP guests, her being a VIP guest) without proof.

Also, I'm kindly asking you to stop distorting and changing Hyoyeon's words.

少女時代

• Do you go to the clubs? And did you be there when someone perform? Did you see the "dynamic" of the things with your eyes? By the way you replay, I dont think so.

Yes, her business is being DJ which is highly connected to the clubs in which she performs.

And how am I twisting her words? I basically quoted her words and I will do it again: "I greeted some people, had a few drinks with my friends who came to congratulate me on my performance as well as STAFF because I felt happy, had pork belly with them, and went home! I think I saw men and women drooling on each other and hooking up in the club, but I never saw or heard any actors, actresses, cats, or dogs."

It is not hard to see things... Clubs have reputation too and things are pretty visible. If you are in those "waters" (which you must be as DJ), you know reputation of the clubs and powerfull people in them.

The end.

Won't her business is handled by her management,? Do you really think she befriends the staff of every club she performs at? Artist have management for this very reason.

She never said she was friends with the staff, she said her friends were there and congratulated her and the staff, most likely other people who went to support her and see her set.

This is exactly why his random post is a problem, people are assuming staff about her without proof and trying to connect her with a very serious crime.

• Won't her business is handled by her management,? Do you really think she befriends the staff of every club she performs at? Artist have management for this very reason.

She never said she was friends with the staff, she said her friends were there and congratulated her and the staff, most likely other people who went to support her and see her set.

This is exactly why his random post is a problem, people are assuming staff about her without proof and trying to connect her with a very serious crime.

This is befriending the staff btw.. If your friends, staff and you congratulate/eat/drink together, it is called befriending and you have to have some "history" with them to do so. Noone will go and eat/drink with someone they see first time in the life, especially if the person in question is famous. Right?

Edited once, last by Jk996 ().

• Do you go to the clubs? And did you be there when someone perform? Did you see the "dynamic" of the things with your eyes? By the way you replay, I dont think so.

Yes, her business is being DJ which is highly connected to the clubs in which she performs.

And how am I twisting her words? I basically quoted her words and I will do it again: "I greeted some people, had a few drinks with my friends who came to congratulate me on my performance as well as STAFF because I felt happy, had pork belly with them, and went home! I think I saw men and women drooling on each other and hooking up in the club, but I never saw or heard any actors, actresses, cats, or dogs."

It is not hard to see things... Clubs have reputation too and things are pretty visible. If you are in those "waters" (which you must be as DJ), you know reputation of the clubs and powerfull people in them.

The end.

Yes, I've been to clubs and sometimes I've been to clubs to see a specific DJ perform (as an EDM fan).

And even if I was someone who doesn't go to clubs, I fail to see how this ad hominem is relevant to me just asking you to prove your claims (which you still haven't provided). Because otherwise you're arguing based on your completely wild speculations.

Anyways, Hyoyeon's sentence means her friend came to congratulate her as well as the staff. The English translation is not fully grammatically correct but if you check another translation (from Soompi)

"I greeted many people and had a drink with a friend who came to congratulate me on the performance and the staff members, and in a good mood I had pork belly as a hangover cure~ Then I came home!"

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article…burning-sun-event-in-2018

How do you get "she was friend with staff" (your words)?

少女時代

• This is befriending the staff btw.. If your friends, staff and you congratulate/eat/drink together, it is called befriending and you have to have some "history" with them to do so. Noone will go and eat/drink with someone they see first time in the life, especially if the person in question is famous. Right?

Oh honey youre trying. I have eaten many times with people ive met in clubs without knowing who they are nor ive had any contact with them after and so does many other. And if theres a celebrity they are even more likely to eat with her wheter they know her or not. You dont know anything about clubbing

• This is befriending the staff btw.. If your friends, staff and you congratulate/eat/drink together, it is called befriending and you have to have some "history" with them to do so. Noone will go and eat/drink with someone they see first time in the life, especially if the person in question is famous. Right?

That's not how any of this works at all!

You're telling me you're friends with all the people you've went out to drink with or met while going out drinking, to the point you know if they have a criminal background? This is what you've been suggesting all this time? That Hyoyeon, on that one night, had one drink and some food with a friend and supposedly some staff the she supposedly knew already, and suddenly she's told all about the hidden shady business of the club? What the hell...

少女時代

• Omg... She doesnt need to be BFF with them! She knew them, they obviously hang out together (eat and drink).

And even if we go by your "logic" that someone famous as Hyoyeon just goes and drinks and eats with random people all the time, she befriended them that night. They were together and drank and ate together that night aka befriend each other.

Also, those things happen probably most of the time when she performs. It is 1 of the reasons why I said that she is in those "waters" and she knows reputation of the clubs and people.. And why I said that she knows them. After the most performances, she will stay and hung out a little with her friends and staff in VIP part of the club (or you think that someone famous as her wont be a VIP guest???????). It is how the things go.

• That's not how any of this works at all!

You're telling me you're friends with all the people you've went out to drink with or met while going out drinking, to the point you know if they have a criminal background? This is what you've been suggesting all this time? That Hyoyeon, on that one night, had one drink and some food with a friend and supposedly some staff the she supposedly knew already, and suddenly she's told all about the hidden shady business of the club? What the hell...

I know them. If I was with them 1 night, they are someone I know after it. And, ofc, I will know what was happening that night around me. Right??

A lot of people like to behave like they never saw each other the next day through, but someone whose business is connected to those people cant behave that way for sure. So, YES, the staff is probably someone who HY KNOWS.

• Omg... She doesnt need to be BFF with them! She knew them, they obviously hang out together (eat and drink).

And even if we go by your "logic" that someone famous as Hyoyeon just goes and drinks and eats with random people all the time, she befriended them that night. They were together and drank and ate together that night aka befriend each other.

Also, those things happen probably most of the time when she performs. It is 1 of the reasons why I said that she is in those "waters" and she knows reputation of the clubs and people.. And why I said that she knows them. After the most performances, she will stay and hung out a little with her friends and staff in VIP part of the club (or you think that someone famous as her wont be a VIP guest???????). It is how the things go.

Alright now we're straying further and further away from your argument that she somehow knew what shady stuff was happening in the club. So I'll just list some of the facts that we know, with zero assumptions.

Hyoyeon's set was 30 minutes from 12:30-1:00 am

Timed CCTV footage of the incident that happened starts at around 7 AM (6 hours later)

And finally, Hyoyeon says that after the performance she had a drink and some food with a friend, then went home.

少女時代

• Omg... I give up!! You can think whatever you want, idc.

I will just say that places have reputation which people who work there and people who are in those "waters" know too. They didnt behave properly all night than suddenly became jerks in the matter of minutes at 7 am. Right?

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!