Songs you had forgotten

• I forgot about these gems

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What are some songs you came across after a long time?

• Months ago, after 11 years, I finally found this!!!

External Content www.youtube.com

• oh! snsd the dance practice popped up in my yt so i listened to it again its my fav snsd song

hell i even created a thread for it on akp

• As I said on another thread, I forgot about Hard Carry and what a bop it was until I saw the cover on the KBS Song Festival . Of course, Hyunjin, Juyeon and Moonbin in red leather helped.

:suggestiver:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• External Content youtu.be

• basically every song from nugu groups from like 2011-2017

lemme name a few bops from the good ol days

• T-ara made such amazing songs, this one is one of my favs

• External Content youtu.be

just stumbled over it in an old playlist

• External Content www.youtube.com

• TBH, I forgot how good this was.

소엘가새 ✞ 리밍스피릿 로하로디 베럽이유 믿
    the-boyz-tbz.gif
    Tomorrow X Together

• E.R is literally one of my favourite BG tracks

:waterr::waterr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!