• Source: Knetizen

Idols who have the best live vocals according to netizens – Knetizen

Idols who have the best live vocals according to netizens

Idols-who-have-the-best-live-vocals-according-to-netizens.jpg

original post: pann

1. [+100, -47] NCT 127 ‘Sticker’ on M Countdown, it was so good

2. [+94, -11] BTOB, SHINee, Highlight, Mamamoo

3. [+52, -2] SHINee, TVXQ, Highlight

4. [+38, -8] EXO, Red Velvet, SHINee, NCT 127, NCT Dream, Aespa, just trust and listen to SM groups

5. [+33, -8] NCT 127 and NCT Dream are good

6. [+33, -1] Taemin’s encore stage ‘WANT’ was so good, please watch it

7. [+26, -23] BTS ‘Boy With Luv’ encore stage

8. [+24, -1] Infinite, Highlight, GFriend

9. [+23, -3] Red Velvet, SHINee, BTOB, Mamamoo

10. [+23, -0] SHINee, Mamamoo, BTOB, (G)I-DLE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

boo the tweet went private so just have the whole video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jungwoo is too pretty but in all seriousness they sound great!

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Neo Legend Technology

• Ofc I’m biased but you can’t do it like EXO

External Content twitter.com

• so shine and blackpink?

Blackpink might not the best vocalists but they are pretty stable live

• :/ aespa live where?

A lot of Koreans know aespa's singing from knowing brothers' episode either from TV or YouTube where they sang live for a karaoke tempo game even without practice. Besides them singing snippets of songs on the radio when they're asked very often. They got a good singing live reputation from that.

radio moments where they're asked to sing on the spot (hence no practice and completely live no editing)

I really wish we get completely live stages because if they can sing like this without preparation then they can do even better in a practiced stage.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• Ofc I’m biased but you can’t do it like EXO

I got chills. seriously I feel like it's too good for a weekly music show. But I guess it's the best gift to fans after winning.

Also that's the last thing you could be biased about. Even if you hate them you can't deny it's good.

lt64IYu.gif

• Mamamoo :pepelove1:

External Content youtube.com

External Content youtube.com

• Here you go they were actually really good. I initially questioned them but when this came on my tiktok I was like yeah they’re really good. Pretty much all of them can sing. I stand corrected lol.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8JsFc5D/

the point is if they can sing live while dancing. Since they havent sang live once in any of their music shows.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• The article was about live singing not singing while dancing.

Was responding to the user, i didnt even read the thread post lmao

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!