please recommend me some songs???

• here are some of my faves :omgr:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• you said anything so i'll drop this one too

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Forever - Mark Britten

This song was used in a few TVB dramas

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• you said anything so i'll drop this one too

minigee why did you reacted to this song with the sad emoji lmaooo

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I've been addicted to this over the last couple months.

• And in case you like catzi's Anitta song, I also highly recommend you her old releases, I don't like much of her new stuff (that was the reason for the sad emoji back there, sorry :()

• City Girls - Drip

• Long has passed, since the last time I heard this song.

• why didn't anyone tag me i'm known for this

don't worry, i'm here!

and if you really want more songs to love...

-------------------------------KR

Fiestar- So Tight

Everglow- Player

G-idle- Put It Straight (Nightmare Version)

Red Velvet- Sassy Me

RM- forever rain

Oohyo- Uto

Yerin Baek- Square (2017)

Miryo- Dirty

IU- Celebrity

Lee Hi- HOLO

Hoody- Like You

Ailee- Why You Think I'm In Love With You

Chungha- X

f(x)- Butterfly

Shannon- Why Why

Bol4- Tell Me You Love Me

ELO- Tattoo

SHINee- Odd Eye

Day6- You Were Beautiful

Crush- woo ah

-------------------------------ENG

Halsey- killing boys

Halsey- More

Taylor Swift- gold rush

Taylor Swift- betty

Taylor Swift- august

Taylor Swift- Don't Blame Me

Ashnikko- L8r Boi

Ashnikko- Hi, It's Me

Chloe Lilac- DOUCHEBAG

Ariana Grande- just like magic

Lady Gaga- 911

Kesha- High Road

Camila Cabello- Dream Of You

Dua Lipa- Boys Will Be Boys

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!