Posts by monke

Well, they arent a flop at all, but by YG standards i feel they are lacking at least in the digital area, Winner and Ikon songs charted kinda well even if they didnt become huge hits, but I dont see that happening with Treasure.

But I can see them going the NCT 127 or Stz route, but without reaching the 1 million mark (at least in a few years).

Lol Really Really and Love Scenario begs to differ. Like how big of a hit a song should be to be considered huge hits if those two aren't qualified? They're definitely bigger hits than anything out of 4th gen so far.

And those songs came out when they've debuted for sometime so Treasure still has time. Mind you those are just the biggest hit, Winner and iKON have other big hits before that and after.

Please show me where I attacked the producer or the group and then come again. Don't come here talking s when me and a lot of blinks were talking mainly about YGE. You want an apologize? Quote the users who you think did wrong. Don't come here generalizating. Quote the ones.

Both fandoms hurt each other and if you can't see then it's not my problem.

Lmao you gotta be kidding me.

I know the history and I know who did most of the attack.

I didn't quote you in particular, good that you didn't attack them but plenty of blinks did and apparently they still feel they did nothing wrong. At least have some shame in admitting you're wrong.

Yes am claiming innocence cuz i didn't insult Treasure or anyone else for that fact yesterday.

Lmao I don't even spend much time here anymore and I remember you well. Too late to claim innocence.

Whatever dude. I guess you should be proud that BP would need to apologize to those people for their fandom's shameful behavior. Like I don't know how I'd be able to show my face at the office if people attack my colleagues on my behalf.

AND FOR NOTHING. good job!

Tell that to twitter stans. This is not twitter. And while you are at it you might want to also tell that to your fellow teumes who were here yesterday wishing for bp's disbandment

Why should I? Are you claiming innocence after all the shit you said?

Lmao I don't blame them. We're tired of being attacked nonstop by blinks like you. We did nothing yet got attacked all the time. We dont have unlimited patience.

so no apology? After the attack to treasure and rovin? Although turned out none of them did anything wrong? Both fandoms HURT eachother? Are you fucking kidding me?

Yeah it's not you who did mistranslations but nobody forced you to attack treasure and rovin until he needed to post clarification. When you don't even speak Korean. Good job!

There is a distinction between hateful attack and fighting for mistreatment but again and again you never learn. Probably never will.

Lmao why am I not surprised. What you did is just throwing mud to BP girls' faces. You keyboard warriors are safe in your own homes, those girls need to face the people you attacked irl. I guess they just need to apologize, AGAIN, on your behalf. Good job!

ikonics population in this forum is almost decimated lol, maybe that's why nobody talked about it.

and this release was very lowkey, there were no lengthy teaser period etc, he only started communicating with the fans (and with restricted access at that) less than 2 weeks ago so it may go under people's radar.

but all the songs are good. of course we already heard the demo in his soundcloud, he just properly produced them for the album. and only released 10.000 physical copies (which all sold out within a few hours). not a full blown comeback but we'll happy with whatever we can get lol.

i love how lowkey everything is. he kept it simple and personal. anyone knows his life story would know how genuine the lyrics are. made me sad how lonely he felt all this time.

Are you implying Jongho doesn't have flexibility or a unique tone and just high notes? Because...

:pepestare:

did i mention anyone? i'm not even that familiar with jonho or ateez to comment anything about them.

this is a general comment towards kpop that is too fixated about high notes, which i find unfair because a bass or a baritone can be a top tier vocalist too. saying only vocalists that can hit high note can be called top vocalist ( i've seen that statement being thrown around here) also damaging because that makes companies often force their vocalist to sing way above their range. that never sound good, impossible to execute on live performances and in the long run damaging to the vocalists' vocal chords too.

If you really want to hear them live sometime, you will know that they can also sing live. In my case, I enjoy his discography and I have no prejudice in listening to all kinds of music, be it pop, rock, metal, visual kei. People sometimes believe they are superior to think that they know about the musical work of a certain artist, when we are only people who listen to what we want and we can stop following if we do not like an artist. constructive criticism is good if everyone wants a change but in the case of TXT I don't see MOA complaining. There are all kinds of musical sound and voice processing, only kpop stan live on perfectionism and that is why only some groups can have experiment.

yes but like i said, to each their own.

for my case i don't live overprocessed vocals and i stated before, i don't like the general direction of how BH vocal coach teach their artists to sing. i prefer clear singing. breathiness is good to accentuate some parts of a song, but not all the way half breathing half singing. it's not like i don't want people to experiment (my UB is iKON and it's not like their vocalists are the usual kpop sounding vocalists), but when every single BH groups vocalists sing like that now, i see it as them trying to make it their style.

yes MOA/BHstans don't mind that but i do. so go ahead keep listening to them, while i'll give it a hard pass thanks.

which is a shame actually, cos i honestly feel some of TXT' s songs are good, if only they don't sing it that way.

at the end of the day most don't care about the techniques behind producing a song, what matters is the cohesion of a well produced album. all groups create Art, but if others like me prefer TXT it is because we like their music, the rest is an extra.

and others, like me, appreciate skill.

at the end of the day i want to see them on stage performing for real and when that comes they can't hide behind music production or autotune.

look, yeah it all came down to preference and all that shit. and probably none of them would be able to debut if they can't sing.

but the fact that Treasure got more technically good vocalists compared to TXT is just reality.

but more importantly, regardless whether they have good vocals or not, TXT like BH groups in general, use this breathy technique that frankly really annoying to my ears. idk why all of them need to sing that way, everyone sounds the same now. project your voice, dammit, you're singing on a stage not whispering to someone's ear. not to mention the excessive use of autotune.

istg i wanna talk to their vocal coach.

Well damn...late answer but they did do that actually....

You must be unaware, I have no reason to create lies because I like iKon’s music, not that I’d do it anyway. Clearly you are unaware....I never stated they were doing it inspite of the trainee but that I hope it wasn’t the reason....

I wrote the comment without reading the post, so sorry. But you still ought to chill because B.I’s fans have done what I mentioned not only during Iland but when the trainee opened a twitter under belift.

i did not say no binics take offence on a trainee using his name, which i'm completely aware of.

but to say that binics trending the hashtag JUST BECAUSE there's a trainee using his name, when they've been trending hashtags using hanbin/BI LONG BEFORE iLand even existed is false.

Kim Hanbin started his hiatus on June 2019, and since then for 500 days straight, his fans have been uniformedly using different Hanbin/BI hashtags EVERY SINGLE DAY. you do the math who came first.

and if you pay any attention at all to that trainee and his fans, they've repeatedly assuming the hashtags are theirs, thinking the trending hashtags was about him, even using Kim Hanbin, which obviously not his name since he's not korean, as theirs.

maybe if they're not so obnoxious i won't be this annoyed.

I hope fans aren’t doing it in spite of Bighit trainee Hanbin,

They’ve given that vietnamese trainee so much trouble for using the stage name hanbin.

They really expected him to go by “Ngô Ngọc Hưng” in the middle of Korea.

so fans using Kim Hanbin's his REAL NAME to spite a trainee? when they've been waiting for him to resurface for almost 2 years? lmao we have much more important things to think about.

why even brought it up again?

come on now bb was corny funny not queerbaiting.. this here is for shipping purposes. But tbf I don’t watch 4th gen bgs stuff maybe they are all like that. This video was on my tl.

and if they're dressed as girls people would still feel find reason to complain lmao.

this is just a notch higher than their usual interactions so we're not that shocked, they're just that close with each other.