Most Relatable K-POP Songs EVERRR??

• Also "Savage" ofc

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh my gosh

Don't you know I'm a savage?

I'm a killa', who will break you, ae

Beat you up, we hollA

Get me, get me now

Get me, get me now ZU-ZU-ZU-ZU!

Or I'll become more savage ZU-ZU-ZU-ZU!

Especially the "ZUZUZUZU!" part resonates w/me the greatest~

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• Most of Stray Kids songs, to the point it's creepy.

Choosing this one 'cause that's really how I deal with living in a place that I only know Summer and that global warming is making things worse and "nAtuRal CurLy hAiR".

• External Content youtu.be

YEEEESSS AWAKE SUCH A SOULFUL BOP. For people who can't reach their goals or dreams, but still want to try......🥲😭 That's me w/studies & employment LMAO #typicaljoblesskpoppies

SHOUTOUT to fellow Jin solo Epiphany:

"First I tried to suck up to you & change myself so we could hav a Fake Love

But then I realized that I'm the one I should love in thisssss world"

And ARMY anthem Answer: Love Myself: "You've [BTS] shown me I have reasons I should love myself"

Also love Lady's Room! Anyone who's ever had major girl talk in the girls' bathroom can relate. Can relate to SNSD's iconic IGAB too for that reason too: mindless girl talk, gossiping & forever friendship 💗💗💗💗💗

• KpopVeteranARMY

Changed the title of the thread from “Most Relatable K-POP Songs??” to “Most Relatable K-POP Songs EVERRR??”.
  • Most of Stray Kids songs, to the point it's creepy.

Choosing this one 'cause that's really how I deal with living in a place that I only know Summer and that global warming is making things worse and "nAtuRal CurLy hAiR".

OMG THIS REALLY IS THE MOST RELATABLE SONG EVERRRRRRRR

BTS's discog in general also specific & meaningful to specific IRL situations including Upcoming World-Wide Apocalypse & being cooped up from COVID quarantine & so forth like Stray Kids'. #MeaningfulKPOPCrew!

• KPOP IN GENERAL:

"You always talkin bout your numbers

But I don't give a shit about your numbers"

🙄

• :pepe-hehe:

Suga feat NiiHwa: 28

The growing old song.

• Mood. I love I got a boy too and I thought to Answer : Love Myself and Epiphany too when I saw your thread.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

Everything's hard because we're young
    I'm sick of getting nagged all the time
    A shabby child who always got scolded
    Barely passed my 20s
    The happiness only lasted for a while, oh my
    Why do they say that it hurts because we're young

I'm really not, but I suddenly became an adult
    Even though I still have a long way to go
    I'm only five years older than you
    Past twenty, not yet thirty, in between, right there

When I'm not a kid or an adult, when I’m just me
    I shine the brightest
    So don’t get scared when the darkness comes
    Because it's so beautiful, because flowers bloom
    You are a child that will always be loved

~ ω

• Go go BTS!! So realistic about my situation with money back when I was a young adult starting in the adult world

Dollar dollar
    Squandering it all in one day
    Run, run, I make and waste my own money
    Run, run, run, run
    Run, run (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!)

[Verse 1: j-hope]
    I want to be cruisin' on the bay
    I want to be cruisin' like Nemo
    No money but I wanna go far away
    I don't have money but I wanna relax
    No money but I wanna eat Jiro Ono's sushi (Swish)

[Verse 2: Jung Kook, SUGA]
    Worked hard to get my pay, yeah
    Gonna spend it all on my stomach
    Pinching pennies to spend it all on wasting it
    Leave me be, even if I overspend
    Even if I break apart my savings tomorrow
    Like a crazy guy (Woo, woo)

[Verse 3: Jin, j-hope]
    Ooh, there's no tomorrow
    There's already a mortgage on my future (Mortgage)
    Ooh, spending my money even more
    Friends, what's up?
    Do you want some? (Want some?)

[Chorus: V, j-hope, Jung Kook, RM, Jin]
    YOLO, YOLO, YOLO, yo
    YOLO YOLO, yo
    Squandering fun, squandering fun, squandering fun
    (Squandering fun, squandering fun)
    YOLO, YOLO, YOLO, yo (Yo)
    Where my money yah
    YOLO, YOLO, YOLO, yo
    YOLO YOLO, yo
    Squandering fun, squandering fun, squandering fun (Woo, woo, woo)
    YOLO, YOLO, YOLO, yo (Ta)
    Where the party yah

• External Content youtube.com

• these songs tell how I used to feel in a big part of my life in the past

External Content m.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!