Obscure/Unknown/Forgotten K-Pop songs

• As the title suggest, I'm curious whether there are K-Pop songs that aren't exactly mainstream or very well known that you like. I'm sure there are some great bops around that don't get enough attention because they're not coming from big companies, or maybe they are, but you feel like people are not giving them enough attention and they feel into obscurity.

Here are some of mine:

• This Song only real Sone knows

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• People should stop to sleep on EDEN. He is not just "the dude who produces for ATEEZ"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• And this song only true Kpop Fans know

• 3 years ago my friend sent me a list of songs she wants to use in this series she wanted me to make for her and it was all K-pop songs. The first song was Jelly by HotShot. I used that song but later I forgot about that song so now in 2020/2021, I rediscovered the song <3:)

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

I don’t think many people know about these

• This is the only truly obscure song so far in this thread:

And if that piqued your interest, be sure to seek out some of the fancams on YouTube. :wink:

• I'm bringing this back because:

• Exid - Every night

External Content youtu.be

How is it possible that I always relate to your posts?!

I probably know the answer, but have you listened to Park Bom's Along My Way feat. Masta Wu? I have a feeling you might like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zUbbhDUWNA

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!