Recommend me some good Self Help Books

• I am a Procrastination Queen and weirdly my nonproductivity peaks during my end term examinations. The only thing that changes me is a good self help book which keeps me going for almost 7 days. As of now I have completely lost my track in life and exams are near. I tried re- reading some self help books I have (Ikigai, The Secret and The Alchemist) but I get bored easily because I already know what's written ahead, though while re-reading fictions I don't get bored.

So please recommend me some good books :whatr:

• I am a Procrastination Queen and weirdly my nonproductivity peaks during my end term examinations. The only thing that changes me is a good self help book which keeps me going for almost 7 days. As of now I have completely lost my track in life and exams are near. I tried re- reading some self help books I have (Ikigai, The Secret and The Alchemist) but I get bored easily because I already know what's written ahead, though while re-reading fictions I don't get bored.

So please recommend me some good books :whatr:

How about videos?
    But good luck for your exams, i used to be a huge procrastinator too, though at the end of high school i didn't just procrastinate but ended up doing nothing at all and didn't study for my exams, i barely got through high school ||

• Duno if that is helpfull but I can recomend the book "The subtle art of not giving a fuck"

I absolutely forgot about this book. It's really really famous, will surely buy it. <3<3<3 .

How about videos?
    But good luck for your exams, i used to be a huge procrastinator too, though at the end of high school i didn't just procrastinate but ended up doing nothing at all and didn't study for my exams, i barely got through high school ||

Due to covid-era I just feel so so lazy. Also, it's very easy to cheat during online exams because most of my exams were held in MCQ mode. But this time my end term examinations will be done through proctored mode and it will be difficult to cheat.

Videos will work, tbh anything will work. ;(

50 Cent - Hustle Harder Hustle Smarter

I will definitely try it. Thank you <3<3<3 .

• Not sure if it'll help but some of those vid kinda helped me in high school (well only for 2/3 days lmao)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyway i hope things go better for you, good luck!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!