MYs are really fighting for their lives

• His/her post is a deflection. This issue here is not getting to the point of being racist. It's just ignorant. Kpop as a whole is pretty insensitive to the usage of this word.

• lmaoo I'm just being realistic everyone's acting like Giselle called someone a Nigg* and ripped up the blm posters she rapped a line and didn't even say that part. If people can't get over this then how about when idols were blackfacing on camera or joked about black people having big lips stop your preaching brah

Latest Nicki Minaj GIFs | Gfycat

You're really not eating the way you think you are, nor are you being "realistic". The only thing you are doing is excusing and justifying racism.

At best, you sound like an ignorant child. Maybe around 14? I don't know. Definitely not an adult though.

At worst, you sound like coon. Which is even more yikes.

Edit: I edited my previous comment so maybe you did not see it, but I am not talking about Giselle specifically. I am talking about your respose to the situation was wrong regardless of who is wrong or right.

• You're really not eating the way you think you are, nor are you being "realistic". The only thing you are doing is excusing and justifying racism.

At best, you sound like an ignorant child. Maybe around 14? I don't know. Definitely not an adult though.

At worst, you sound like coon. Which is even more yikes.

Lmaooo says you arguing over the internet with a stranger over some celebrity you've never met singing a song when other idols have said and done worse

Loser GIF - Find on GIFER

• You see this is what some artists used to do which is undeniably disgusting and racist (trigger warning. It's beyond disgusting as he even makes fun of the lives who got killed like it's some kind of a joke. I know he was a kid and has changed but wtv)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow that's just terrible. Both the guy and the one that laughing their ass off are. (I know who that guy is but I refuse to mention his name). have he really changed? because I still see people hate that guy so much. I just don't understand how can people make jokes about such sensitive things. Those kind of people doesn't deserve happiness honestly.

• Seems like no Aespa member can escape hate, poor Giselle though first the bs nepotism rumors about Lee Soo Man dating her aunt and now this, hopefully this is just international fans being international fans and won't amount to much, because for the "least popular" member of Aespa damn does she get a ton of hate. Call me when an actual crime scandal comes because that's the only time it seems fans can be reasonable.

Disclosure: I know the n word is bad but if people really wanted to ruin careers in cases as minor as this compared to other scandals like crimes maybe just boycott, but that's just a suggestion please do not think I'm commanding you to do anything. Also Ningning is my fave Aespa member, but I can't help it idol hate is generally stupid and it's pissing me off more and more nowadays. Sorry if I offended anyone in saying this.

Edit; Wait this was a joke, damn and I on edge these days.

• I'm honestly surprised anyone took them seriously. If not the blatant troll post, look at their badges

idk Twitter comments talking about this are saying more serious things to Giselle so I assumed it's really a big offense that OP didn't seem different. OP said they stopped being a MY for this so that's why I didn't think the badge looks strange.

lt64IYu.gif

• Lmaooo says you arguing over the internet with a stranger over some celebrity you've never met singing a song when other idols have said and done worse

Loser GIF - Find on GIFER

It's so interesting how you managed to read what I said without having actually read what I said. But in any case, I am not surprised you're dodging the points in favor of bringing up something I already said I am not participating in. AKA the discourse about Giselle.

I already know the Kpop community has a nasty habit of weaponizing racism to target idols, just as much as I know the Kpop community has a nasty habit of invalidating racism (or just being straight-up racist) in order to defend those idols.

Like I said, I am beyond tired of that tom-foolery and hypocrisy from both sides, thus why I chose not to delve into the discourse.

It's just that your response to the situation was just glaringly bad just now.

• Lmfaooo my response was my response groups have said and done much worse if op was taking any of this serious then they should have left kpop a long time ago that doesn't mean I'm racist I'm just being realistic it's not on me if the truth cuts deep

Shrugs GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• You know back when we were in elementary school some weird ass people would made jokes against Asians especially against my friend I still wonder how she wasn’t depressed it was absolutely disgusting but it was so normalized that I didn’t know it was offensive now if you say that you will get jumped

If Justin said that in 2021 he would have get cancelled now you see old tweets resurge because back then it wasnt problematic

• Seems like no Aespa member can escape hate, poor Giselle though first the bs nepotism rumors about Lee Soo Man dating her aunt and now this, hopefully this is just international fans being international fans and won't amount to much, because for the "least popular" member of Aespa damn does she get a ton of hate. Call me when an actual crime scandal comes because that's the only time it seems fans can be reasonable.

Disclosure: I know the n word is bad but if people really wanted to ruin careers in cases as minor as this compared to other scandals like crimes maybe just boycott, but that's just a suggestion please do not think I'm commanding you to do anything. Also Ningning is my fave Aespa member, but I can't help it idol hate is generally stupid and it's pissing me off more and more nowadays. Sorry if I offended anyone in saying this.

Edit; Wait this was a joke, damn and I on edge these days.

I think saying the issue is minor may offend (again) some people.

But I do agree that people should take this issue in different way, not the way like "omg she said that, she doesn't deserve happiness. She should be kicked out of the group"

Everyone here, as well as on twt are like they are just literally waiting for the girls to do some mistakes. They will gather all their hate until they see a window where they can blatantly expose hate on the girls. And for me thats disgusting too.

• You know back when we were in elementary school some weird ass people would made jokes against Asians especially against my friend I still wonder how she wasn’t depressed it was absolutely disgusting but it was so normalized that I didn’t know it was offensive now if you say that you will get jumped

If Justin said that in 2021 he would have get cancelled now you see old tweets resurge because back then it was problematic

Same thing happen to me and most Asian students back then. We got hand to the eyes gesture and got called the C world both in English and Spanish. We can also use the F*g word pretty much anywhere. We often told to ignore them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!