Midnight Blue - B.I. Is back after 2 years!

• I don’t know if I just missed it or what but nobody here is talking about Hanbin’s new releases. This is his first solo project since he departed from iKon almost 2 years ago and I hope people can appreciate it more. This EP has 3 of the warmest songs B.I., a very soft “welcome me back” from Hanbin who has been through so much.

Also FYI, all proceeds from this EP will be donated to a non-profit organization supporting children/youth in need.

B.I Midnight Blue

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The song is so moving, the lyrics so poignant and personal and genuine. This is the warmest embrace after almost 2 years away <3

“Let’s just be happy is all that’s said”

“holding back tears at night is your life. I’ll pretend I don’t know”

“Your words today may be your last tomorrow”

??? Brb I’m crying! Hanbin really let his soul out with this song. The world was so tough on him. I’m so happy he’s back

Blossom

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It sounds so much like him, I love it!! This one is definitely more to comfort those of us who have been missing him a lot.

“I was definitely loved”

Yes and you still are!!

Remember Me

“Will you remember me?”

How could we forget about you? ;(

I hope some of you can take a moment and appreciate B.I’s hard work!

:danceb::danceb:

• ikonics population in this forum is almost decimated lol, maybe that's why nobody talked about it.

and this release was very lowkey, there were no lengthy teaser period etc, he only started communicating with the fans (and with restricted access at that) less than 2 weeks ago so it may go under people's radar.

but all the songs are good. of course we already heard the demo in his soundcloud, he just properly produced them for the album. and only released 10.000 physical copies (which all sold out within a few hours). not a full blown comeback but we'll happy with whatever we can get lol.

i love how lowkey everything is. he kept it simple and personal. anyone knows his life story would know how genuine the lyrics are. made me sad how lonely he felt all this time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!