UPDATE on where I've been + Why I won't be coming back soon

• bruh life is unfair

So... I talked with my parents about AKP and they said that I'll have wait for a few more months before I can be here :') So unfortunately I won't be joining you guys again soon.

This makes me sad. I always feel like I leave others in the exact moment when I'm starting to get a closer with them, instead of just being a random awkward girl lol. People always forget about me while I'm gone both IRL and online. Big oof.

GoldenNini  @ClementineRuby  superyeah  @zuzuhhaa Rainbowlicious I'll miss you guys :shyy: Stay safe ♡

@keaji just know that I've been keeping up with TBZ and learning their names so hopefully we'll be able to talk about them when I'm back!

PATHCODEXO i'll miss our EAH convos 2x.png

jdpm12021991 good luck with your channel :pepe-cowboy:

PeachPig thank you for the nice comment on my wall! :pepelove1:

Bye bye for now ~

out of service

Edited 2 times, last by bo-thebear ().

• aww im gonna miss youu :(

it was nice to have you around <3

• what does ones parents have to do with akp?

her parents probably don't want her on here?

or she just feels comfortable to discuss what she's using with her parents?

• Bo bear! :borahae:

Don't worry, you won't be forgotten! Your parents love you and want the best for you. Enjoy your time off and take care!

• Also, one last thing

GoldenNini superyeah and @keaji , i would like to thank you three especially. I had some really nice and thought-provoking conversations with you guys that really helped feel more comfortable and happy with who I was. I enjoyed being able to talk freely about my interests and there a quite a few things you guys post or suggested to me that I'm planning on applying to myself and to real life. Very thankful to have been able to meet you guys. Have a great life <3

out of service

• I know I’m supposed to be on a break right now, but I can’t go without saying goodbye to you, Common. It seems like we’re on the same boat, and with that, I respect your decision. Thank you for being such a ray of light in my life, and a memorable person to me here on akp. You’ll never be forgotten from my memories.

Please stay safe, common. I love you dearly <3

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• You will be missed, but we all want the best for you whatever that is. I completely understand this as my parents like to keep in touch about what's happening on my social media accounts too even if that means making me leave certain websites for safety reasons. Take care of yourself!! You seem like a nice person and I wish you well :pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!