MYs are really fighting for their lives

• if your a black stan please don't check Twitter because here we go with the let's educate her and let's not cancel her and da da da. No I am gonna be evil. I am. I will cancel her. Yep. I am evil. People don't wanna admit it but I really am done with kpop and these idols. She's kind of evil because why did she lean forward and say it with her whole chest...yeah. I was just fully becoming a MY. I was gonna buy y'alls album...and here we go. Her and Wendy sit at the same table. What's in Sm's water? Everybody likes to be a blackaboo? Everybody wanna say the n word? Damn.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Saying a slur that is offending a group of people is never okay. Black people being against that is normal and it's their right. However, I can't be the only one noticing how the level of offense has evolved. I remember being on the internet 10 years ago and remember the word being taboo (although racist and edgy wannabes used it more than now) and obviously, I always refrained from even singing along but I don't remember it was considered offensive when someone on tv mouthed a whole song's lyrics playing on bgm that had the n-word somewhere. It was said to be offensive if worded out loud but now you see more people saying moving lips to it is also offensive. Which is new to me. So more than "racist" is ignorant because even though I speak English and have been on the internet for so long, the fact moving lips to the n-word in a song is a big deal is new to me. Even the song in question, it's not clear that Giselle mouthed the word or even knew it's the n-word not misheard it because when I heard the song I thought it said: "need us". But that's another argument.

It's weird to compare someone who moved their mouth along a song that has the word to an actual racist person using it to offend someone. Like intent matter to call someone racist. Because there are two groups of people who are coming for Giselle rn. Those who want to educate her because it's wrong (and I hope she apologize) and those who call her racist and terrorize her fans' other posts. Because terrorizing (whoever is willing to still like her) because of that incident is never justifiable.

You see this is what some artists used to do which is undeniably disgusting and racist (trigger warning. It's beyond disgusting as he even makes fun of the lives who got killed like it's some kind of a joke. I know he was a kid and has changed but wtv)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but not everyone knows if someone without bad intent unlike above^ mouthing a song that used the n-word regularly in a non-offensive way by a black person is considered as offensive (because if you check Twitter comments trending Giselle's vid, you would think it's the same level).

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

what the fuck.

• what the fuck.

lol, this 100 percent worst maybe racist. Justin is lucky that we used to overlook this back then. I don't think they gona cancel him when this post on Twitter now.

• Lmaooo I'm black you muppet

Yikes Gif - GIFcen

Is that... supposed to mean something? Do you think being black excludes you from being racist? From internalizing your own racism? From invalidating other POC experiences?

The only muppet I see here is you.

But since you don't seem to know what you said wrong let me sit you down and explain it to you.

What you just said, that because there are so many instances of racism in Kpop that if they don't like it, it's better for them to just leave, is literally no different than the commonly used phrase by racists

"If you don't like it, then go back to your own country".

It directly implies that the response to racism is silence and submission. Imagine if Asian Americans living in the U.S were condescendingly told the same thing when they called out how they were treated?

The fact that you claim to be black just makes it even 10x worse.

EDIT:

And, just to clarify, I'm not speaking here directly on the situation with Giselle. Because I am already well used to the Kpop community and the tom-foolery when it comes to idols, I decided to mostly stay clear of the situation to spare myself the aggravation. But seeing such an ignorant response I couldn't help but express my disgust. Whether Giselle is right or wrong, that is not the freaking response you give to this kind of situation.

• Our world truly needs to reset.

Like maybe an Extinction from big ass asteroid.

Too many complex problems.

Imma feel bad for the complex and unique life on earth though.

• lmaoo I'm just being realistic everyone's acting like Giselle called someone a Nigg* and ripped up the blm posters she rapped a line and didn't even say that part. If people can't get over this then how about when idols were blackfacing on camera or joked about black people having big lips stop your preaching brah

Latest Nicki Minaj GIFs | Gfycat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!