Will this be GP 999 debut line-up? 4K+3J+2C in O.O.O. Mission

• I never really got the ruiqi hype, she is talented, but she doesnt catch my attention at all, expect for the eve performance where she was the center

Yurina is really pretty and has a nice voice, she wasnt my pick either but voting wise she is too strong, she is going to debut probably (I would replace her with kotone or shana tbh)

I would love to see Youngeun in the final line up, but I dont think she has a chance :(

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• I really hope it isn’t 5K3J1C. On top of the fact that only having 1 girl representing a country making it would be pretty lame, this is the exact ratio that Twice has

Need a new ratio to be made 8)

• This is voted by audience. So it is not coincidentally. They ARE the most popular members at the moment

Yes I know it is voted by audience but do you think I believe mnet didn't do anything. Group 2 and 3 is too random. For example, for this voted I see a lot of people put bora in their list but she is in group 3 where all the most underrated trainees are there.

• Yes I know it is voted by audience but do you think I believe mnet didn't do anything. Group 2 and 3 is too random. For example, for this voted I see a lot of people put bora in their list but she is in group 3 where all the most underrated trainees are there.

The same way Bahiyyih has a lot of people on her list I guess. People publicly say they want her, but her actual support doesn’t match cuz it’s a vocal minority

Besides Bora wasn’t in the top 17 for the last EP so it wouldn’t be a shock tbh

• I never really got the ruiqi hype, she is talented, but she doesnt catch my attention at all, expect for the eve performance where she was the center

Yurina is really pretty and has a nice voice, she wasnt my pick either but voting wise she is too strong, she is going to debut probably (I would replace her with kotone or shana tbh)

I would love to see Youngeun in the final line up, but I dont think she has a chance :(

same tbh.. I know she would have definitely made it given the talent she has but even though I personally love her looks, I know they are very different than the conventional standards and its sad how that one thing does hold her back... In my opinion when we talk about talent, she is the most talented trainee in the show... feels like such a waste.. I also loved Jia it was sad to see her leave

• The same way Bahiyyih has a lot of people on her list I guess. People publicly say they want her, but her actual support doesn’t match cuz it’s a vocal minority

Besides Bora wasn’t in the top 17 for the last EP so it wouldn’t be a shock tbh

I don't really understand you. This is not about fans, this is about people vote 9 people to be in one group. Like I said, even bora is not their fav but she is on their top 9 for this vote.

And I don't think bahiyyih fans voted her to be in the same group with yaning and cai bing. That's too random. It is make more sense if she is in group 3 with myah. Even yaning and cai bing fans didn't want them to be in one group, as it is the whole mess up. So, it is obvious that mnet set this up.

• I don't really understand you. This is not about fans, this is about people vote 9 people to be in one group. Like I said, even bora is not their fav but she is on their top 9 for this vote.

And I don't think bahiyyih fans voted her to be in the same group with yaning and cai bing. That's too random. It is make more sense if she is in group 3 with myah. Even yaning and cai bing fans didn't want them to be in one group, as it is the whole mess up. So, it is obvious that mnet set this up.

That’s what I meant, Bora fans from the looks of it rn are a vocal minority. People say stan her stan her, but they reflect little in the votes be it 1 pick or 9 pick

The groups are based on who was voted for the most, middlest, and least for the specific one time 9 vote for this mission. Which was why the one in this thread were in that group since they’re the girls who got voted the most for that group

• Most su ruiqi fans are Japanese and other international fans and su ruiqi always got votes from her fans until now. She has a strong fanbase on her own so it'll be hard to drop her rank if it's one pick or mnet manipulate the votes again. Pretty sure mnet using these Chinese trainees for dramas, hype, money and views, like it's been over two months and mnet isn't taking actions on how the Koreans hating on the Chinese trainees for sharing political posts on sns. Mnet is fooling people and they are falling for that.

• Honestly the need for a power vocalist is very overrated af. Unless they plan on doing huge huge high notes, enough of the girls in the top 9 are good enough to keep themselves together. Not saying I’m against it, but this group will survive without it lol

• That’s what I meant, Bora fans from the looks of it rn are a vocal minority. People say stan her stan her, but they reflect little in the votes be it 1 pick or 9 pick

The groups are based on who was voted for the most, middlest, and least for the specific one time 9 vote for this mission. Which was why the one in this thread were in that group since they’re the girls who got voted the most for that group

Gosh, I don't think you understand :pepefacepalm:

• Gosh, I don't think you understand :pepefacepalm:

Clearly it’s you who doesn’t understand, so I’ll explain it to you as I would a baby or caveman

Bora no so big enough to be top 9. She no high enough to be in same group as other girls

Was that good, or should I say it in Swahili next? :pepewhat:

• I hope this is the main group. It would be hilarious to see them debut without a main vocalist. and don’t give me that ‘Chaehyun is enough’ because girlie couldn’t even hit a relatively easy ‘high’ note.

I will never get the need for power vocals in groups. It’s really not that necessary unless they really trying to do some huge notes. And even then this lineup is just fine & has enough all rounders to keep themselves up

• The only one I would replace would be Chaehyun with Yaning

But the rest 8 are my picks as well.

They need a main vocal

They have Yujin and Mashiro. They are fine.

• The only one I would replace would be Chaehyun with Yaning

But the rest 8 are my picks as well.

They have Yujin and Mashiro. They are fine.

I stand behind what I said. They need a strong vocalist on top of those two.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!