Most Relatable K-POP Songs EVERRR??

• I vote Taeyeon's Weekend

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Ringing every morning

Beep beep beep beep sound

Lingering in my ears

I wake up without any wakeup call that used to rush me

A bite of cheesecake

A full glass of

Brewed coffee

I’ll have it iced, very relaxedly

Suddenly I look at the clock

It’s already 12 o’clock

But there isn’t any rush

Then I yawn

And give myself a big stretch

And think what should I do today

Wanna leave When the weekend comes

I can do whatever I want

The scattered cloud in the wind

More freely we can go

For one day ignoring the world’s stories

I’ll put my day together

No more no no stress I won’t worry about it anymore"

• Actually really relatable for anyone who's had a crush who you had a hard time getting to notice you.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• External Content youtu.be

• This one

Edited 2 times, last by haoluvr ().

• something like Sea from BTS?

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Dope suggestions, approve of all the BTS in this thread especially :lover2:

Also No More Dream, BTS's debut song; that song had a huge impact & shook tons of people to the core like "WTF am I doing w/my life?" loooool still remember

Such a relatable gem, had on my own list I just wrote down in my new fuzzy panda journal actually 💗💗💗

Because we're all a bunch of jaded black-hearted mutherf*ck*rs 😂

"Cat & Dog"?? 😂😂😂😂 Why??

As someone who suffers from depression the rawness of the lyrics really hit home

• Play this song if you recently lost your boyfriend/girlfriend and hate her/him

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Play this song if you recently lost your boyfriend/girlfriend and hate her/him

Yaaas! Hate That by Key ft Taeyeon is my current fave rn! "And I hate and I hate that you're happy without me"

*didn't just dump no mofo yet tho just old crush just got engaged to my friend after dating her for 10 years GDDAMMIT LOL~ 😭

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!