Han Seo Hee opens her very own YouTube channel, 'Seoheechopath'

• I don‘t care who she exposes but like wasn’t she exposed for drugs ( i am not talking about weed) so many times and she is still living her life. This girl represents everything bad about spoiled rich girls. Talking shit about people, having lawsuits until the end of dawn and still walking around free like nothing happened. There are people who were part of her scandals who served time for much less but she is so savage for using mommy’s and daddy’s connections. I would be ashamed about myself if I was her

• I don‘t care who she exposes but like wasn’t she exposed for drugs ( i am not talking about weed) so many times and she is still living her life. This girl represents everything bad about spoiled rich girls. Talking shit about people, having lawsuits until the end of dawn and still walking around free like nothing happened. There are people who were part of her scandals who served time for much less but she is so savage for using mommy’s and daddy’s connections. I would be ashamed about myself if I was her

Yeah, she was literally the dealer of some of the idols she exposed, which is somewhat ironic, but mostly really frustrating.

Shes rich but not from daddys or mommys money, it just a rumor created by ifans

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

she own a clothing line targetting specific group (mostly feminism etc) and it actually turn out to be succesful

Also her parents is not a powerful figure (chaebol) like ppl said

• Shes rich but not from daddys or mommys money, it just a rumor created by ifans

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

she own a clothing line targetting specific group (mostly feminism etc) and it actually turn out to be succesful

literally how successful a clothing line can be to support her luxury lifestyle and living in the same apartment BTS members live in? it's not even mass produced. she's not a self made millionaire.

it also doesn't explained how she can get away with so many criminal offences.

the options are either she has rich parents who bought her way out or still dealing drugs for important people who need shield her else she'll out them.

• If i'm being honest, i'm curious about the darkside of K-idols. I bet that girl knows a lot of things behing the scene

But on the other side, i dont want it. I want every idols to be safe from her wicked mouth.

Yeah, i'm currently reporting her YT acc. Dont let her mouth open

• Shes rich but not from daddys or mommys money, it just a rumor created by ifans

She lives like a chaebol, was literally untouched by so many drug scandals which a lot of a list stars couldn’t even run away from. She partied in Gangnam and as someone who knows exactly where she partied and what kind of circle she was part of, I can say that she is definitely under the umbrella of someone rich and powerful. They always try to deny such rumors but continue to help such chaebols undercover. Just like Hwang Hana

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!