Brutally Honest Truth About Favoritism

• Jennie:

Jennie was the most popular member in Korea back in 2018 and was super trendy that year. Blackpink's success, especially internationally (they hadn't even started foreign promos back then) was nowhere near what it is now. Rosé would not have succeeded as a soloist back then, especially with Gone like she wanted. Lisa was not a viable option. She would have bombed in Korea and while she would have made some noise internationally, not even a fraction of the reaction she has now. Jennie deserved her solo and deserved to be first. Get the fuck over it already, it's 2021 and I'm tired of hearing akgaes bitch about it.

Jennie has not has an entertainment related opportunity since 2018. No solo, no collab, no guesting opportunity. The girl stays at home with her ugly ass dogs making YouTube videos. Where's her favoritism, again? i-would-like-to-see-it-smug.gif

Rosé:

How the fuck did we ever get to the point of even bringing her up in this already stupid argument? Deadass. The girl had NOTHING before 2021 besides YSL and was consistently the last in any kind of appearance/opportunity by a huge margin. OTG was the only time YG gave a damn about her. All

Jisoo:

No...just...no.

Lisa:

I understand why you are upset about how YGE did her solo. I am too. Everyone knows they did her wrong. But we are not about to revise history to further victimize Lisa and act like she hasn't been one of the two busiest members for years now. I'm not going to say that everything is perfect, YG has definitely tried to cut corners with her a few times, but Lisa has had plenty of opportunities while half the group had nothing to do. Lisa has not been the last in anything since the I-Can-Count-Blackpink-Songs-On-One-Hand Era. She is mismanaged a lot but she is not the Minzy you want her to be

Why is it all of a sudden "well they ASKED Lisa to go" when that's been the case for all of them for years now?? All Jennie's had for years is from brands and magazines reaching out for her. Same with Jisoo to a much lesser extent. The only show Rosé could get on was the one her best friend lead.

I'm not gonna listen to you complain about favoritism/pushing when the best thing YG will ever do for them is not turn gigs down for them. The other members have missed out on plenty of other gigs as well. YG rejected SMTM, Michuri S2 and god knows what else for Jennie, all the artists that mentioned wanting to Collab with Rosé, Hyeri begged for Rosé to sing the OSTs for her dramas multiple times, vogue Australia inviting her to interview with them and YG turning it down without even telling her. And Jisoo... the 2nd most popular member in Korea and the visual is just now getting her acting bag together (and they let her on an extremely risky role). Jesus the amount of casting calls that most definitely went her way.

YG is the problem.

YG has ALWAYS been the problem.

Arguing about the other members or making up conspiracy theories about YG holding Lisa back to prop up the others, what even is wrong with you? This does not come from a place of wanting better for your bias, it's from you're already existing bitterness towards the other members (and I do mean all akgaes with this. Lisa gets an unfair amount of shit thrown at her as well)

Who in their right mind thinks YG has a favorite in the group that comes back once a year.

• on a serious note, I agree with most of what you said. While its true YG did not manage lisa properly at all for her solo, for general promotion she was on 2 seasons of youth with you which is massive promotion in a market as huge as China. :pepe-tea:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Not you calling her dogs ugly :pepe-sad: #FreeKumaandKai

Anyway, I have nothing to add because I basically agree with everything. It's always been YG, LOL. You guys don't know how Koreans even hate each other.

• YG literally didn't address any of Jennie ''lazy'' scandal on stage resulting in some immerse hate against Jennie yet people say she is YG favourite..

With the amount of scandal coming from the very head of the company I won't be surprise their mid tier or lower management just don't give a flying fuck to most of their groups now..

NLKDesB.png

• I was really really about to AGRE until i saw Lisa part... Lisa 2016/2019 also got nothing, these past 2 years sure are great, but really putting mags/photoshoots/endorsements as an excuse to her super bad solo promo isn't it...

Yes, Jennie suffered hell in this fandom when Solo was announced and blinks LOVE to remember it, but how can people quickly forgot IC era?? It was July last year. Lisa also suffered hell within the fandom and it was so bad that blinks tried to create a release day 2.0. ....

It's ok with you wanna talk about YGE not having favoritism (it's the truth anyways), but stop using Lisa past 2 years schedule as an excuse of her lack of promo.

The pinks deserve way more anyways.

• Thank you and this applies to every kpop group and idol out there

• Lol the energy putting into victimize everyone except for Lisa you ain’t that slick sis

It is hilarious isn't it? These threads are always the dumbest. Lisa is so favoured she got two weeks of lacklustre promo and wasn't allowed to go to PFW like the others, and couldn't even go to a family members funeral.

My favourite part is about how Jennie deserved her solo first due to popularity in Korea, but Lisa doesn't deserve good treatment as the most popular member overall.

These akgaes are not slick at all. They could at least try and act like Blinks so their posts weren't so transparent. Blinks on here just hate Lisa. OP is no exception, glad everyone is calling them out.

They always stan the same two members and desperately try and victimise them... I don't even need to name them it's so clear.

• Honestly jennie solo not supposed to exist in that year after poorest group promo in 2017 and yhs promised for more cb in 2018. After dddd blowed up everyone in the fandom expected more cb cuz they had only 9 songs and the world tour gonna started soon. YG just know how to fuck up blinks again and again.

Jennie got hated a lot at that time but you know what her solo also successful a lot in SEA. She dominated Thailand youtube and spotify for almost a month. Obviously the haters just small minority in the fandom and SEA fans are higher than kfans. Look at what Lisa performed on kcharts and how that company treat Lisa in her solo era.

Yes. Lisa got a lot of works in the last 3 year but don't call them promo. YG gained a lot of money from her works and they also fucked up her sponsors. Lisa lost almost all her sponsors from china from yg's poor works and mismanagement. That counted more than $10 million. And ywy was not her promo. She made more than $10m to yg revenues on those shows.

Lisa has very good relationship with the pinks, tbl, dancers and most of their staffs. Sadly yg management see her as a money machine and don't aim for long-term success in her career.

• uh...?

I understand why you are upset about how YGE did her solo. I am too.

• why are you singling out just Lisa fans???? Are we again at a phase of not seeing Lisa as Lisa and seeing Lisa as Lisa fans are complaining again??

Anyways, your thread was perfect until you arrived at Lisa case bc the others your were defending them in Lisa was more like you were fighting Lisa fans and listing what Lisa had that the others didn't.

• My problem was, you talked how YGE did the pinks wrong, but in Lisa case you talked about how she is being the most promoted and what not so what is your point? Pointing out that there isn't favoritism while only talking about Lisa activities?? It doesn't make sense... Sorry.

The point of this thread was to counter the favoritism thing and the way some are rewriting and exaggerating to the extent that's "Lisa has always been held back specific for the other members"

I didn't mean to victimize the other 3 to make Lisa look better in comparison, just to point out that besides the botched solo, some of the problems with Lisa aren't exactly unique to her. It doesn't make it better and I'm not excusing that . The only reason I didn't mention the ways that Lisa gets mismanaged is because everyone already knows it. It's all we've been talking about as we should. Same reason I left Jisoo's empty. I really didn't mean for it to come off as making excuses or downplaying.

• The point of this thread was to counter the favoritism thing and the way some are rewriting and exaggerating to the extent that's "Lisa has always been held back specific for the other members"

I didn't mean to victimize the other 3 to make Lisa look better in comparison, just to point out that besides the botched solo, some of the problems with Lisa aren't exactly unique to her. It doesn't make it better and I'm not excusing that . The only reason I didn't mention the ways that Lisa gets mismanaged is because everyone already knows it. It's all we've been talking about as we should. Same reason I left Jisoo's empty. I really didn't mean for it to come off as making excuses or downplaying.

Hum.. ok..

• Hum.. ok..

Sis you and I both know it's because Blinks like OP only care about Chaennie and try and victimise them, whilst downplaying all the shit Lisa has been through and not caring about Jisoo at all.

If they ever got solo promo like she did then it would be a different story.. Lisa is the most popular and in demand member but YG only gave her the bare minimum when the company needed money..

I'm just glad there is yet another Lisa anti on here I know to avoid :-)

• Sis you and I both know it's because Blinks like OP only care about Chaennie and try and victimise them, whilst downplaying all the shit Lisa has been through and not caring about Jisoo at all.

If they ever got solo promo like she did then it would be a different story.. Lisa is the most popular and in demand member but YG only gave her the bare minimum when the company needed money..

I'm just glad there is yet another Lisa anti on here I know to avoid :-)

:pepewhat:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• skimming culture istg :pepefacepalm:

I understand why you are upset about how YGE did her solo. I am too. Everyone knows they did her wrong.

I understand why you are upset about how YGE did her solo. I am too. Everyone knows they did her wrong.

I'm not going to say that everything is perfect, YG has definitely tried to cut corners with her

She is mismanaged a lot but she is not the Minzy you want her to be

Why is it all of a sudden "well they ASKED Lisa to go" when that's been the case for all of them for years now??

The other members have missed out on plenty of other gigs as well.

YG is the problem.

YG has ALWAYS been the problem.

members (and I do mean all akgaes with this. Lisa gets an unfair amount of shit thrown at her as well

As well, too, all of them etc. Obviously Lisa's problems were factored into that. Did I really need to mention something that's been talked about daily for months now? Saying the others went through a lot of the problems that Lisa and that some are exaggerating really triggered people. Not once did I downplay her mismanagement or say shoots excuse her solo promo. :pepe-back-away:

• I honestly understood what you meant and this thread was needed. I keep seeing threads about jennie's favoritism when the truth is none of the members were really favored all of them were done wrong by YG in some way or another.

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!