2NE1 is the blueprint for all girl crush groups including BLACKPINK, Aespa & ITZY (W/RECEIPTS!)

• RECEIPTS:

Quote from Blonk Twitter stan

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Quote from Sensible Blink

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTW WHILE YOU'RE HERE...........👀

Please check out my 2NE1 Badge Petition!

& spread the word to other Blackjacks or Bom, CL, Minzy or Dara stans who might like a 2NE1 Badge~~! ❤️

:pepelove:

• Anyway I’ve heard this “prettier version” story before but never check them out.

So it was in The Korea Times (I assume not a gossip news). I wonder what will happen if it’s now, will YG get a bigger backlash especially for political correctness?

D9DDA62A-8FA6-4C61-BC18-539C4955EE97.jpg

I just screenshot the important part. YG is vile.

FAA029CF-677F-4730-A231-6DAEB191A260.jpg

• I'm shocked he actually outright said it :peperun:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• yikes

2ne1 and bp should diss this man publicly :sunglasses:

• Tbh the kpop veteran on Twitter could be the OP :/

It IS me, silly goose! 😜

Since dis thread sorta blowing up, pls follow me on Twitter everyone juseyooo~~~ 🙏🏼✨

Don't care if Imma Twitter stan cuz I inject STRAIGHT FACTS & receipts into the conversation, unlike most Twitter stans who only inject straight delusion & toxicity~~~

:pepe-cowboy:

• Yeah yeah yeah wtever, I dont care about 2NE1 or any inactive groups. They no longer exist and havent released any music since forever. The present is what should matter the most for kpop fans

;-);-);-)

I don't need receipts. I was into kpop the year 2NE1 debuted. I know.

The weak comebacks from the usually sassiest users on this site only prove that I was right 😉 (well besides Poetry, she usually sweet & I usually agree w/her so dk wassup w/that o.O")

BTW WHILE U HERE, CHECK OUT CL'S NEW COMEBACK-

SHE JUST DROPPED A NEW MV TODAY THAT'S ORIGINAL VERSION ALSO FEATURED VOCALS FROM 2NE1'S BOM & DARA:

External Content youtu.be

AND MINZY'S:

AND BOM'S LATEST COMEBACKS (SPRING SLAYED!):

AND DARA'S INTRO VIDEO TO ABYSS COMPANY, WHERE SHE PROMISED TO RELEASE NEW MUSIC:

• They are on their own as soloists with their own brand of music

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• 2ne1 wasnt even the first GC group in YG, those TLC knockoffs were

But who STARTED the girl crush trend? Did over 9000 gc groups debut immediately after Baby VOX & BEG, or 2NE1? 😜 (not trying to shade, btw, have utmost respect for those groups (esp BEG); just giving credit where credit's due)

Btw CL's latest performance today on Street Woman Fighter:

And them dancers' damn reactions when. she walked into the room:

• I love 2ne1 but their solos have no substance, especially CL. i dont know what is about but her but she shines the most when shes in a group.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I feel like this gets misinterpreted pretty badly.

• I love 2ne1 but their solos have no substance, especially CL. i dont know what is about but her but she shines the most when shes in a group.

🥲 TBH I kinda know what you mean-they're not as strong as 2NE1's material, they lack the magic & flavor that's present when all 4 members are there-

but I still love some/most of their solos, esp Bommie's beautiful emotional vocally powerful Spring & 4:44,

CL's badass Hello Bitches, the swag CL attitude in her SPICY Asian sauce Made In Korea 🤪, her beautiful soulful & authentic vocals in Lover Like Me & Let It, & authentic fresh & unique sounds & badass self in her new album ALPHA ☺️

Minzy's LOVELY was lovely, vocally visually & lyrically inspirational but lacked the tomboyish BadassBitch! & MainDancer!Gong Minzy flavor, Te Amo was sexy & charismatic but lacked her unique tomboyish flavor...

no idea what Dara will release, but hopefully something fresh & lovely vocally & musically that still retains a bit of unique/powerful punchy flavor of KISS & ofc shows off her beautiful, incredible visuals ❤️

• Baby Vox did for their era

2ne1 did for their era

BP did for their era.

It's a trend, they come, they go, they comeback, they go again.

2ne1 did not pave shit, girl crush was already dead when BP debuted.

Blackjacks would rather cling to BP and try to undercut and take credit for their achievements than actual support the 2ne1 girls. It's sad, it's tired and 2ne1 has been dead way too long for y'all to still be acting like this.

When the last CL charted? Or Bom? And let's not even get started on how BJs abandoned Minzy.

• I don’t think aespa is like BP or 2ne1…in fact they’re not even doing girl crush. Aespa is extremely lore focused. It’s neither cutesy nor girl crush. Musically also they sound nothing like 2ne1 nor blackpink for that matter. SM is doing their own thing with that futuristic sounding stuff.

The only group I’d say that’s like 2ne1 a carbon copy is blackpink. Which makes sense cuz of Teddy.

Itzy too I don’t think is like 2ne1. You’re confusing the rise of rap in kpop with being influenced by 2ne1 I think. It’s got the same energy as saying bigbang is the blue print of all rap focused groups from nct bts to SKZ lol.

• So we gonna just ignore the over 9000 girl crush groups that debuted after 2NE1?? 😆 like 4Minute, f(x), EvoL, etc?? OKK sis 👌

But I agree BP definitely started the 2nd surge for 3rd/4th generation 👍 However the original blueprint for BP is all 2NE1 😛 YG admitted as much himself.

• This thread contains 76 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!